George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
First, I'm not a broad - neither was she - based off neither you nor I knowing her.

Broad: Word for a woman. Less respectable than lady but much more respectable than bytch.

Second, yeah.. she's a paying customer that came for a service. She can give him the finger if she wants. It didn't stop his show. It didn't interrupt the show. She didn't yell, scream, or throw something at him. She didn't heckle him.

He took it there for NO reason. Men of all races think it's cool to come for Black women. Why cause negroes like you let them know it's ok... and it's cool. You do so like responding the way you just did or silence/nonchalant.

I think because he saw her in the audience and said the joke and looked at her response.... and was salty and pissed that she had respect for herself and let him know she's wasn't cool with the joke. He could have kept going. He's a professional right?

Nothing she did - warranted him to call her out her name and treat her like that.

I'm not expecting you to get it. It's cool.

I don't disrespect any woman no matter her ethnicity. Has more to do with parents teaching their kids to respect people. That's how I was brought up.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You stand up on stage and say one of your peoples rules is to not date black with no protest and even go as far as kicking out a black person who went against the rule and according to you they aren't against black people?

You are either trolling, white or stupid.

Breh :mjlol: He never had a chance to finish where he was going with that joke. He got the finger and reacted like a lot of comedians do. Despite not finishing where he was going with it, it was obvious by the premise that he wasn't going at Black people's neck. Truthfully I would have liked to have heard where was planning on going with that. Regardless, there's NOTHING TO INDICATE HE CONDONED that so called rule.

If a self deprecating Black comedian got up and said that in his household there were two rules, one don't park in front our house, and don't date white people. At that point if a white woman in the audience got offended (prematurely I might add) and gave the comedian the finger and got roasted in kind, would you side with the comedian or the woman?

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Just heard the tape of the woman who was kicked out. She's a Black/Afro Mexican Woman and she stood up and said "fukk you" --- so... I don't know how to feel now.

She's not African-American so... I really don't care now.

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Just heard the tape of the woman who was kicked out. She's a Black/Afro Mexican Woman and she stood up and said "fukk you" --- so... I don't know how to feel now.

She's not African-American so... I really don't care now.

Look man I'm not gonna deny that there aren't racist Mexicans. Maybe some are even in my family, guarantee you none of the ones I grew up with are though. The thing is he's been saying this joke for a while now. He's always shytting in his racist family and latinos.

Could he have reacted differently? Sure but at no point we're his actions racist. Maybe a bit misogynistic

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Look man I'm not gonna deny that there aren't racist Mexicans. Maybe some are even in my family, guarantee you none of the one I grew up with are though. The thing is he's been saying this joke for a while now. He's always shytting in his racist family and latinos.

Could he have reacted differently? Sure but at no point we're his actions racist. Maybe a bit misogynistic

Anybody that follows comedy and comedians closely knows not to fukk with a comedian while they are performing their show or they will attack you...

It's comedy 101...

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Breh :mjlol: He never had a chance to finish where he was going with that joke. He got the finger and reacted like a lot of comedians do. Despite not finishing where he was going with it, it was obvious by the premise that he wasn't going at Black people's neck. Truthfully I would have liked to have heard where was planning on going with that. Regardless, there's NOTHING TO INDICATE HE CONDONED that so called rule.

If a self deprecating Black comedian got up and said that in his household there were two rules, one don't park in front our house, and don't date white people. At that point if a white woman in the audience got offended (prematurely I might add) and gave the comedian the finger and got roasted in kind, would you side with the comedian or the woman?
You keep on hoping that he secretly is cool with black people while people like him laugh at you behind your back for being so gullible lol.

Him going at that woman shows him supporting that antiblack rule. You are blind

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You keep on hoping that he secretly is cool with black people while peiope like him laugh at you behind your back lol

:mjlol:If that projection makes you feel good, be my guest. :sas1: Funny though you couldn't debate the topic at hand :sas2: I'm gonna let this be so you can go back to your safe room. :youngsabo:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:mjlol:If that projection makes you feel good, be my guest. :sas1: Funny though you couldn't debate the topic at hand :sas2: I'm gonna let this be so you can go back to your safe room. :youngsabo:
There is nothing to debate

He talked about antiblack ways in his community like its funny and goes against someone who hates those ways and you defend him.

Your basically his bytch lol

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
His joke wasn't shytting on black people. It was shytting on latinos/Mexicans for being racist and how stupid it is.
that's how I looked at it from the video..it sounded like he was saying that latino parents say dont do this and making fun of them, the real issue was him calling the black woman a bytch over and over again and disrespecting her. That wasn't a "joke"