George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eh...comedians get touchy about hecklers...

As someone else pointed out, that woman wasn't even heckling him. She flipped him off, but didn't interrupt the show or anything, it only became an issue because HE made it an issue.

I understand comedians going at hecklers, because they're trying to interrupt the show, but that shyt where they act like people are obligated to laugh at and like their jokes is fukking wack. I've seen comedians go at people for just getting up to leave during their sets.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Willingly give money to people who hate you brehs

By his joke with him showing no disagreement with it and him going against someone who went against that antiblack joke.

Your comprehension skills are severly lacking

You're hilarious talking about comprehension :mjlol: The joke wasn't anti-Black. In fact he never even finished where he was going with the joke but its obvious by the premise it was a self deprecating reflection of Mexican families. In other words the joke was going to be at Mexican families' expense. You really think George Lopez is going to take an anti-Black position on stage? In fact, when has he ever even displayed any subtle :mjpls: tendencies.

Sad day when Black people react like white feminists on college campuses overly offended by everything.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You're hilarious talking about comprehension :mjlol: The joke wasn't anti-Black. In fact he never even finished where he was going with the joke but its obvious by the premise it was a self deprecating reflection of Mexican families. In other words the joke was going to be at Mexican families' expense. You really think George Lopez is going to take an anti-Black position on stage? In fact, when has he ever even displayed any subtle :mjpls: tendencies.

Sad day when Black people react like white feminists on college campuses overly offended by everything.
You stand up on stage and say one of your peoples rules is to not date black with no protest and even go as far as kicking out a black person who went against the rule and according to you they aren't against black people?

You are either trolling, white or stupid.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
The thing is he's told similar jokes in the past that actually worked (the Sylvania joke). This one was terrible and the woman in the audience had every right to be offended. Lopez overreacted in the same way most comedians do. So times a joke isn't going to go over and people might be offended, as long as they don't interrupter the show or try to do a back and forth with you there's no need to berate people.

If someone went on stage and made the same joke about white families not wanting their kids marrying Latino's he wouldn't find that shyt funny.

I agree it was a "joke" that was in bad taste.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Why do yall care that Latinos won't fukk with you when most of this board is anti-interracial relationships...talking about breeding out the African genes

Yall nikkas goofy as fukk...

Hell yall should agree with Latinos give them a :salute:

"I don't want you to date my kids either you fukking spic..."

:mjlol:

What is next...yall be mad with Bill Burr says his daughter better not bring a Black man home...:ahh:

Yall just want that interracial p*ssy...:umad:

And comedy is supposed to be offensive...Paul Mooney is offensive as fukk...Eddie Murphy was offensive as fukk...Patrice was offensive as fukk...

nikkas being soft...

Last edited:

Blue Boredom

the girl with the most cake
Daps
tenor.gif

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Actually he probably would have told that joke around those other comedians.

Comedians are kind of warped in that regard, they're line of taking offense is MUCH further back than the average persons. Everything is said between them with the understanding that it's "Just jokes". Plus, truth be told Eddie Griffin and Charlie Murphy have said FAR worse things on stage.

I know they have...but what I was hinting at is...this was his solo show...do you think he would've said this same joke this Friday in Dallas when the crowd would be majority black?

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
:what: so she can tell him fukk you in a non verbal way but he cant call her a bytch? the entitlement of you broads :scust:

First, I'm not a broad - neither was she - based off neither you nor I knowing her.

Broad: Word for a woman. Less respectable than lady but much more respectable than bytch.

Second, yeah.. she's a paying customer that came for a service. She can give him the finger if she wants. It didn't stop his show. It didn't interrupt the show. She didn't yell, scream, or throw something at him. She didn't heckle him.

He took it there for NO reason. Men of all races think it's cool to come for Black women. Why cause negroes like you let them know it's ok... and it's cool. You do so like responding the way you just did or silence/nonchalant.

I think because he saw her in the audience and said the joke and looked at her response.... and was salty and pissed that she had respect for herself and let him know she's wasn't cool with the joke. He could have kept going. He's a professional right?

Nothing she did - warranted him to call her out her name and treat her like that.

I'm not expecting you to get it. It's cool.