George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once again, nobody is here feeling any type of way about marrying Mexicans. What planet are you nikkas from that you haven't seen the average Mexican past 25 :dahell: don't nobody want that shyt :mjlol:....:hhh:....:camby: and as a nikka you lost severely for downgrading your genetics with that trash

They'll even be in the gym regularly and still literally look like a pile shyt without an ounce of definition after years of working out :bryan: they pro athletes even look :flabbynsick: as fukk

The point is, the nerve of these spics with this shyt :gucci:
A lot of mexican bytches got that strong v- taper though :troll::mjgrin:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Once again, nobody is here feeling any type of way about marrying Mexicans. What planet are you nikkas from that you haven't seen the average Mexican past 25 :dahell: don't nobody want that shyt :mjlol:....:hhh:....:camby: and as a nikka you lost severely for downgrading your genetics with that trash

They'll even be in the gym regularly and still literally look like a pile shyt without an ounce of definition after years of working out :bryan: they pro athletes even look :flabbynsick: as fukk

The point is, the nerve of these spics with this shyt :gucci:
A HUGE THIS. I mean seriously. I moved out to AZ and I'm like wtf. Mostly Mexican chicks as far a spanish broads. Bruh literally, no exaggeration. They be shaped like sponge bob whether fat or skinny! George Lopez is snorting meth, cuz aint no brothas I know trying to get at the bad body bytches like like that. You literally have to sift through 1 out of 500 to find one with a good body.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all gon act like J.Lo wasn't tucking wit Puffy tho :wtf:

Do you know how many Latinas she influenced onto the wave?

Take that take that :takedat:
She is a perfect example of my first post in this thread.

Puff just fukked up trying to be street, scared her away from brothers with that shooting, and being jealous.

I heard her mother didn't want her with brothers. Who knows, but puff is proof that race shyt don't count when you have certain qualities about yourself.

Last edited:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
A HUGE THIS. I mean seriously. I moved out to AZ and I'm like wtf. Mostly Mexican chicks as far a spanish broads. Bruh literally, no exaggeration. They be shaped like sponge bob whether fat or skinny! George Lopez is snorting meth, cuz aint no brothas I know trying to get at the bad body bytches like like that. You literally have to sift through 1 out of 500 to find one with a good body.

How do you know how to distinguish a Mexican from a Latina that's not Mexican lol

Goofy

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know man, I have seen some sexy mexican women. They may not have a black woman's ass, but when they take care of themselves, they look good to me.

And no I'm not capping for them, but yall letting hate cloud your mind. Maybe its the type you've seen. Some people can say that about black women, depending on what they saw.

Yall can call me c00n now:troll:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Ima post a picture of my nephew one day so y'all can see how beautiful a half black/ half Mexican baby truly is.

Kid is gonna have all them jawns falling over themselves for him.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I don't know man, I have seen some sexy mexican women. They may not have a black woman's ass, but when they take care of themselves, they look good to me.

And no I'm not capping for them, but yall letting hate cloud your mind. Maybe its the type you've seen. Some people can say that about black women, depending on what they saw.

Yall can call me c00n now:troll:
I disagree. You look at any other of the Latinas and they have way better bodies. It's not even a comparison. I hate Cubans, but I aint going to lie most of their women have good bodies. You have to do a lot of sifting to find a Mexican chick with a good body. I'm not even talking about ass. I'm talking about body structure. These broads be shaped like sponge bob.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip