George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
How are Haitians Latino? :dwillhuh:
Haiti was always latin and part of latin America, the only two latin nation thats really help aid blacks around the world and fighting real white supremacy relentlessly over the years align them self with haiti and other latin nations to create the political Latin economic unity organizaunity on principles of solidarity and "social alliance in defense of independence, self-determination and the identity of peoples comprising it ," responding to anti-imperialist(U.S. interventions in the region) .

Also the Latin based organization combat combat poverty and illiteracy in the regions while providing resources to the selcted members ( guarantees subsidized oil to its Caribbean members). Created by Hugo Chavez's Venezuela and Fidel's Cuba (also Caribbean if you didnt know) came with the plan to create this continental alliance.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
I can see it....but some be ready to risk it all. I went to this Spanish spot today to order atol de elote (sp?) for the Latina ladies at my job & they taught me how to ask for it in Spanish.

The girl who was working behind the counter was jive cute, I told her I wanted to order it in Spanish & she seemed surprised but was with it. I said it, she liked it and then after she got the drinks, she stood next to me & was like "Que mas?" and gave me this look like she was about to risk it all! LOL. I'ma go back up there & book it, fukk it, she was biting.

They tempted like all other non-Black women, they are curious.

Latinas love when a brotha speaks Spanish, no fukking lie.
(I usually teach my black homies some words to get the Latinas cuca pulsing)

It's kind of how Latinos like when a black/white girl speak Spanish.

There was this fire ass black chick at one of my old jobs, we used to chop it up about music and shyt.

One day she passed by me singing Selena, in full out Spanish :banderas:

So damn sexy bruh.. She was singing bidi bidi bombom :noah:

Yes we fukked and she was chill af.

p*ssys was fiiiiiiire, head game on point had my toes looking like some curly fries from Jack in the box :ohlawd:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
you're a c00n as island nicca who lust after white women no surprise :yeshrug:

Its alot c00n as island and British/ Canadian (or african) in this thread:scust:

No solidarity at all, better watch them next time they show out about gobal black unity when comes trump with his " bans":usure:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
SWEAR WHEN I SAW THE THREAD TITLE I WASNT SURPRISED...I BEEN PEEPED GEORGE LOPEZ WAS ONE OF THOSE RACIST MEXICANS HE ALWAYS SAID LITTLE SLICK shyt IN THE PAST I USED TO PICK UP ON IT CAUSE I LIVE IN LA AND THIS RACIST MEXICAN HEADQUARTERS.....HE USE TO SAY HOW HIS FAMILY DIDNT LIKE HIS BLACK FRIENDS THATS WHEN I KNEW WHATS UP WITH HIM....fukk GEORGE LOPEZ I BEEN KNEW HE WAS ON THAT shyt JUST NICE TO GET CONFIRMATION I WASNT TRIPPING LOL

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:mjlol: how long we been telling you all?

Mexicans are democrats until they get a green card. Then that inner KKK racist comes screaming out. I'd call latino racism worse than American racism except they're too broke to run the power game on other black latinos.
Trueeeee

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Latinas love when a brotha speaks Spanish, no fukking lie.
(I usually teach my black homies some words to get the Latinas cuca pulsing)

It's kind of how Latinos like when a black/white girl speak Spanish.

There was this fire ass black chick at one of my old jobs, we used to chop it up about music and shyt.

One day she passed by me singing Selena, in full out Spanish :banderas:

So damn sexy bruh.. She was singing bidi bidi bombom :noah:

Yes we fukked and she was chill af.

p*ssys was fiiiiiiire, head game on point had my toes looking like some curly fries from Jack in the box :ohlawd:
Boy you still crying all up in this thread

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Dumbass nikkas with this "Why y'all gettin mad" bullshyt pissing me off more than the actual so called joke did. Nobody's getting mad about anything. I doubt anyone is upset and fuming, furiously smashing their keyboards about what some trash ass Mexican comedian has to say about anything.

The point is keep our name out your mouth because some of us not rocking with you like that in the first place. I get the fact the a lot of you hoe faq ass nikkas like being doormats and the butt of jokes while thinkin it's cool for a fukkin fat dyke lookin taco or anyone else to say shyt like this because it's "comedy" but some of us don't subscribe to the same bytch mentality.

That being said, I :mjgrin: everytime shyt like this happens just to shyt on these black + brown coalition hoes

Once again, nobody is here feeling any type of way about marrying Mexicans. What planet are you nikkas from that you haven't seen the average Mexican past 25 :dahell: don't nobody want that shyt :mjlol:....:hhh:....:camby: and as a nikka you lost severely for downgrading your genetics with that trash

They'll even be in the gym regularly and still literally look like a pile shyt without an ounce of definition after years of working out :bryan: they pro athletes even look :flabbynsick: as fukk

The point is, the nerve of these spics with this shyt :gucci:

:laff::laff::laff:fuk those c00ns