George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Part of the reason why Latinas get like that (the ones that ain't hitting the gym and got a fat mama) is because Mexican food is so fukking greasy. Good af but greasy af.

Chorizo, posole, tamales, etc. if she thick at 18, beware!!
I think its because they eat too much carbs.

Since you're mexican, let me ask you, Why do some have no ass, and some have them teardrop asses, I like? It's weird with them having such extremes.

Do the ones with ass come from certain regions? If so let me know where, and where do they move to in the states?:feedme:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mexican culture is just a big L. The food is disgusting. I'm out here in AZ and they give me the :gucci: when I say I don't like Mexican food. You can't eat South American food and switch to Mexican. shyt don't work like that.

The chicks stay bad bodied though. You have to get one of the White ones from the Novelas to see one with a good body consistently. They came from Spain like the white Cubans in Cuba.
You don't like mexican food?:dwillhuh:

I can see having different taste, but disgusting?:gucci:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
I've been in LA for nearly 12 years it's not just gangbangers, most of the people I knew always had something slick to say. My experience with Latinos, particularly the men was the worst. I had one dude come up to me without provocation to tell me he was racist against black people and he was far from a gangbanger.

I didn't say your nephew wasn't cute (probably is), but I adore black babies.

Welp.

I think all babies are beautiful tbh. Just the innocence of them. Them learning from you.

Man I hate to tell this story but I think it's funny and it must be told (reasons why my nephew so damn cute)

my nephew 2 and I watch him whenever my sister needs help, I love the lil guy. Anyways, part of being a sitter is, you need to clean they butt.

Well one day I was taking off his diaper and he had laid something gruesome. Stank. So I'm like "eeeeeew, You smell like shyt"

I change him, and we go about our day.

So a few hours later we sitting down together watching Mickey Mouse (he always sits with his body pressed up against mine) and I just happened to fart :palm:

He looks over at me and he says "ew, you smehh lye shihh"

:laff::laff::laff:

Sorry I had to tell someone that story I thought it was the cutest thing.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
I've been in LA for nearly 12 years it's not just gangbangers, most of the people I knew always had something slick to say. My experience with Latinos, particularly the men was the worst. I had one dude come up to me without provocation to tell me he was racist against black people and he was far from a gangbanger.

I didn't say your nephew wasn't cute (probably is), but I adore black babies.

Welp.

Sorry you had to go through the that btw. A lot of a$$holes in this world and I'd like to apologize on behalf of that idiot.

Not all of us are like that guy tho, I promise you.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
I think its because they eat too much carbs.

Since you're mexican, let me ask you, Why do some have no ass, and some have them teardrop asses, I like? It's weird with them having such extremes.

Do the ones with ass come from certain regions? If so let me know where, and where do they move to in the states?:feedme:

Ima tell you what my cousin told me, if you want to know if a Latina gonna be fine af as she get older, or blow up, you gotta look at her momma.

If her momma bigger than you, run.

I've known some bad Mexicans in the Midwest tbh. Chicago. Around that area.

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
I think all babies are beautiful tbh. Just the innocence of them. Them learning from you.

Man I hate to tell this story but I think it's funny and it must be told (reasons why my nephew so damn cute)

my nephew 2 and I watch him whenever my sister needs help, I love the lil guy. Anyways, part of being a sitter is, you need to clean they butt.

Well one day I was taking off his diaper and he had laid something gruesome. Stank. So I'm like "eeeeeew, You smell like shyt"

I change him, and we go about our day.

So a few hours later we sitting down together watching Mickey Mouse (he always sits with his body pressed up against mine) and I just happened to fart :palm:

He looks over at me and he says "ew, you smehh lye shihh"

:laff::laff::laff:

Sorry I had to tell someone that story I thought it was the cutest thing.
:mjlol:

Sorry you had to go through the that btw. A lot of a$$holes in this world and I'd like to apologize on behalf of that idiot.

Not all of us are like that guy tho, I promise you.
You can't apologize on his half. He showed me who he was and I believe him. You can't apologize on the behalf of people who consciously make the effort to do wrong to others.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Man shut the fukk talking about unity with black people and go cure your own people's with skin color.. Stop asking like yall aren't mad flagrant with your bullshyt and issues with black people.....You can eat a dikk cuz black people look at you funny because we arw defending ourselves and you act clueless

I can't deal with racist people, Mexican or not

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Im working on a proposal for a new sub forum dedicated to black discussion and in order to be in the forum, u will have to prove u black.

Im dead ass serious.
IVs alrasdy tried that. This site is full of c00ns. The mids won't allow it

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
:mjlol:

You can't apologize on his half. He showed me who he was and I believe him. You can't apologize on the behalf of people who consciously make the effort to do wrong to others.

I agree with that. I just hate when these idiots give us a bad name.

Like.. Hellooooooooo

We're Mexicans! How you being racist dummy.
We at the bottom of the barrel. We shouldn't be ignorant towards people of color. They share similar discriminations and prejudices.

We all get eyeballed when we walk into predominantly white establishments.

i hate that racism exists. shyts ugly af and by far one of mankinds worst invention. I feel sorry for people that have that rooted in them.

I couldn't imagine hating someone because of their skin color. shyts crazy.

We all humans. Some have beautiful minds and hearts, and to not be able to expose yourself to that because of your prejudices is sad af.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:deadrose::lupe:
Anyways I've been around them for a little over a decade and nothing they say or do surprises me anymore. These would be the same people who would laugh about you being called a monkey or a mayate, then turn around and get mad when you ain't marching, holding hands, and singing "We Shall Overcome." I remember that racially motivated slaying of Cheryl Green, down in South LA, none of them were talking about that. I'm gonna do what I did in middle school when they walked out, say oh well. Since I'm not looking to date Latin men, especially not a dusty ass Mexican, and when I have children they're not allowed to date them or any other race.:banderas:
I need u in my life, queen