George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
Ima post a picture of my nephew one day so y'all can see how beautiful a half black/ half Mexican baby truly is.

Kid is gonna have all them jawns falling over themselves for him.
While I love babies and think they're beautiful, Black babies trump over all others. Why do you wanna keep pushing this black/brown narrative when you know your people don't mess with us like that in the first place?

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
I disagree. You look at any other of the Latinos and they have way better bodies. It's not even a comparison. I hate Cubans, but I aint going to lie most of their women have good bodies. You have to do a lot of sifting to find a Mexican chick with a good body. I'm not even talking about ass. I'm talking about body structure. These broads be shaped like sponge bob.

Part of the reason why Latinas get like that (the ones that ain't hitting the gym and got a fat mama) is because Mexican food is so fukking greasy. Good af but greasy af.

Chorizo, posole, tamales, etc. if she thick at 18, beware!!

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Part of the reason why Latinas get like that (the ones that ain't hitting the gym and got a fat mama) is because Mexican food is so fukking greasy. Good af but greasy af.

Chorizo, posole, tamales, etc. if she thick at 18, beware!!
Mexican culture is just a big L. The food is disgusting. I'm out here in AZ and they give me the :gucci: when I say I don't like Mexican food. You can't eat South American food and switch to Mexican. shyt don't work like that.

The chicks stay bad bodied though. You have to get one of the White ones from the Novelas to see one with a good body consistently. They came from Spain like the white Cubans in Cuba.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
While I love babies and think they're beautiful, Black babies trump over all others. Why do you wanna keep pushing this black/brown narrative when you know your people don't mess with us like that in the first place?

A lot of my people don't. But I do. And I know a lot of people (the younger crowd that's not gangbanging) that do fw black people.

If you see a ghetto bytch with dark ass lipstick outline and fake ass painted on eyebrows and she wearing chucks and some dikkies, that's not one of the ones!

If you see a bald headed dude with high knee socks and Cortez and some fukking plaid shorts down below their knees with a white tee and locs (shades) that's not one of the ones.

It's the younger crowd that's educated and grew up in diverse schools that are more accepting.

But I can acknowledge that the older ones be tripping. Thst ain't a lie.

My nephew still cute af, handsome ass little man

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Mexican culture is just a big L. The food is disgusting. I'm out here in AZ and they give me the :gucci: when I say I don't like Mexican food. You can't eat South American food and switch to Mexican. shyt don't work like that.

The chicks stay bad bodied though. You have to get one of the White ones from the Novelas to see one with a good body consistently. They came from Spain like the white Cubans in Cuba.

You ever turn on Mexican news and novellas and see them fine ass Mexican broads :ohlawd:

You right they not all built like that. Again it's the food. shyt greasy af.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Please tell me where I'm factually incorrect?

"Because they speak a Latin base language."

Your response :

"Haitians speak French bruh, not Spanish"

Most Haitians speak haitian kreole (differnt from any Francophones) amount who do speak French is not even significant. Regardless OP said latin base language, your reply indicate to me that you assume Latin base language only mean the Spanish you heard spoken by the mexicacs in your little Bay neighbor. If you travel to these places you might see or pick up on the different latin nations who speak latin base languages(you see the "s") that occupy those areas from SA to the Caribbean and see how all differ from each region

Now if you want the history lesson on haitian kreole, come to haitian research thread

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You ever turn on Mexican news and novellas and see them fine ass Mexican broads :ohlawd:

You right they not all built like that. Again it's the food. shyt greasy af.

Mostly all the women on the novelas are Mexican. The white ones that is. That's the ones I'm talking about that have the good bodies consistently.

Mexican food just tastes nasty. They can't cook for shyt. Where do they get those seasonings from? :why: I went back to Miami and went to this Peruvian spot and was like damn. I do miss Miami Latino food.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
"Because they speak a Latin base language."

Your response :

"Haitians speak French bruh, not Spanish"

Most Haitians speak haitian kreole (differnt from any Francophones) amount who do speak French is not even significant. Regardless OP said latin base language, your reply indicate to me that you assume Latin base language only mean the Spanish you heard spoken by the mexicacs in your little Bay neighbor. If you travel to these places you might see or pick up on the different latin nations who speak latin base languages(you see the "s") that occupy those areas from SA to the Caribbean and see how all differ from each region

Now if you want the history lesson on haitian kreole, come to haitian research thread

:mjlol:

Hold that L homie

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
A lot of my people don't. But I do. And I know a lot of people (the younger crowd that's not gangbanging) that do fw black people.

If you see a ghetto bytch with dark ass lipstick outline and fake ass painted on eyebrows and she wearing chucks and some dikkies, that's not one of the ones!

If you see a bald headed dude with high knee socks and Cortez and some fukking plaid shorts down below their knees with a white tee and locs (shades) that's not one of the ones.

It's the younger crowd that's educated and grew up in diverse schools that are more accepting.

I've been in LA for nearly 12 years it's not just gangbangers, most of the people I knew always had something slick to say. My experience with Latinos, particularly the men was the worst. I had one dude come up to me without provocation to tell me he was racist against black people and he was far from a gangbanger.

I didn't say your nephew wasn't cute (probably is), but I adore black babies.
:manny: Were all entitled to an opinion and a preference,

I'm not hating :hubie:
Welp.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Mostly all the women on the novelas are Mexican. The white ones that is. That's the ones I'm talking about that have the good bodies consistently.

Mexican food just tastes nasty. They can't cook for shyt. Where do they get those seasonings from? :why: I went back to Miami and went to this Peruvian spot and was like damn. I do miss Miami Latino food.

Nah it takes a special lady (my momma) to cook up that bomb ass food bruh. You gotta know someone that got a momma that gets down.

Not everyone can replicate Authentic Mexican food, like the shyt u get in Mexico on a little dirt road off a little cart.

People try, but they can't replicate.

There's actually a city out in Mexico where there's a bunch of white skin, blue eyed women :ohlawd:

They are some of the baddest. But I like my woman with more of a tan to them.

My boy if you in Arizona you better of eating Taco Bell and calling that authentic Mexican.

Texas and Arizona Mexican food is TRASH AF

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Man shut the fukk talking about unity with black people and go cure your own people's with skin color.. Stop asking like yall aren't mad flagrant with your bullshyt and issues with black people.....You can eat a dikk cuz black people look at you funny because we arw defending ourselves and you act clueless