George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I ain't even mad. I never fukked with none of y'all either to begin with. Black latina's can sit on this wood tho.
:mjgrin:

If you tell a black Latina that you anJamaican, just look out for her reaction...

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Colombians got anti blackness in their own right

Let's not give passes just because you got your dikk wet. We all remember the Beauty Paegant incident
Not giving passes. Just saying Mexicans seem to have something negative blacks all the time. Most of the Colombians that were on that shyt were from Bogota. They are known racists because a good portion are mixed with Nazis when they ran from Germany. Plus fukk Steve Harvey, he lost his black card years ago.

I've been to the country 6 times and never had any issues. They are quite a few black Colombians also.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Mexicans Dominicans..who has time to tell them apart..fukk them all to hell.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Not giving passes. Just saying Mexicans seem to have something negative blacks all the time. Most of the Colombians that were on that shyt were from Bogota. They are known racists because a good portion are mixed with Nazis when they ran from Germany. Plus fukk Steve Harvey, he lost his black card years ago.

I've been to the country 6 times and never had any issues. They are quite a few black Colombians also.
I've been to Italy multiple times and have had no issues

Doesn't mean shyt

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The curiosity is definitely there, but they stick by the rules.

I can see it....but some be ready to risk it all. I went to this Spanish spot today to order atol de elote (sp?) for the Latina ladies at my job & they taught me how to ask for it in Spanish.

The girl who was working behind the counter was jive cute, I told her I wanted to order it in Spanish & she seemed surprised but was with it. I said it, she liked it and then after she got the drinks, she stood next to me & was like "Que mas?" and gave me this look like she was about to risk it all! LOL. I'ma go back up there & book it, fukk it, she was biting.

They tempted like all other non-Black women, they are curious.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Crazy how a man can lose his ability to be objective when he has p*ssy on the brain
Why do you want to play dumb? You really don't think some black people aren't racist against their own? Do you not see all these c00ning going around. I already named Steve Harvey. Stacey Dash, Lee Daniels, etc. That's just celebrities.

Every culture has racist people in it. The only difference is there is more in other cultures.