NULL
George Lopez fukks with a lot of Nikkas

Cedric the entertainer , DL , Eddie Griffin all were out on tour together

Also heard on speedys show that George throws partys with a bunch of Nikkas too

So this is :gladbron:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
:russell:Alotta of u monkey ass nikkas need to open up an atlas, or an encyclopedia.
these wetbacks and spics dont even fukk with their fellow afro-latinos whom contribute a majority to their culture. Yet u think they'll come here, and fukk with your blk asses???

The Dominican Republic just sent a bunch of Afro-Dominicans outta the D.R, they just called them Haitians.:sas2:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Not really. Especially out of a few place in the northeast. In Miami, Tampa and Orlando Latinas don't date black men like that.
Tampa is a hoe mecca.

Them hoes fukk anybody stoppit.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
This culture of
Mejorar la Raza / Improving the Race in Latin America Should be put on blast and exposed to the world. This marrying white or non black has been in their culture for centuries.
Do not let these uninformed :mjpls:posters tell you any different. There are thousands of academic books, journals, etc on race and anti blackness in Latin America. You all have academic proof on the Internet. You can easily dispel the lies. Shut them up with receipts and info.

They don't want marry black people becuase they see them as inferior, aesthetically inferior being a major key.

You are potentially marrying someone who may see all your potential children, family members and you as ugly becuase you have African features.

Imagine passing that hate to your children.

What you say is true. But ultimately it's a big numbers game. Most latinas ain't worth the trouble to me. There family ALWAYS seems to have the last say.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
At the end of the day you shouldnt be mad about this, because we all already knew this now the fact that a crowd full of people laughed should tell you everything you need to know on how engrained this shyt is. Anyway its upto you on wheter or not you fukk with them, im slowly starting to see everyone the sameway i see cacs.

But we shouldn't be pissed karma a bytch and they got ALOT of bad shyt coming their way, i dont even give a fukk anymore im just waiting to see the World Crash and Burn good luck hombres, your gonna need it.

Darkslayer

The Time Has Come And So Have I
Daps
Reppin
Vigilante Season
u sure its the same posters?
This The Thread I Had In Mind Trump 'wants to cut white supremacism from counter-extremism program'

I Only Skimmed Through The First 5 Threads Of This Thread And That One. You Kinda Got A Point Cuz So Far Only Saw 2 Posters In Both Threads, One Was A Consistent Dumbass That Got Different Responses But The Other One Really Pancake Though Flip Flopping Depending On What Everyone Else Was Saying.

Whatever The Case Y'all Really Be Letting These White Motherfukkers On Here Whip Y'all (Pun Intended) Into A Frenzy To Go Against Y'all Own Interests.

Yo Matter Fact Lemme Give You A Example Of That Just Happened Right Now As I Was Editing This.
George been a fukk spic
Mindju This nikka Is A Youtube Hebrew Israelite. They Notorious For Not Liking Africans. That's Their Teachings That Say Say Blacks Hispanics And Native Americans Are The Chosen Ones, That's Their Teachings That Say Mexicans Is One Of The Twelve Tribes Of Israel. So I Check His Youtube Real Quick And The FIRST Video I See Is A Thumbnail That Say Black & Brown Lives Matter. Oh But Now It's fukk Sp*cs.:beli: And What Made Him Change His Mind So Sudden, George Lopez?

nikkas Be dikkriding Whatever.:shaq2: