George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Once again, nobody is here feeling any type of way about marrying Mexicans. What planet are you nikkas from that you haven't seen the average Mexican past 25 :dahell: don't nobody want that shyt :mjlol:....:hhh:....:camby: and as a nikka you lost severely for downgrading your genetics with that trash

They'll even be in the gym regularly and still literally look like a pile shyt without an ounce of definition after years of working out :bryan: they pro athletes even look :flabbynsick: as fukk

The point is, the nerve of these spics with this shyt :gucci:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Once again, nobody is here feeling any type of way about marrying Mexicans. What planet are you nikkas from that you haven't seen the average Mexican past 25 :dahell: don't nobody want that shyt :mjlol:....:hhh:....:camby: and as a nikka you lost severely for downgrading your genetics with that trash

They'll even be in the gym regularly and still literally look like a pile shyt without an ounce of definition after years of working out :bryan: they pro athletes even look :flabbynsick: as fukk

The point is, the nerve of these spics with this shyt :gucci:

:bryan:
They best athletes be shapped like Sponge Bob

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:bryan:
They best athletes be shapped like Sponge Bob

On Jesus Christ I was watching a fight a lil while back, can't remember if it was UFC Or Boxing championship fight but this Mexican cat walking in the Ring looking like he just got off a shift working a forklift at Home Depot warehouse :mjlol:

shyt legit had me :mindblown: muthafukka was shaped like a popsicle wrapper :heh:

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

What have Blacks done to Mexicans? You ask

They will ask ,what have you done for them?

Why would a race of people wanna welcome blacks ,when Black people don't even wanna be Black.:mjlol:

Black people stay exposing the fact they hate themselves and want other races to leave bowls out for them to eat because they don't want to eat with their own:stopitslime:
Dum fukkin beaner

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
This is faux outrage. Was just at the show that he, DL, Charlie Murphy, and Ced did in Atlanta a few months ago and black comedians joke about mexicans too just as much. The amount of Home Depot/Lowes mexican jokes and no more tacos and shyt jokes etc. are just as rampant. And while we don't think those jokes are racist, you mean to tell me that not even one mexican doesn't think it is? :patrice:

Richard Pryor wouldn't even be able to perform today with the shyt that came out of his mouth.

Cs....it's just a bunch of ralph tresvant sensitive nikkas who don't go out much and see other comedians and life is the net

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
latina=white¿*

They still ain't rocking with black Americans like that. NY is the exception not the rule.[/QUOTE]
maybe
i'm familiar with the nyc/flawda latinas
yeah the euopean ones can be on that bullshyte but they don't move in the same circles i do

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
it's pretty much a rule for all non-white people to not marry anyone darker than them, of course there are exceptions but...

:manny:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
On Jesus Christ I was watching a fight a lil while back, can't remember if it was UFC Or Boxing championship fight but this Mexican cat walking in the Ring looking like he just got off a shift working a forklift at Home Depot warehouse :mjlol:

shyt legit had me :mindblown: muthafukka was shaped like a popsicle wrapper :heh:

:deadmanny: