George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
i'm glad i got to experience south florida, now i'm over it..brehs coming down here every spring break on their knees for spanish chicks that wouldn't even piss on them lmao "b-b-but she called me papi"

s/o to my hatian ladies, that slight french accent and they're always so nice :banderas:

:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:Real shyt tho

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
This is news to y'all? :hhh:

Then again I grew up in NorCal and lived in a lot of latin heavy areas so I guess it don't come as a surprise anyway. I've dated my fair share of latin women, ironically I found that the darker/indio they are the more :mjpls: their families are. It gets deep... You run into latin racism in CA a lot more openly in central CA than you do in the coastal cities though.

That being said not all latin countries are the same, some of the prejudice has to do with the language barrier as well. In countries like Nicaragua for example the African diaspora (Blue Fields) there still speaks English... it all but functions like a native American reservation in this country, separate from the rest of society. In other countries like Panama the African descendants are recognized as culturally Panamanian and generally speaking the racism is more institutional than cultural. In others still they went through a lot of trouble to erase their African history :mjpls: namely Argentina

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it was just a joke, but I heard he made a joke calling us "Mayate", isn't that a derogatory term?

Either way, as black men, instead of getting mad, and complaining, just get your money up, your education up(it doesn't have to be college), and fukk the latin chicks! You make your enemy mad by proving him wrong, and making him look like a hater.

I'm not saying get them pregnant, and have a family, but if you are the shyt, she will be complaining to the men in her life, and comparing them to you. Latins, are in the same boat as blacks, but a lot look down on us because they see us as competition, so you play their game. This goes for most foreigners who come here, including blacks. If they hate, they hate, but their women is gonna choose up regardless how they feel. Look at asian women!

You just let them know you can't get serious because of the racism in their families. After a while, all of that racist shyt will change, because women run the family.

Last edited:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
To be fair to this fukking idiot, (who is idolized by Latinos everhwhere)

Most comedians drop stupid ignorant shyt like this all the time.

Still was terribly executed and he didn't really need that joke, it wasn't even funny (crowd barely reacted) and it was out of line.

fukking guy just causing us more problems, sit the fukk down George. You don't speak for the rest of us.
No he's not. I'm not Mexican. I don't relate to his shyt.

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
zeCfhvvh.jpg
:deadrose::lupe:
Anyways I've been around them for a little over a decade and nothing they say or do surprises me anymore. These would be the same people who would laugh about you being called a monkey or a mayate, then turn around and get mad when you ain't marching, holding hands, and singing "We Shall Overcome." I remember that racially motivated slaying of Cheryl Green, down in South LA, none of them were talking about that. I'm gonna do what I did in middle school when they walked out, say oh well. Since I'm not looking to date Latin men, especially not a dusty ass Mexican, and when I have children they're not allowed to date them or any other race.:banderas:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dumbass nikkas with this "Why y'all gettin mad" bullshyt pissing me off more than the actual so called joke did. Nobody's getting mad about anything. I doubt anyone is upset and fuming, furiously smashing their keyboards about what some trash ass Mexican comedian has to say about anything.

The point is keep our name out your mouth because some of us not rocking with you like that in the first place. I get the fact the a lot of you hoe faq ass nikkas like being doormats and the butt of jokes while thinkin it's cool for a fukkin fat dyke lookin taco or anyone else to say shyt like this because it's "comedy" but some of us don't subscribe to the same bytch mentality.

That being said, I :mjgrin: everytime shyt like this happens just to shyt on these black + brown coalition hoes

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
He aint lying. I have dated many latina broads and befriended many Ricans and Dominicans. And they tell me if you bring a black man or woman to the family they will be very disappointed. My Rican homegirl told me if she brings a black man home her father would flip her shyt. There is racism in the Latino community they do not want to address or confront. And that is in NYC. It is like a dirty secret they try(but fail) to hide.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadrose::lupe:
Anyways I've been around them for a little over a decade and nothing they say or do surprises me anymore. These would be the same people who would laugh about you being called a monkey or a mayate, then turn around and get mad when you ain't marching, holding hands, and singing "We Shall Overcome." I remember that racially motivated slaying of Cheryl Green, down in South LA, none of them were talking about that. I'm gonna do what I did in middle school when they walked out, say oh well. Since I'm not looking to date Latin men, especially not a dusty ass Mexican, and when I have children they're not allowed to date them or any other race.:banderas:
I'm not telling you how to feel, but if you have a son, and he is strong, he will have a strong urge to conquer or taste different types of women. He might not have a family with them, but he will want to fukk them, so you are setting yourself up to be mad if you think he will listen to you.

I feel as men, this racists shyt is mostly our fight, since it was men who created it. I'm not saying women are just bystanders, but the way this shyt is set up, they just feel the after effects of everything. I think as black men, because women are the highest of all in our family, we tend to listen to them, but some of the teachings don't help us be the fighters that we are born to be. some things they need to let us do, and just support, even if its fukking with other women. Just guide them to not get these women pregnant, but that is because children slow you down, not because of race, and teach them how to be the best men they can be. A woman can do it, because that is just about character, not gender. Because he is a man, the rest will come naturally.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
I think it was just a joke, but I heard he made a joke calling us "Mayate", isn't that a derogatory term?

Either way, as black men, instead of getting mad, and complaining, just get your money up, your education up(it doesn't have to be college), and fukk the latin chicks! You make your enemy mad by proving him wrong, and making him look like a hater.

I'm not saying get them pregnant, and have a family, but if you are the shyt, she will be complaining to the men in her life, and comparing them to you. Latins, are in the same boat as blacks, but a lot look down on us because they see us as competition, so you play their game. This goes for most foreigners who come here, including blacks. If they hate, they hate, but their women is gonna choose up regardless how they feel. Look at asian women!

You just let them know you can't get serious because of the racism in their families. After a while, all of that racist shyt will change, because women run the family.
Women run the family? Since when? The fuk? Maybe in western cac culture but not in those Hispanic households

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He aint lying. I have dated many latina broads and befriended many Ricans and Dominicans. And they tell me if you bring a black man or woman to the family they will be very disappointed. My Rican homegirl told me if she brings a black man home her father would flip her shyt. There is racism in the Latino community they do not want to address or confront. And that is in NYC. It is like a dirty secret they try(but fail) to hide.
That used to bother me, but once you realize that this guy is the same or lower then you in terms of character or finances, you could give two fukks how he feels. I'm just dating the chick, she ain't my princess yet. A lot of these hating ass people really hate it when you are intelligent. Intelligence, with money, is DANGEROUS to them. You don't even have to be rich, just know how to spend your money, and make shyt work for you.

What's crazy is I learned this from observing white men. They date all types of women, have their own views of race, and don't give a damn how the men feel, because they know they are the catch. These men are lame to me, but they have the confidence that a lot of other races of men don't have, and once I got it, that just fed my ego like a motherfukker. Black women are still my #1, but until i find a chick I feel I can have a family with, I'm doing what the fukk I want. When I was down, NOBODY gave a fukk, so why should I when it comes to this fukking shyt:yeshrug:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women run the family? Since when? The fuk? Maybe in western cac culture but not in those Hispanic households
When I say women run the family, I mean she is the one who teaches the children their ways of thinking. This goes on in all families, since who knows when. Your mother is your first teacher. She is the one who feeds you, so she is teaching you how to eat. She chastises you when you do wrong, so she is teaching you morals. You get the point.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
When I say women run the family, I mean she is the one who teaches the children their ways of thinking. This goes on in all families, since who knows when. Your mother is your first teacher. She is the one who feeds you, so she is teaching you how to eat. She chastises you when you do wrong, so she is teaching you morals. You get the point.
Men run households. Always have. Always will. Maybe if you grew up in a single mother home but if you grew up with 2 parents and have a father with any kind of strong personality he's running the show