George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men run households. Always have. Always will. Maybe if you grew up in a single mother home but if you grew up with 2 parents and have a father with any kind of strong personality he's running the show
You just want to argue, because you know damn well what I posted is the truth. I don't care how strong your personality is, women are masters of manipulation. She will have you believe you are running things, but it is really her, and I explained why, you are just thinking you are. You know this because look how many men end up just going along with their wives, and have their little man caves, while she has the whole house. Keep tricking yourself!

Most women are doing the cooking, not the father. most women are spending most of the time with the children, not the father.

You just don't like to hear that they are really the backbone of the family, so you are disagreeing. You will be the first to have a chick have your kids doing the total opposite of you, because you are not acknowledging this fact.

if I'm wrong, prove it to me, and I will concede.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
You just want to argue, because you know damn well what I posted is the truth. I don't care how strong your personality is, women are masters of manipulation. She will have you believe you are running things, but it is really her, and I explained why, you are just thinking you are. You know this because look how many men end up just going along with their wives, and have their little man caves, while she has the whole house. Keep tricking yourself!

Most women are doing the cooking, not the father. most women are spending most of the time with the children, not the father.

You just don't like to hear that they are really the backbone of the family, so you are disagreeing. You will be the first to have a chick have your kids doing the total opposite of you, because you are not acknowledging this fact.

if I'm wrong, prove it to me, and I will concede.
Most households have both parents working to make ends meet so the women isn't spending any more time around the kids than the father is

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
maybe it's more those born and raised outside the states
cause over here they ain't nothing other than spanish speaking black folk in my experience
they assimilate into the culture heavy

Not really. Especially out of a few place in the northeast. In Miami, Tampa and Orlando Latinas don't date black men like that.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Yea he does.

He had an old standup special on showtime talking about how he "used to" think like that but mixed babies are pretty :mjpls:
And when he would watch Richard Pryor specials his grandmother would question why he always had that mayate on her tv :mjpls:

This dude isn't even white tho. I don't understand how these ex-slave native Americans can look down on black ppl :francis:

shyt makes no sense.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
:coffee: Knew some of yall thristy muthafukkas aint never been around latinos. What he said was the shyt that been said to millions of latinos kids by their fam along with some other racist bullshyt. Thristy cornyballs just choose to ignore it, for sex.

These nikkas are dumb.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most households have both parents working to make ends meet so the women isn't spending any more time around the kids than the father is
It doesn't matter, she still has more power because chances are the kids are hugging her more, and just being more intimate, this releases oxytocin. That effects how a child thinks, this has been proven scientifically!

Of course some fathers do this, but its not as much as women.

Now, if you want to know how men can have the real power of the house, its not through his finances(unless you are living in poverty), its though his sex!

Sex is a powerful tool. If you know how to have emotional sex, and give powerful orgasms, she will be open to your ways of doing things. This way you both will be on the same accord.

You never asked yourself why are places where men are so rough to their women, and dominant, tend to be places with men who talk that "I'm the boss" shyt, so they do things to force women to be docile? Its because they think "things" make them boss, and when they see that doesn't work, they become tyrants. You think its a coincidence these men are seen as being bad in bed, and straight weirdos with their fetishes? Or their women come to this country, and eventually start acting like most american women when they get the chance?

The truth is controlling her emotions make you the boss, because once you do that, she will start to think like YOU, and that passes on to her children. Your lady is a reflection of you or you will be a reflection of her! Relationships are all about domination, and submissiveness. This is not a bad thing, just the terms make it seem like that.

I'm telling you this from firsthand knowledge, but keep believing your money will make you the boss. It helps, but once she gets tired of you, she will move on, and take that money from you!

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I don't see whats the problem, this has been know for years.

The older Latino generation dont like blacks as much as white people. :yeshrug:

Also my Moms said to never bring a cac bytch into her home, so is more so the same thing.

I don't get selective outrage like this. Everybody moms White, Black, Mexican, Arab, Asian etc...in 99% of case want their children to end up with kids their own race. So if you hear a joke about it. If you find it funny don't laugh, but to get upset, for what, people are so dishonest with themselves.