George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
I don't get selective outrage like this. Everybody moms White, Black, Mexican, Arab, Asian etc...in 99% of case want their children to end up with kids their own race. So if you hear a joke about it. If you find it funny don't laugh, but to get upset, for what, people are so dishonest with themselves.
It's not about just wanting kids to marry in race

They singled out blacks specifically which is what this thread is about

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:yeshrug: Eh, it's comedy and I used to be a comedian. You don't have to like or agree with every joke but I've heard worse. It wasn't a Kramer meltdown and I've heard a ton of Def Jam Comedians say shyt about Hispanics. Not saying it's cool but I ain't gonna get all wound up over it.

This is faux outrage. Was just at the show that he, DL, Charlie Murphy, and Ced did in Atlanta a few months ago and black comedians joke about mexicans too just as much. The amount of Home Depot/Lowes mexican jokes and no more tacos and shyt jokes etc. are just as rampant. And while we don't think those jokes are racist, you mean to tell me that not even one mexican doesn't think it is? :patrice:

Richard Pryor wouldn't even be able to perform today with the shyt that came out of his mouth.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

I just read she gave him the finger and he got her out of there, overreaction on his part but. Black comedians have said similar shyt for many years. Unless he went Kramer on her then :yeshrug:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Yo Matter Fact Lemme Give You A Example Of That Just Happened Right Now As I Was Editing This.
Mindju This nikka Is A Youtube Hebrew Israelite. They Notorious For Not Liking Africans. That's Their Teachings That Say Say Blacks Hispanics And Native Americans Are The Chosen Ones, That's Their Teachings That Say Mexicans Is One Of The Twelve Tribes Of Israel. So I Check His Youtube Real Quick And The FIRST Video I See Is A Thumbnail That Say Black & Brown Lives Matter. Oh But Now It's fukk Sp*cs.:beli: And What Made Him Change His Mind So Sudden, George Lopez?

nikkas Be dikkriding Whatever.:shaq2:
So it's cool for me to call a black woman a bedwench & a Blackman a c00n but I can't call a dumbass Mexican a spic? Damn your fukking stupid

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
People are mad because this joke comes in the era when Hispanics expect us to help them deal with the OG White supremacists who dont want them here.
I expect most of us dont really care if some Latina wants to marry us or not, it's the expectation that we'll cape for their social issues, even as they disparage us.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
This culture of
Mejorar la Raza / Improving the Race in Latin America Should be put on blast and exposed to the world. This marrying white or non black has been in their culture for centuries.
Do not let these uninformed :mjpls:posters tell you any different. There are thousands of academic books, journals, etc on race and anti blackness in Latin America. You all have academic proof on the Internet. You can easily dispel the lies. Shut them up with receipts and info.

They don't want marry black people becuase they see them as inferior, aesthetically inferior being a major key.

You are potentially marrying someone who may see all your potential children, family members and you as ugly becuase you have African features.

Imagine passing that hate to your children.
:russ:Put on blast, and exposed to the world for who?
Other races, and cultures that do the same thing???:russ:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
I don't see whats the problem, this has been know for years.

The older Latino generation dont like blacks as much as white people. :yeshrug:

Also my Moms said to never bring a cac bytch into her home, so is more so the same thing.
There are countless threads on here about bedwenches and bedbucks, black people feel the same as latinos. This is most ethnicities.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Would you have an issue if a black mother said they don't want their son dating/marrying a (Mexican/Asian/ white ) girl :lupe:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
People are mad because this joke comes in the era when Hispanics expect us to help them deal with the OG White supremacists who dont want them here.
I expect most of us dont really care if some Latina wants to marry us or not, it's the expectation that we'll cape for their social issues, even as they disparage us.
Blk ppl are mad because, they choose to be fukking naive.

Same shyt been going on forever, but nikkas never learn...

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
The video on tmz only shows a small part. What did he say once he got back to doing his material?
I remember him saying something like this when I saw him a long ass time ago. He was talking about how he had a black girlfriend when he was a kid and he didn't understand why he was catching shyt cause he was darker than her. Basically a racism is bullshyt bit.

This country has turned into a bunch of whiny cuts who love being outraged so much it's ridiculous. If they showed the whole bit and he kept saying some racist shyt then fukk it crucify him. But get the whole story before you start crying.

Dude got interrupted while he was in the middle of it which throws a comedian of their rhythm and fukks up their delivery. Of course he would get pissed. He isn't the first and won't be the last comedian to kick someone out of a show. If you're easily offended don't go to comedy shows.

We live in a culture of outrage and ultra-sensitivity. I blame feminism. A lot of these dudes are so indoctrinated by their mothers that they take on feminine traits.