20170207_152612_HDR_zpsbmg0c0yr.jpg

20170207_153227_HDR_zpsgknwaiqx.jpg
soulja boy posting on the coli?:patrice:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Which rule is it that says you can take a kidney from your wife and then cheat on her :patrice:

George Lopez isn't a comedian, he's not a man - he's a pock marked gerbil.

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
Never liked George Lopez. Hispanics have hatred for blacks and we never done anything to them. Meanwhile you have our white government and white people in general talking about building walls and spewing anti-immigration, anti-Mexico rhetoric and they don't say shyt about them. Really?!:mindblown:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Why yall offended when people were just in the Nia Long thread going in on her son going to prom with a latina :gucci:
I thought we hated Latinos on The Coli. Folks should either be

:manny:

Or

:blessed:

Because he exposed himself.

I hate to sound like a Conservative CAC, but anyone on here who's mad is exhibiting faux outrage.

We got threads on here talking about Mexican women being box shaped.

:dead:

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
"Hey white people, us Latinos look down on Blacks too!"

Latinos feeling some type of way with Trump in office.

:trumpouttahere:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I dated a latina and her family, while they liked me, definitely didn't want her to date my black ass

aint like the nikka lying

either way, i aint offended. i got more shyt to worry about than a fukkin george lopez joke

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
Exactly why I always say this "black and brown" rhetoric blacks use to warrant our grievances is laughable.

I don't give a fukk about a mexicans plight cause I never hear them come in support of ours.

Yes it's a joke and a joke that has obvious truth. If you don't think the older generations of other cultures only want their daughters dating their own you need to live a little more and be around other cultures.

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
Never liked George Lopez. Hispanics have hatred for blacks and we never done anything to them. Meanwhile you have our white government and white people in general talking about building walls and spewing anti-immigration, anti-Mexico rhetoric and they don't say shyt about them. Really?!:mindblown:

The only thing we've done to them is be in their way. Black people are the last thing they care about when they come to this country. All they know is Whites have the power, and their asses are the ones to kiss.

That "joke" was nothing more than a Latino trying to place Blacks underneath his people in the eyes of a room full of Whites. I don't see him telling this joke in a room full of Black people.