George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay so the men you've talked to tell their women not to date white men?

Out of all the conversations you've had with men white men seemed to be the most common demographic of men they didn't want their women dating?

Have those men ever told you they didn't want their women dating black men?
And if they didn't, is that because you're their friend and that would put them in an awkward position if they said it?

I feel like a woman is going to be more honest about this while talking to a black man then a man would while talking to a black man.

I know based on the woman I've talked to they have said their family ultimately would prefer them to date their own race, but the most disrespectful thing you could do to their family is bring a black man home.

It was in passing conversation really. I did not ask about black men to be honest. I never ask any other race if they would date IR, probably because of my indifference to whether they do or not. I just know of the rivalries many have with each other, and the comments they make about their women dating a '______'(whichever ethnicity). Maybe they do feel the same way about black, I don't know due to how they behave around me. But I have heard disparaging(sp?) comments about other groups ie Mediterranean yts vs WASP yts or arabs/muslims vs wasp yts or eastern europeans vs arabs.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Disappointing. I was a big fan of his sitcom but this bullshyt is unacceptable. fukk him.

And wasn't he just complaining about how TBS did him wrong with his late night show because he was Latino? :stopitslime:

Last edited:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao what he's saying is true tho. I know a lot of hispanic girls that dated brothas in high school but they went back to Miguel afterwards

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
We get it blacks hate Mexicans, Mexicans hate blacks.

We can't be friends. Let's just segregate our communities or go back to our country of origin.

We get it. The white man has instituted racism, and that's all we know now. That's all we think about.

We get it already. Blacks and Browns can't co-exist

Yaddayadda blahblah bullshyt

Brown power / black power

Yaddayadda bullshyt

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
@----- Pull up.

@Marti Iono what you look like but if you're ever in Dallas lmk

20170207_152612_HDR_zpsbmg0c0yr.jpg

20170207_153227_HDR_zpsgknwaiqx.jpg
all the nikkatry in this pic:wow:

the vermeil too

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
To be fair to this fukking idiot, (who is idolized by Latinos everhwhere)

Most comedians drop stupid ignorant shyt like this all the time.

Still was terribly executed and he didn't really need that joke, it wasn't even funny (crowd barely reacted) and it was out of line.

fukking guy just causing us more problems, sit the fukk down George. You don't speak for the rest of us.

It was bad for his brand

Dude isnt known for being edgy at this point...his lane is a less successful steve harvey

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:
Doing pretty good on my end in tho
Funny when I see if my memory correct her 2 of her cousin baby daddy's is black and it's all love here

More so for me they all love me
I wasn't offended by his joke but at same time I get y someone would be too

Same here but I was cool with my girl before we got together. Ir was more of a "It's about time :stopitslime:" reaction than :mjpls:. Doesn't mean I'm ignorant to how some are towards darker skinned people because of my experience