Genome Mapping of Ancient Egyptian mummies shows SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN LINEAGE!!!

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
:comeon: really

King Tut's DNA Results - YouTube

look at these people. Alot of money and time was spent trying to make these people other than black.

:childplease:

Here take a look at the truth.

http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2013-02-01.pdf

If Rameses has THIS much 'black' in him...& this little white/European or Asian. What does this speak of for his parents & Grandparents. I don't say this much but...GTFO

Here's a video explaining it if you don't like to read charts or understand.

REAL King Tut DNA Test = BLACK 100% - YouTube

again, enjoy your victory.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
From DNA to pics, lol,
I take it you dont have something else then? I'm skimming through this thread and this forum I don't frequent often, was gonna post something about kemit but then I read your comment at the bottom of the page when I quoted it. So Ye, theres no contradiction in what you were both saying. If you have got anything that does I'd be happy to read it but I ain't reading through this long ass thread, probably won't be back in this section so quote me if you reply so it appears at the top of my page. Thanks

look at the chart on page 5 of the PDF

its clear to see...or do you just want to remain ignorant :mjpls:

again, enjoy your victory.

thank you, & I will by teaching my kids the truth :russ:

nawshus

Daps
Reppin
NULL
look at the chart on page 5 of the PDF

its clear to see...or do you just want to remain ignorant :mjpls:

thank you, & I will by teaching my kids the truth :russ:

Seems like It's basically what you said before, they're tracing ancient Egyptians descdeants claiming this can determine their ancestors. It doesn't. I only thing i learnt is that sub Saharan African migrated south which is the opposite of what I thought initially, probably because of my modern views but if you think about it it makes sense, far better land in the African interior than hostile north

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
here is King Tuts father

akhenaten.jpg

and grandfather

059-AMENHOTEP_III.jpg

and grandmother

Tiye-same-statue-as-above-Agyptisches-Museum-Berlin.jpg

why would white people ever deny King Tut was black? his father/grandfather/grandmother were all obviously black

dats because cacs see "egyptians" of today and were like "they're arabs" but the ancient egyptians and modern egyptians are totally different types of people

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Seems like It's basically what you said before, they're tracing ancient Egyptians descdeants claiming this can determine their ancestors. It doesn't.

I'm confused by your post. :what:

What they did was compare King Tuts & Ramses III DNA with the people of today & all of them lined up with Sub Sahara African DNA more than anybody else's on the planet. Its quite simple...stop trying to make this hard. :leostare:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
:dead:

why do i bother

:heh: If you call the Third Reich conquering Poland as racial justification for conquering, than you are reaching. You can't apply Kush conquering Ancient Egypt as racial justification either. So again, what race did Africans conquer out of racial justification?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
:heh: If you call the Third Reich conquering Poland as racial justification for conquering, than you are reaching. You can't apply Kush conquering Ancient Egypt as racial justification either. So again, what racial group did Africans conquer out of racial justification?

Chronological-map-of-the-Arab-Empire-632-945.png

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I'm confused by your post. :what:

What they did was compare King Tuts & Ramses III DNA with the people of today & all of them lined up with Sub Sahara African DNA more than anybody else's on the planet. Its quite simple...stop trying to make this hard. :leostare:

:pachaha: These people have a hard time comprehending. They don't understand that sub-Saharan is simply a term of where these people have been located for the past few thousand years. It doesn't mean that they have always been in sub-Saharan Africa. I think they believe Africans don't migrate.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
The researchers determined that one of the mummified individuals belongs to an ancestral group, or haplogroup, called I2, believed to have originated in Western Asia.
NO this is NOT TRUE. These so-called researchers ARE LYING JEWS. Egypt WAS founded by Afrika Bambaataa AND the Zulu Nation. Western ASIA was BLACK anyway. The Boston Caucathon does NOT want YOU to KNOW this. Orange juice was ORIGINALLY BLACK. KNOWLEDGE is power.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
:ohhh: Arabs are Asians now. Looks like they were spreading Islam according to that map. Try again :heh:

sigh...

I was directly responding to your question of AFRICAN conquest. scroll up :beli:

and by this logic Europeans were just spreading Christianity.

I'm done waisting time here.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I do not understand.
of course u don't. :aicmon:

White people originally started the convo - not pro black people trying prove a point. Whites, as usual, saw some miraculous things - and while understanding how a groups perception of it's history and past can effect their current subconscious thoughts about themselves- White people attempted to steal that history.

Anyone with any common sense in the world said that this is wrong, and that's what started the debate.

Every time this topic has came up on sohh or the coli... people of all races have debated hard; saying that part of Africa is basically not black at all.