Genome Mapping of Ancient Egyptian mummies shows SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN LINEAGE!!!

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope :pachaha:

them & Discovery be on that white supremacy bull but these white boys in here saying...'it doesn't matter'

:childplease:

but why Does it matter? Because Religion matters in this world & these findings throw alot of things off kilter. Specifically, the U.S. christian worship of the God/Jesus being thought to be white...& present day Israel being white. 'Moses & Joseph were mistaken for Egyptian'...that's why it matters friend

White Supremacy is important for these countries to work properly, but yall don't hear me though

unpleasant-truths-comforting-lies.jpg

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Thread is retarded, according to OP's logic aliens spawned ancient civilizations too because there are statues of them discovered from the ruins of many abandoned locations.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread is retarded, according to OP's logic aliens spawned ancient civilizations too because there are statues of them discovered from the ruins of many abandoned locations.

if your talking about the elongated head.. they aren't aliens breh

long+head+2.jpg

tumblr_lj76pccSuE1qcs20po1_500.jpg

MSkl4.jpg

220px-Alienigena.jpg

:heh:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I don't think white people care too much about the race of ancient Egyptians in 2013. Enjoy your victory though :yeshrug:

Daps
did you even read the article? I didn't know Haplogroup I2 was african? It comes from west Asia, which is consistent with Tut's R1b. Egyptians were probably west Asians who invaded, brought with them their cattle (cattle was domesticated in Asia along with wheat/beer), and intermixed with Native africans

Ramses III had an african Y-dna, but thats not the ancient egypt. That was 12th century. i posted that article when it was released, but my thread recieved zero replies.

What do CACs and Arabs have lose anyways? They, both of them, conquered your entire continent and then enslaved you for nearly a thousand years. Y-dna R and J are more widespread in north africa than any Native SSA Y-dna, so in the end of they SSAs have taken the 2nd biggest loss in human history. i dont think the balance of "Losses" changes somehow because some 12th century usurper had a y-dna E

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: Who are the dark skinned that these people are referring to?

Your 2nd part is not taking shots at me as I am not a direct descendant of slaves. If you want to take shots at those who are descendants of slaves. You better be man enough to go to where those people live and say it to their face.

Nobody on this thread said that their own descendants built the pyramids, In fact, nobody I know has laid claim to that...so you are the one who is reaching.

Its typical anti-black response

"Whats the big deal...Egypt is in Africa" :smugbiden:

"We all know they were dark skinned (very vague)" :smugbiden:

"Who cares what Hollywood cast the characters to be in movies, its just a movie" :smugbiden:

These are all coded language to say everything but the fact that they were black people. Hardest thing for a lot the st0rmfr0nt members of this site to admit :umad:

exactly

that cac had the nerve to say "dark skinned" rather than black.....I bet if we pushed him he prolly wouldn't accept they were BLACK people even with the DNA evidence

its incredible how the vestiges of white supremacy have these cacs disbelieving in scientific evidence

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's not an extension of that. Most of the people who beat the ground about the egypt is black thing come from west africa aka the other side of the continent, nobody deny's egypt had black people in it what people deny is the dudes who were kidnapped 400 years ago from the other side of the continent who now claim to have built egypt miraculously when 400 years ago they probably didn't even know it existed. this is like russians claiming to have built stonehenge, it makes u look pathetic and in need of some type of historical accomplishment. And all of this comes in the guise of "you think blacks can't do anything" when your entire claim to doing something is something u never did :huhldup:

If lakota people starting claiming to have built the mayan pyramids ppl woudl be saying the same thing :why: its just fukking retarded. If irish people claimed to have built petra people would say the same thing.

look at that

he still don't wanna admit Ancient Egypt was built by black people.....he said it had black people in it......the implication being that well there may have been some black there as slaves......these cacs still don't wanna believe the pharoahs were black......if they are forced to admit anything was black in egypt, they would prolly say the slaves or peasants were black

fukk these racists

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess I think it's one thing to uncover new evidence to better proof or disprove a theory, it's quite another for the TS to preface it with a 'arabs and CAC's gone be mad!' disposition that implies somehow that the truth uncovered would some how make up for what black people deal with as their present.

LOL @88m3 catching some sort of feelings that turns me into a racist. LMAO, what? I was making note that discovering this truth isn't going to help the black community in their day to day lives, so why is he so eager to 'make em mad'?

who said anything about helping anyone

we just want the TRUTH to be told.....the reason alot of black people feel the issue of the Ancient Egyptians is important is because alot of modern historian have tried to whitewash the true history of the region......the Ancient Greeks and Romans knew the Egyptians were black and made many references to their blackness......it was only in the last 500 years that white people began denying the true race of the Egyptians to prop up their belief in white supremacy

we only want the TRUTH to be acknowledged

NOTHING MORE

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but it was europeans that put black people in one big group and called them black or africans

so it would by like a white person calling every group in the americas "native americans", which they did, and then saying the mayans were not "native americans" and that native americans do not have the capacity to build mayan pyramids, the lakotas would obviously dispute both things for good reason

exactly and add to that the fact that white people buried it into the minds of every black person that they were intellectually inferior and pointed to the fact that Africa had no great civilization or contribution to history

when we would point out Ancient Egypt, they would say they weren't black

so why now when the evidence shows that the Ancient Egyptians were black and most closesly related to central africans, does it not become a big deal anymore? for 500 years white people have been telling us black people haven't contributed anything to history and that the Ancient Egyptians weren't black

why should black people not have the right to point that out now?

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Just make sure we keep this knowledge passing around on and offline.Pretty soon nobody going to give a fukk and our kids are going to accept these cacs logic that its not true or it doesn't matter.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope :pachaha:

them & Discovery be on that white supremacy bull but these white boys in here saying...'it doesn't matter'

:childplease:

but why Does it matter? Because Religion matters in this world & these findings throw alot of things off kilter. Specifically, the U.S. christian worship of the God/Jesus being thought to be white...& present day Israel being white. 'Moses & Joseph were mistaken for Egyptian'...that's why it matters friend

White Supremacy is important for these countries to work properly, but yall don't hear me though

Yup. If white people finally admit the Ancient Egyptians were black, they would also have to admit Moses was black since he was hidden in Egypt among the Egyptians. In turn, they would have to admit the original Jews were black and thus Jesus was black.

This would completely destroy white supremacy. Which is why the cacs in this thread are engaging in all these semantics and finding every which way to avoid admitting that the Egyptians were black.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

so DNA evidence connecting mummies to modern people in central africa is equivalent to aliens heads? :what:

the DNA evidence deads the issue of what race the Egyptians were......I only posted the heads to show that it should've never come to this.......white people should never have spent the last 500 years denying this when there was so much evidence staring at them in the face

if every mural and head you see in Ancient Egypt shows black people, how can you claim the people who made them weren't black?

oh and lets not forget the place we are talking about is in fukking AFRICA