Genome Mapping of Ancient Egyptian mummies shows SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN LINEAGE!!!

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
sigh...

I was directly responding to your question of AFRICAN conquest. scroll up :beli:

and by this logic Europeans were just spreading Christianity.

I'm done waisting time here.

Your map reference the deaths of Jihadists. We know that the white man's propaganda to his people concerning the black man was about Eugenics, deeming us as savages, inferior people and people to be enslaved. Your people wrote whole books on their feelings about us at that time. Stop fooling yourself. The evidence is stacked against you. All of it written by whites.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
white people have sat in their cradle of privilege and have atrophied.
I remember back when I had a music history class and the white teacher explained how blacks invented rock n' roll, which was a slang term for sex, and how the record companies put white faces on the cover of albums sung by black folks.
And some honkey refused to believe in a dramatic outburst as if his world was turned up side down.

If the white devil would put white faces on black artist, why wouldn't he put white faces on everything else that was black.

When black people ruled in Kemet the so called Jew didn't exists. There's no records for a mass Exodus lead by Moses and Kemetians documented pretty much everything even their first encounter with the greeks. They also had a written language as well as hieroglyphics, but used hieroglyphics because they knew far into the future nobody would be able to understand their written language and wanted to describe the events unfolding at that time. An entire population of slaves being freed and lead out of Kemet would surely have been depicted somewhere, but it is nowhere to be found.

Hebrew is what they called the wanderers, a nomadic tribe who they used as mercenaries, they were never enslaved. Slaves did not build the pyramids, the construction of the last pyramid predates the time of Moses and even the fictional bible only states the children of Israel built the cities Pitham and Ramses, which was already built long before the bible and had different names, but the author of the passages used the current names of his time.

The reason why they don't want to associate anything from Kemet with black people or even call it Kemet, or any of the cities by their original names, is because they will have to acknowledge that medicine, science, mathematics, government, civilization as you we know it is here all thanks to the black man.

The man that took them in from caves, bathed them, educated them, and returned betrayed that men, stabbed in the back like a theft in the night, and have done everything in their to burn the thought of our superiority out of existence for the FEAR that would rise again and seek vengeance.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Your map reference the deaths of Jihadists. We know that the white man's propaganda to his people concerning the black man was about Eugenics, deeming us as savages, inferior people and people to be enslaved. Your people wrote whole books on their feelings about us at that time. Stop fooling yourself. The evidence is stacked against you. All of it written by whites.

The map references Islamic Dynasties who conquered southeast Asia, the Middle East, north Africa, southern Italy, and Spain. You know...the same Africans who are praised in other threads for conquering the white man? But all of the sudden in this context they were only spreading religion? :beli:

Anyway, I never once denied the evils of Social Darwinism and Eugenics...which is interesting because you're basing your whole point of view in this debate off of that false notion. Quote where I denied the evils of European imperialism or stfu about it.

My only point was that the idea of racial superiority is a human quality, not just a white quality. One can see throughout history examples of one group conquering another with racial justifications. It just so happens that we live in the aftermath of a period of white domination.

It seems that you, and many others in this thread think Europeans, and only Europeans show racist tendencies. That is false. Now step your reading comprehension up, or step off

Mimbo.jpg

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
wow these cacs are truly disgusting

"what's the big rush to correct hundreds of years of lies and propaganda and brainwashing? nobody cares"

that's how you know it really makes them mad to know this :pachaha:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
The map references Islamic Dynasties who conquered southeast Asia, the Middle East, north Africa, southern Italy, and Spain. You know...the same Africans who are praised in other threads for conquering the white man? But all of the sudden in this context they were only spreading religion? :beli:

Anyway, I never once denied the evils of Social Darwinism and Eugenics...which is interesting because you're basing your whole point of view in this debate off of that false notion. Quote where I denied the evils of European imperialism or stfu about it.

My only point was that the idea of racial superiority is a human quality, not just a white quality. One can see throughout history examples of one group conquering another with racial justifications. It just so happens that we live in the aftermath of a period of white domination.

It seems that you, and many others in this thread think Europeans, and only Europeans show racist tendencies. That is false. Now step your reading comprehension up, or step off

Mimbo.jpg

WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE.

Stop trying to equate white racism and the impact of it in this world with a human shortcoming to hate. A child that bullies another child is a small thing when compared to white hate.

It's funny that you bring up the black man conquering the white man when no other white person believes that. The argument about a black Egypt is similar to arguments about the existence of black Moors. Yet, we know that North Africans are considered white under the white man's United States Census. Is Hannibal black to you? Did he invade Europe because he saw the white man as inferior? I'm sure you are ready to turn them black for the sake of this argument to try and prove a point. :heh:

Again, you still have not brought any information concerning black domination, exploitation, and enslavement of whites.

You better fall back before we send you to st0rmfr0nt. I will bring the nuclear bomb of evidence on white people and their treatment of the black man over the last 500 years. Then you should bring your evidence on the black man for comparison. :ufdup:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The white people in this thread have truly disapointed me.

I try to give all of y'all a chance, but you continue to prove you don't deserve it. Years of white supremacy and lies and oppression can be boiled down to "get over it" or "enjoy your win" :pacspit: at you dirty cacs.

You wanna claim that you shouldn't be responsible for what your ancestors did, but then you wanna defend their legacy and preserve the privilege they handed to you. The more I hear you fukkers talk the less I have faith in myself to look at you as individuals.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
white people have sat in their cradle of privilege and have atrophied.
I remember back when I had a music history class and the white teacher explained how blacks invented rock n' roll, which was a slang term for sex, and how the record companies put white faces on the cover of albums sung by black folks.
And some honkey refused to believe in a dramatic outburst as if his world was turned up side down.

If the white devil would put white faces on black artist, why wouldn't he put white faces on everything else that was black.

When black people ruled in Kemet the so called Jew didn't exists. There's no records for a mass Exodus lead by Moses and Kemetians documented pretty much everything even their first encounter with the greeks. They also had a written language as well as hieroglyphics, but used hieroglyphics because they knew far into the future nobody would be able to understand their written language and wanted to describe the events unfolding at that time. An entire population of slaves being freed and lead out of Kemet would surely have been depicted somewhere, but it is nowhere to be found.

Hebrew is what they called the wanderers, a nomadic tribe who they used as mercenaries, they were never enslaved. Slaves did not build the pyramids, the construction of the last pyramid predates the time of Moses and even the fictional bible only states the children of Israel built the cities Pitham and Ramses, which was already built long before the bible and had different names, but the author of the passages used the current names of his time.

The reason why they don't want to associate anything from Kemet with black people or even call it Kemet, or any of the cities by their original names, is because they will have to acknowledge that medicine, science, mathematics, government, civilization as you we know it is here all thanks to the black man.

The man that took them in from caves, bathed them, educated them, and returned betrayed that men, stabbed in the back like a theft in the night, and have done everything in their to burn the thought of our superiority out of existence for the FEAR that would rise again and seek vengeance.

I have a similar story though it doesn't deal with black folks. In one of my classes in college the Prof talked about how the alphabet we use today in English came from the Arabs. And one of the cacs in the class let out a huge outburst talking about this is impossible, the alphabet came from the Romans and couldn't possibly have come from someone else. The Prof then explained that the Romans got the Latin letters from the Greeks who in turn borrowed it from the Phoenicians who in turn got it from Semitic tribes near Egypt 3000 years ago.

The cac just couldn't accept it. To learn that the words they use to write and transfer their language actually came from non-white people was too much.

I wonder how that cac would take it today if we told him that the Semitic tribes who created the alphabet in Egypt were actually black. :myman:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I have a similar story though it doesn't deal with black folks. In one of my classes in college the Prof talked about how the alphabet we use today in English came from the Arabs. And one of the cacs in the class let out a huge outburst talking about this is impossible, the alphabet came from the Romans and couldn't possibly have come from someone else. The Prof then explained that the Romans got the Latin letters from the Greeks who in turn borrowed it from the Phoenicians who in turn got it from Semitic tribes near Egypt 3000 years ago.

The cac just couldn't accept it. To learn that the words they use to write and transfer their language actually came from non-white people was too much.

I wonder how that cac would take it today if we told him that the Semitic tribes who created the alphabet in Egypt were actually black. :myman:

That was his white supremacist world view. The belief that all things reliable, essential, and good is rooted from the white man. Think about how the school system is set up. Only time you hear about Africa is the origin of man, slave trade, and a white washed Egypt. We spend more time on. Ancient Greece and Roman empires, and European history. We learn about Russian Czar, Prussia, French and English dynasties, black plague, Renaissance period, Roman Catholic empire, Medieval period, enlightenment period, "New World" expansion, colonialism, imperialism, European migration, etc. At some point if you are white, by the time you graduate high school. You believe the world revolves around you and nobody else moves unless you say so. That kid is a product of a bias and flawed education system. The same system that excludes non-white achievements.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE.

Stop trying to equate white racism and the impact of it in this world with a human shortcoming to hate. A child that bullies another child is a small thing when compared to white hate.

It's funny that you bring up the black man conquering the white man when no other white person believes that. The argument about a black Egypt is similar to arguments about the existence of black Moors. Yet, we know that North Africans are considered white under the white man's United States Census. Is Hannibal black to you? Did he invade Europe because he saw the white man as inferior? I'm sure you are ready to turn them black for the sake of this argument to try and prove a point. :heh:

Again, you still have not brought any information concerning black domination, exploitation, and enslavement of whites.

You better fall back before we send you to st0rmfr0nt. I will bring the nuclear bomb of evidence on white people and their treatment of the black man over the last 500 years. Then you should bring your evidence on the black man for comparison. :ufdup:

It's clear from your opinion of "all white people" that you only deal with uneducated ones.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
It's clear from your opinion of "all white people" that you only deal with uneducated ones.

These are discussions I have had with whites that have college degrees when I was college. A lot of whites who pushed social darwinism and eugenics were considered highly educated. Which is the reason the masses believed them even until today.