Genome Mapping of Ancient Egyptian mummies shows SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN LINEAGE!!!

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Truly....who the fukk cares?

And I say this from a white man who knows without a doubt that Egyptians were not white like me and has zero fukks given about what color Egyptians were.

Why are you touting this? Do you feel like if its proven you can mention it to a cop when he's racially profiling you and he'll say 'My bad, this changes everything?"

How will this make your life better? Will you walk down the street with your chest puffed out a little further?

I do not understand.

A lot of people care, and they should; the truth matters, history matters.

You "give no fukks". but your response is bring up racial profiling, for what? To try to put blacks down?

No one cares about your anecdotal evidence.

No one cares about the 96% white flyover state you come from.

You're nothing but a race of beta men, trying to hold onto a bygone era.

go whine on stromfront

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
:why: Because your race has tried for 500 years to whitewash the history of black people. For 500 years, white supremacy has been predicated to the belief that black people are inferior and have contributed nothing to civilization. For 500 years, Europeans have denied the true heritage of Egypt's black history to make Africans feel that they have contributed nothing to human civilization.

Now that we try to reclaim our true heritage you claim it doesn't matter. Well if that was the case, then maybe you shouldn't have tried to white wash history for the last 500 years.

fukk off.

:salute: One of the tenants of white supremacy is the denial of Egypt being a black civilization. In addition, the suppression of other black civilizations, especially in our school system. This lack of knowledge is what adds fuel to white supremacist attitudes and at times black self-hate.

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I grew up in a state thats 96% Caucasian. I don't know a single person who thinks and or cares if Egyptians are 'black' or 'brown'.

you might not know any people that care about the race of the egyptians but you do know people that care about white supremacy...

the belief that white people are superior to black people...

and the debate about the race of the ancient egyptians is a extension of that...

if any of these people you know became aware of the hot topic of the race of the ancient egyptians

their white supremacy chip would automatically come into play and they automatically would start caring about this topic...

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
most people know they were dark skinned brah :merchant:

the dispute happens when west african slave descendants claim to have built the pyramids which is some vulture steeez:umad:

:heh: Who are the dark skinned that these people are referring to?

Your 2nd part is not taking shots at me as I am not a direct descendant of slaves. If you want to take shots at those who are descendants of slaves. You better be man enough to go to where those people live and say it to their face.

Nobody on this thread said that their own descendants built the pyramids, In fact, nobody I know has laid claim to that...so you are the one who is reaching.

Its typical anti-black response

"Whats the big deal...Egypt is in Africa" :smugbiden:

"We all know they were dark skinned (very vague)" :smugbiden:

"Who cares what Hollywood cast the characters to be in movies, its just a movie" :smugbiden:

These are all coded language to say everything but the fact that they were black people. Hardest thing for a lot the st0rmfr0nt members of this site to admit :umad:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
you might not know any people that care about the race of the egyptians but you do know people that care about white supremacy...

the belief that white people are superior to black people...

and the debate about the race of the ancient egyptians is a extension of that...

if any of these people you know became aware of the hot topic of the race of the ancient egyptians

their white supremacy chip would automatically come into play and they automatically would care about this topic...

it's not an extension of that. Most of the people who beat the ground about the egypt is black thing come from west africa aka the other side of the continent, nobody deny's egypt had black people in it what people deny is the dudes who were kidnapped 400 years ago from the other side of the continent who now claim to have built egypt miraculously when 400 years ago they probably didn't even know it existed. this is like russians claiming to have built stonehenge, it makes u look pathetic and in need of some type of historical accomplishment. And all of this comes in the guise of "you think blacks can't do anything" when your entire claim to doing something is something u never did :huhldup:

If lakota people starting claiming to have built the mayan pyramids ppl woudl be saying the same thing :why: its just fukking retarded. If irish people claimed to have built petra people would say the same thing.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I guess I think it's one thing to uncover new evidence to better proof or disprove a theory, it's quite another for the TS to preface it with a 'arabs and CAC's gone be mad!' disposition that implies somehow that the truth uncovered would some how make up for what black people deal with as their present.

LOL @88m3 catching some sort of feelings that turns me into a racist. LMAO, what? I was making note that discovering this truth isn't going to help the black community in their day to day lives, so why is he so eager to 'make em mad'?

Last edited by a moderator:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
it's not an extension of that. Most of the people who beat the ground about the egypt is black thing come from west africa aka the other side of the continent, nobody deny's egypt had black people in it what people deny is the dudes who were kidnapped 400 years ago from the other side of the continent who now claim to have built egypt miraculously when 400 years ago they probably didn't even know it existed. this is like russians claiming to have built stonehenge, it makes u look pathetic and in need of some type of historical accomplishment. And all of this comes in the guise of "you think blacks can't do anything" when your entire claim to doing something is something u never did :huhldup:

If lakota people starting claiming to have built the mayan pyramids ppl woudl be saying the same thing :why: its just fukking retarded. If irish people claimed to have built petra people would say the same thing.

but it was europeans that put black people in one big group and called them black or africans

so it would by like a white person calling every group in the americas "native americans", which they did, and then saying the mayans were not "native americans" and that native americans do not have the capacity to build mayan pyramids, the lakotas would obviously dispute both things for good reason

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I guess I think it's one thing to uncover new evidence to better proof or disprove a theory, it's quite another for the TS to preface it with a 'arabs and CAC's gone be mad!' disposition that implies somehow that the truth uncovered would some how make up for what black people deal with as their present.

LOL @88m3 catching some sort of feelings that turns me into a racist. LMAO, what? I was making note that discovering this truth isn't going to help the black community in their day to day lives, so why is he so eager to 'make em mad'?

:what: How is perpetuating a lie better than knowing the truth?

Last edited by a moderator:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
but it was europeans that put black people in one big group and called them black or africans

so it would by like a white person calling every group in the americas "native americans", which they did, and then saying the mayans were not "native americans" and that native americans do not have the capacity to build mayan pyramids, the lakotas would obviously dispute both things for good reason

:obama: I would like to know his response to this.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was making note that discovering this truth isn't going to help the black community in their day to day lives, so why is he so eager to 'make em mad'?

i disagree with this. it may seem trivial, but there's been plenty mis-information and straight up lies used to degrade the importance of black history and black accomplishments. there's also a lot of anecdotal and 'educational' literature that makes grey areas out of black history and lineage. admittedly, that's not the fault of every white person.

i can also see why some white people would be oblivious to a discovery like this, because they don't view it from the perspective of a race that's been persecuted as much as blacks have been. from slavery, to 3/5ths of person, to jim crow, assassinations, racial profiling, gov experimentation, etc. it's understandably hard for many white people to grasp how something like this contributes to an overall narrative that can help restore black pride and promote less ignorance. it's not the holy grail of black excellence, but at the very least it is important to remove some of the inaccurate historical references out there.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town

I agree but just because some europeans grouped all black people together doesn't mean you can just start claiming shyt. In that scenario lakotas could get offended but nobody should care because the facts are that they never built mayan pyramids.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I agree but just because some europeans grouped all black people together doesn't mean you can just start claiming shyt. In that scenario lakotas could get offended but nobody should care because the facts are that they never built mayan pyramids.

if the assertion is that native americans never built pyramids then any student of history should be offended

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
if the assertion is that native americans never built pyramids then any student of history should be offended

the dude knows what you mean & he knows what it means to black people which is why he's talking semantics.

take the L Poppa_Dock

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Maybe the History Channel will now show a dark skinned Ancient Egypt.

:heh:

Nope :pachaha:

them & Discovery be on that white supremacy bull but these white boys in here saying...'it doesn't matter'

:childplease:

but why Does it matter? Because Religion matters in this world & these findings throw alot of things off kilter. Specifically, the U.S. christian worship of the God/Jesus being thought to be white...& present day Israel being white. 'Moses & Joseph were mistaken for Egyptian'...that's why it matters friend

White Supremacy is important for these countries to work properly, but yall don't hear me though