Genome Mapping of Ancient Egyptian mummies shows SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN LINEAGE!!!

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ohmy: white dudes in the HL speaking up, :obama:

Lol @ trying school dudes on racial superiority and calling them cacs in the same breath

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Truly....who the fukk cares?

And I say this from a white man who knows without a doubt that Egyptians were not white like me and has zero fukks given about what color Egyptians were.

Why are you touting this? Do you feel like if its proven you can mention it to a cop when he's racially profiling you and he'll say 'My bad, this changes everything?"

How will this make your life better? Will you walk down the street with your chest puffed out a little further?

I do not understand.

White people always say this bullshyt..

You caucasoids have done everything in your power to deny our history. You refuse to teach it. Your movies all depict these people as being Arab/white. Yet everytime something like this comes out you cacs come in with the "Who cares?" bullshyt..

:russ:

I read you guys like a book.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
white people have sat in their cradle of privilege and have atrophied.
I remember back when I had a music history class and the white teacher explained how blacks invented rock n' roll, which was a slang term for sex, and how the record companies put white faces on the cover of albums sung by black folks.
And some honkey refused to believe in a dramatic outburst as if his world was turned up side down.

If the white devil would put white faces on black artist, why wouldn't he put white faces on everything else that was black.

When black people ruled in Kemet the so called Jew didn't exists. There's no records for a mass Exodus lead by Moses and Kemetians documented pretty much everything even their first encounter with the greeks. They also had a written language as well as hieroglyphics, but used hieroglyphics because they knew far into the future nobody would be able to understand their written language and wanted to describe the events unfolding at that time. An entire population of slaves being freed and lead out of Kemet would surely have been depicted somewhere, but it is nowhere to be found.

Hebrew is what they called the wanderers, a nomadic tribe who they used as mercenaries, they were never enslaved. Slaves did not build the pyramids, the construction of the last pyramid predates the time of Moses and even the fictional bible only states the children of Israel built the cities Pitham and Ramses, which was already built long before the bible and had different names, but the author of the passages used the current names of his time.

The reason why they don't want to associate anything from Kemet with black people or even call it Kemet, or any of the cities by their original names, is because they will have to acknowledge that medicine, science, mathematics, government, civilization as you we know it is here all thanks to the black man.
The man that took them in from caves, bathed them, educated them, and returned betrayed that men, stabbed in the back like a theft in the night, and have done everything in their to burn the thought of our superiority out of existence for the FEAR that would rise again and seek vengeance.

This planet is ours.

Before the blackman existed there was chaos..

We have no beginning or ending..

We are the fathers of civilization..

Gods people.

The 1st shall be last and the last shall be 1st..

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What i said was an accurate assessment of your online character, friend.
:smugbiden:

Edit: are pagans demonic?

You made an error when you called me a character. Im not acting, friend.

Pagan culture is demonic. It is a demonic remnant of the devil, who was cast down and had time to get humanity on the nonsense before God introduced the prophecy to undo all of his work and lead him to his ultimate destruction.

Paganism is a culture of selfishness and is aligned with many demonic cultures that exist among us that sadly, many of you cosign. :sad: Pagan people believe what they feeeeel is right is right. They have no moral standards and because of this will never be able to have any form of unity seeing how they will always be at odds with individual philosophy on right and wrong.

These people, sadly believe they can do whatever they want which is why you will find them sacrificing babies, sleeping with the same sex, sleeping with animals, worshipping trees, living peacefully with bugs, etc. Paganism is to all over the place which sadly leads them to make a God out of false idols like themselves/inanimate objects/demonic culture instead of the Creator, friend. You dont want to go back to Paganism. Its already ruined the world and now seeks to make a comeback. You dont want God to say he doesnt like reruns, friend.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This planet is ours.

Before the blackman existed there was chaos..

We have no beginning or ending..

We are the fathers of civilization..

Gods people.

The 1st shall be last and the last shall be 1st..
So why exactly did God create european people and let them enslave "gods people"

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE.

:russ:

basically. frontin c ass c... And not just them.. the majority of white people in real life and on the internet as well.

It's them that attempted to change history on every topic, including ancient African civilizations.

Then it was them that was like :what: Every time a black person attempted to correct 'his story'. We are automatically looked at as black militant, ignorant, racist, who only want to correct lies to feel good about ourselves.

Then they are always on some "what does it matter" sh1t when so-called proof makes it so they can't deny truth any longer. Sh1ts sad, because if they didn't know how a groups past can affect perceptions and implications about a groups future - they wouldn't have attempted to steal history in the first place.

Of course black youth need economic opportunities, a change in our justice system, and better early childhood education; but what good is the education that 'implies' that the focal point of your ancestors history is being in chains 'only' because other Africans sold them and Europeans couldn't resist such a good deal.

I've heard young n1ggas talking about how 'at least we aren't in sh1tty Africa' because of slavery. That is misunderstanding history and humanity on so many levels, it's ridiculous.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
God didn't create Europeans. They are albino mistakes from black people.

:umad:
What do you mean mistakes? How is that possible?

So God didn't create them, but he allowed them to enslave the people he did create? Why did he do that?

And no, I'm not mad. The things you believe have no impact upon reality.

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
What do you mean mistakes? How is that possible?

So God didn't create them, but he allowed them to enslave the people he did create? Why did he do that?

And no, I'm not mad. The things you believe have no impact upon reality.

black people are the original humans..there's no debating..it's scientific truth..but to say whites are albino mistake is the most retarded thing i've ever heard...the oher races are just product of 10s of toushands of years of environmental stress/differences of diet due to human migration thus changing their physical phenotypes..and just because you're the original man..doesn't make you superior then others..we are all huma..skin color doesn't define who we are or our capacity to excel in society

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
black people are the original humans..there's no debating..it's scientific truth..but to say whites are albino mistake is the most retarded thing i've ever heard...the oher races are just product of 10s of toushands of years of environmental stress/differences of diet due to human migration thus changing their physical phenotypes..and just because you're the original man..doesn't make you superior then others..we are all huma..skin color doesn't define who we are or our capacity to excel in society

Whatever you say homie :laugh:

You lack melanin you are barely human..

And they are mistakes because throughout the history of this planet all they have done consistently is rape, pillage, plunder, steal and bring disease wherever they go. They don't bring harmony.

They just bring War and Chaos.

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
Whatever you say homie :laugh:

You lack melanin you are barely human..

um...i lack melanin? breh i'm pretty dark as fu...:troll: harder :childplease:

"ll they have done consistently is rape, pillage, plunder, steal and bring disease " this is true...but how does that make them a mistake though lmaoooo