Genome Mapping of Ancient Egyptian mummies shows SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN LINEAGE!!!

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
forcing yah brothers to build gargantuan pieces of shyt is black excellence.

i died, ima take you servants with me. BLACK EXCELLENCE.

Ancient african civilizations worshipping gold are the reason why trinidad james made all gold everything :ohhh:.................black excellence! :mj:

:rudy: This is like saying the chumps who sold our ancestors into slavery are the reason why sing......BLACK EXCELLENCE. me and mines been known they were black, my mom's got artwork all over her house depictin that shyt. fux given: 1

Daps
Reppin
NULL
did you even read the article? I didn't know Haplogroup I2 was african? It comes from west Asia, which is consistent with Tut's R1b. Egyptians were probably west Asians who invaded, brought with them their cattle (cattle was domesticated in Asia along with wheat/beer), and intermixed with Native africans

Ramses III had an african Y-dna, but thats not the ancient egypt. That was 12th century. i posted that article when it was released, but my thread recieved zero replies.

What do CACs and Arabs have lose anyways? They, both of them, conquered your entire continent and then enslaved you for nearly a thousand years. Y-dna R and J are more widespread in north africa than any Native SSA Y-dna, so in the end of they SSAs have taken the 2nd biggest loss in human history. i dont think the balance of "Losses" changes somehow because some 12th century usurper had a y-dna E

:wtb: cacs gonna cac I guess :yeshrug:

maybe you should read again

the DNA tribes PDF is clear in its CONCLUSION

The January 2012 issue of DNA Tribes® Digest included autosomal STR analysis for King Tutankhamun and several other 18th Dynasty (Amarna Period) mummies. DNA results identified alleles that today are most frequent in Sub-Saharan Africa

read it and weep cac

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I don't think white people care too much about the race of ancient Egyptians in 2013. Enjoy your victory though :yeshrug:

:russ: White people put in 500 years of hard work to hold people of color back, especially black people. At this point, so much damage has been done that they can rest from their labor. The fruits of their labor are evidence world wide. East Asians want to get double eye lid surgery and dye their hair. South Asian and people of African decent want lighter skin and/or straighter hair. Most Latinos detest anything black or African. People subconsciously hate their own kind and desire their kids to have whiter features. Then when we ask where it comes from and point to white supremacist ideology, many whites deny and are like :beli:

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A previous issue of DNA Tribes Digest identified African related ancestry for King Tut and
other royal mummies from the Amarna Period
. In this issue, results indicate that the later pharaoh
Ramesses III also inherited alleles that are most frequent in present day populations of Sub-Saharan Africa. This provides additional, independent evidence of Sub-Saharan African ancestry (possibly among several ancestral components) for pharaonic families of ancient Egypt....In addition, these DNA match results in present day world regions might in part express
population changes in Africa after the time of Ramesses III. In particular, DNA matches in present day populations of Southern Africa and the African Great Lakes might to some degree reflect genetic links with ancient populations (formerly living closer to New Kingdom Egypt) that have expanded southwards in the Nilotic and Bantu migrations of the past 3,000 years (see Figure 1)"

http://dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2013-02-01.pdf

nawshus

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtb: cacs gonna cac I guess :yeshrug:

maybe you should read again

the DNA tribes PDF is clear in its CONCLUSION

read it and weep cac

he's talking about tuts ancestors, your quote speaks about his descdeants, no contradictions here unless you have something else?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: White people put in 500 years of hard work to hold people of color back, especially black people. At this point, so much damage has been done that they can rest from their labor. The fruits of their labor are evidence world wide. East Asians want to get double eye lid surgery and die their hair. South Asian and people of African decent was lighter skin and/or straighter hair. Most Latinos detest anything black or African. People subconsciously hate their own kind and desire their kids to have whiter features. Then when we ask where it comes from and point to white supremacist ideology, many whites deny and are like :beli:

and to the idiot who said earlier this wouldn't make black people lives better, I would disagree

if you taught every kid in elementary and middle school history classes that the first great civilization in history that birthed Greece and Rome (and subsequently all of Western civlization) was built by BLACK PEOPLE, it would make a huge difference

for 500 years white people have tried to get black people to believe that we were intellectually inferior and without them we would still be swinging from trees in Africa like monkeys

its huge for rebuilding the black psyche after centuries of white supremacist torment to know that the pyramids were built by PEOPLE JUST LIKE US.....not necessarily our direct ancestors but people who definitely looked like us and who these same white people would claim were inferior

thats huge and I'm guessing the cacs in this thread who are denying this prolly just want us to continue to be held down by the centuries of white supremacist brainwashing

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
:russ: White people put in 500 years of hard work to hold people of color back, especially black people. At this point, so much damage has been done that they can rest from their labor. The fruits of their labor are evidence world wide. East Asians want to get double eye lid surgery and die their hair. South Asian and people of African decent was lighter skin and/or straighter hair. Most Latinos detest anything black or African. People subconsciously hate their own kind and desire their kids to have whiter features. Then when we ask where it comes from and point to white supremacist ideology, many whites deny and are like :beli:

Asian cultures never had their own supremacist ideology?

African cultures never had their own supremacist ideology?

:shaq2:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
look at that

he still don't wanna admit Ancient Egypt was built by black people.....he said it had black people in it......the implication being that well there may have been some black there as slaves......these cacs still don't wanna believe the pharoahs were black......if they are forced to admit anything was black in egypt, they would prolly say the slaves or peasants were black

fukk these racists

we don't know who was black and who wasn't though :dwillhuh:

im sure we've all seen mummies with our own eyes(if you ever go to museums:what:) that are african, meaning wooly hair etc. what you would expect a black african too look like, but there is also some that are clearly not black african, they got long straight, light brown hair damn near filling up the thing they are cased in.

There is no "admitting" black african ties to egypt lol, its a fact. they would have held power, been slaves and everything in between, what people don't accept is black americans who are decedents from west africans claiming to have built the egyptian civilization.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's talking about tuts ancestors, your quote speaks about his descdeants, no contradictions here unless you have something else?

Tuts ancestors are posted in the first page. They all look black just like everything we've ever seen from Tut. You want us to believe some racist lunatics fantasies that white people came in to Africa and mixed with the locals to create Ancient Egypt? I mean really? Is this what its come to? When science gives you incontrovertible evidence, you cacs start creating fantasies to continue your delusional white supremacist beliefs.

Just tell me this. Which is more plausible. That Ancient Egypt was founded or ruled by native Africans OR some white people came in from the Middle East, married into the black Africans and created the entire civilization? :upsetfavre:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Asian cultures never had their own supremacist ideology?

African cultures never had their own supremacist ideology?

:shaq2:

:childplease: White people made a science out of white supremacy. You can't deny this. Where is the Asian and African version of Eugenics? If it exists, please let us know how did their (Asian and African) ideology negatively impact the white man at any time in the history of mankind?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I don't think white people care too much about the race of ancient Egyptians in 2013. Enjoy your victory though :yeshrug:

:comeon: really

look at these people. Alot of money and time was spent trying to make these people other than black.

did you even read the article? I didn't know Haplogroup I2 was african? It comes from west Asia, which is consistent with Tut's R1b. Egyptians were probably west Asians who invaded, brought with them their cattle (cattle was domesticated in Asia along with wheat/beer), and intermixed with Native africans

Ramses III had an african Y-dna, but thats not the ancient egypt. That was 12th century. i posted that article when it was released, but my thread recieved zero replies.

What do CACs and Arabs have lose anyways? They, both of them, conquered your entire continent and then enslaved you for nearly a thousand years. Y-dna R and J are more widespread in north africa than any Native SSA Y-dna, so in the end of they SSAs have taken the 2nd biggest loss in human history. i dont think the balance of "Losses" changes somehow because some 12th century usurper had a y-dna E

:childplease:

Here take a look at the truth.

http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2013-02-01.pdf

If Rameses has THIS much 'black' in him...& this little white/European or Asian. What does this speak of for his parents & Grandparents. I don't say this much but...GTFO

Here's a video explaining it if you don't like to read charts or understand.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: Where is the Asian and African version of Eugenics?

White people made a science out of white supremacy. You can't deny this.

look at this shyt :heh:
Skulls.jpg

nawshus

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tuts ancestors are posted in the first page. They all look black just like everything we've ever seen from Tut. You want us to believe some racist lunatics fantasies that white people came in to Africa and mixed with the locals to create Ancient Egypt? I mean really? Is this what its come to? When science gives you incontrovertible evidence, you cacs start creating fantasies to continue your delusional white supremacist beliefs.

Just tell me this. Which is more plausible. That Ancient Egypt was founded or ruled by native Africans OR some white people came in from the Middle East, married into the black Africans and created the entire civilization? :upsetfavre:
From DNA to pics, lol,
I take it you dont have something else then? I'm skimming through this thread and this forum I don't frequent often, was gonna post something about kemit but then I read your comment at the bottom of the page when I quoted it. So Ye, theres no contradiction in what you were both saying. If you have got anything that does I'd be happy to read it but I ain't reading through this long ass thread, probably won't be back in this section so quote me if you reply so it appears at the top of my page. Thanks

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
:childplease: Where is the Asian and African version of Eugenics?

White people made a science out of white supremacy. You can't deny this.

Asians and Africans never conquered others based on racial justification? interesting take on history you have....