Geno Auriemma calls Caitlyn Clark fans "delusional"

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
She should've taken Cubes offer. I haven't watched a minute of the WNBA and won't, but She could've made money with a black owned buisness, whilst creating something all on her own. Let those women sink or swim on their own.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Geno went in hard on the Clarkies. He says that the WNBA vets told him that they felt disrespected the CC coverage. He is basically saying everything that the Coli has been saying about Caitlyn.
Notice how Dan Patrick tried to quickly pivot away from the topic.

Because he’s one of the delusional people Geno was referring to.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
She's not MAGA.

Anyway, she has many fans because...she broke many records in college. It's literally that simple. I don't see what's hard to comprehend?

And she’s not the first nor the last. She is actualy MAGA. Somebody pulled receipts on her family. The coach is also very pro Trump. Once those red trolls saw that, they instantly went for her support. Why isn’t Ionesco or Paige getting any support at all ?

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
And she’s not the first nor the last. She is actualy MAGA. Somebody pulled receipts on her family. The coach is also very pro Trump. Once those red trolls saw that, they instantly went for her support. Why isn’t Ionesco or Paige getting any support at all ?
What receipts? Also, even if true, her family is not her.

Anyway, Caitlin liked one of Biden's tweets; no Trump supporter would do that.