Geno Auriemma calls Caitlyn Clark fans "delusional"

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
What question? Would he say it if it was Paige probably not

What’s that got to do with you saying the whole league is hating on her and bullying her.

Stop trying to change the narrative
If u can’t figure it out u might be autistic I can’t help u bud

Just read your post very carefully you’ll figure it out

vino

Superstar
Daps
Well thank god I don’t stan CC

And even if I did it’s cool the bytch the same age as me, what’s your excuse fruitcake? U real live a grown man p*ssy ass nikka

You been a member since 2017 and you have 17,500 plus post. If you 22 then you should be out getting p*ssy, finishing a degree or building a business. You averaging 7 to 8 post a day in your early 20’s…damn shame :pachaha:

I wish nothing but success though. Not even trying to disrespect over a disagreement

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Basically what happens when you're racist thinking you're going rub it in people's faces but then reality doesn't line up.

It's a little tougher to score when you don't have non-athletic 5'2-5'7 girls who'll be working with us regular folks in offices after they graduate guarding you every other week.

Last edited:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You been a member since 2017 and you have 17,500 plus post. If you 22 then you should be out getting p*ssy, finishing a degree or building a business. You averaging 7 to 8 post a day in your early 20’s…damn shame :pachaha:

I wish nothing but success though. Not even trying to disrespect over a disagreement
7-8 posts a day

Man if u pulled a calculator out to average my posts a day u lost just shut the fukk up and wipe your mouth for coach Prime

And you’re probably fat too talkin like this

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Bruh u think I she innocent? This cac be talkin hella shyt, but if u think this league full of bulldaggers ain’t being a lil extra wit her y’all cap

They’re not bein go extra with her. They’re defending her and making a point to people who said she was gonna dominate the league.

Same thing Lebron went through except CC doesn’t have the talent and she’s too one dimensional. You can’t be crying foul when you’re talking shyt as a rookie, with a small body.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Not one single person in here is agreeing with your goofy ass

Homeboy said she getting bullied

:mjlol:
Bulldaggers are bullying her and if u need people to agree wit u u a special type of bytch ass nikka

That’s why u and @vino fruity ass givin each other handy mannys off this

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Bulldaggers are bullying her and if u need people to agree wit u u a special type of bytch ass nikka

That’s why u and @vino fruity ass givin each other handy mannys off this

A big dawg it’s okay to be wrong , it’s ok to not have all the information you don’t gotta keep trying to double down

It really is okay

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don't watch WNBA, but it's crazy how much attention she gets and people will still say she isn't the main reason people care about women's basketball right now.

:mjlol:

people being disingenuous as fukk about it.

these ain't nobody coming to see you OTIS ass broads :mad:

I am glad the extra coverage is allowing women like Aja to get some shine as the clear best player in the league.

We wanna see women looking women hoop, not bulldaggers.