Reppin
DMV
I’m activated now let’s get it we can throw insults I’m good at that too

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Who said anything about being pro black ? Its more so about yall running with a narrative that isn’t true at all

You’ve named a interview where a vet said the league is gonna be tough and not like it is in college

You also named Angel Reese who is a rookie and they have had a thing since college

How is this indicative on the whole entire wnba and how is it bullying
If it was Paige would she had said the same thing?

If not shut the fukk up fakkit, own that pro black shyt u tryna be on, nikka p*ssy talkin bout “what pro “

:mjlol:

nikkas see thru as shyt on here

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
His answer explains part of the reason why the WNBA is such a bad product. The skill level is low and players compensate by being overly physical in order to maintain their position. In a sense it's similar to hockey in the 90s before the lockout. Any threat of change, or possibility of a more elegant game, is going to receive pushback. At any point there are maybe three talented players on an WNBA court alongside seven rugby players. And those enforcers are always going to have an incentive to beat up rookies and freeze them out in order to keep roster spots. Unless the WNBA changes the rules, which they will probably do within the next few years to ensure Clark, Paige, and Juju take over.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
If it was Paige would she had said the same thing?

If not shut the fukk up fakkit, own that pro black shyt u tryna be on, nikka p*ssy talkin bout “what pro “

:mjlol:

nikkas see thru as shyt on here

So you got no argument.

Your only retort is juvenile name calling, smileys and calling me pro black and saying if this was Paige then this wouldn’t have happened. Completely trying to side step your lack of information, lack of critical thinking skills and lack of so called proof of league wide bullying

Be a better poster

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:pachaha:…Caitlin don’t know you either. Your logic is failing.
Well thank god I don’t stan CC

And even if I did it’s cool the bytch the same age as me, what’s your excuse fruitcake? U real live a grown man p*ssy ass nikka

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
So you got no argument.

Your only retort is juvenile name calling, smileys and calling me pro black and saying if this was Paige then this wouldn’t have happened. Completely trying to side step your lack of information, lack of critical thinking skills and lack of so called proof of league wide bullying

Have a good day sir

U didn’t answer my question still moving like a bytch I see

U might have a chance in the WNBA yourself no kizzy

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Man, every rookie has it hard coming in to pros. The vets do this to everyone in all sports. You can’t name a sport where vets are going easy on rookies.

Bruh, veterans literally did it to Michael fukking Jordan :mjlol:. Yet, some of the dudes that post on this site think the players should just genuflect before the alter of Caitlin Clark 😂. I wonder why?

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
U didn’t answer my question still moving like a bytch I see

U might have a chance in the WNBA yourself no kizzy

What question? Would he say it if it was Paige probably not

What’s that got to do with you saying the whole league is hating on her and bullying her.

Stop trying to change the narrative