Geno Auriemma calls Caitlyn Clark fans "delusional"

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Yawn

nikkas talkin bout them gettin cooked by vets or hazed by their teammates clearly isn’t the same as CC is experiencing

Show me a video of rookie Sam Howell gettin bullied by opponents for being a rookie, did Zion go thru this? What about John Wall?

What exactly is Caitlyn Clark experiencing?

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Bullshyt

And yall cant point to any instance of any jealousy besides a flagrant foul 1 and that was some heat of the moment going back and forth type shyt
:mjlol:

Diana Taurasi was a watchin the FF talkin hella shyt before the bytch stepped in the league

Angel Reese dead said Caitlin Clark isn’t the reason the WNBA is nationally popular rn

Lmao y’all just lying to yourself cuz this is a cac savior

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

Diana Taurasi was a watchin the FF talkin hella shyt before the bytch stepped in the leadue

Angel Reese dead said Caitlin Clark isn’t the reason the WNBA is nationally popular rn

Lmao y’all just lying to yourself cuz this is a cac savior

All Diana tarsusi said it’s gonna be tougher in the wnba it and it’s true. Thats what you call talking hella shyt?

Angel Reese didn’t even say that . She said Caitlyn Clark isn’t the only reason

What else? It’s gonna be more than that cause according to yall the wnba players are filled with hate and rage towards Caitlyn

You said she being bullied

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
What exactly is Caitlyn Clark experiencing?
Don’t answer my question with a question like my girl do, did John Wall and Zion have a whole nation using their talents as racial bait? Did they catch non-basketball cheap shots for talkin shyt on the court?

Answer is no, not many rookies experience this, y’all lying like shyt cuz she white

vino

Superstar
Daps
Yawn

nikkas talkin bout them gettin cooked by vets or hazed by their teammates clearly isn’t the same as CC is experiencing

Show me a video of rookie Sam Howell gettin bullied by opponents for being a rookie, did Zion go thru this? What about John Wall?

how was she “bullied”…who threw a punch or attempted to fight or injure her? Physical play is throughout all of sports.

Jordan was getting his ass whooped by teams.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Don’t answer my question with a question like my girl do, did John Wall and Zion have a whole nation using their talents as racial bait? Did they catch non-basketball cheap shots for talkin shyt on the court?

Answer is no, not many rookies experience this, y’all lying like shyt cuz she white

You are running with a narrative. You don’t watch the league

Caitlyn Clark had a flagrant foul one against her that’s it

What else is she experiencing that other people ain’t

I need more examples of this bullying

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
All Diana tarsusi said it’s gonna be tougher in the wnba it and it’s true. Thats what you call talking hella shyt

Angel Reese didn’t even say that . She said Caitlyn Clark isn’t the only reason

What else? It’s gonna be more than that cause according to yall the wnba players are filled with hate and rage towards Caitlyn

You said she being bullied
Diana Taurasi was hating, she’s saying shyt that anyone who play or watch basketball already kno

If it was Paige getting this attention would she had said that? Answer is obviously kno

Angel Reese was hating, when CC got decked bytch damn near hit the griddy :mjlol:

Hope y’all don’t think y’all look pro black acting like this shyt normal, it’s really not

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You are running with a narrative. You don’t watch the league

Caitlyn Clark had a flagrant foul one against her that’s it

What else is she experiencing that other people ain’t
Bruh shut yo bytch ass up cuz if I really start diggin in to yo shyt u likely have 0 posts about the W before this season

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
how was she “bullied”…who threw a punch or attempted to fight or injure her? Physical play is throughout all of sports.

Jordan was getting his ass whooped by teams.
And they were playing dirty against Jordan too tf u on lmfao

Give it a rest bruh

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
She ain’t experienced that, is why reference that
Shut up p*ssy we ain’t having no cordial discourse

U a bytch ass nikka, fake pro black ass nikka

Just stick to sucking coach prime dikk p*ssy

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Diana Taurasi was hating, she’s saying shyt that anyone who play or watch basketball already kno

If it was Paige getting this attention would she had said that? Answer is obviously kno

Angel Reese was hating, when CC got decked bytch damn near hit the griddy :mjlol:

Hope y’all don’t think y’all look pro black acting like this shyt normal, it’s really not

Who said anything about being pro black ? Its more so about yall running with a narrative that isn’t true at all

You’ve named a interview where a vet said the league is gonna be tough and not like it is in college

You also named Angel Reese who is a rookie and they have had a thing since college

How is this indicative on the whole entire wnba and how is it bullying?