General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's posting Tim Pool memes now, I don't think he cares much about the left.

I agree, that's why I think he's trying to do a little cleanup. I do think he cares about money, so if some of his moves hurt the money, he may adjust.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

So he's a coward who was posing all along?

Of all the ultra-wealthy he's gotta be the one most desperate for attention. I can't think of anyone else even close. He's like Trump except in his case he actually has the money.
It's literally a nobody speculating. It's a trash article.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is a right wing troll.

Tweeting shyt like this when since 2008 you've had the emergence/re-emergence of the Tea Party, Birthers, the Alt-Right, MAGA, J6, neo-Nazis, and QAnon.

still doesnt make this inaccurate :dead:

also, hasnt elon basically always been pretty liberal :mindblown: hes a fukking electric carmaker. who would have been calling him a right winger like 2 years ago?

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
still doesnt make this inaccurate :dead:

also, hasnt elon basically always been pretty liberal :mindblown: hes a fukking electric carmaker. who would have been calling him a right winger like 2 years ago?

You're saying the right hasn't gotten more extreme in the last decade?

He's always claimed to be a Libertarian (which is just right wingers who smoke weed). 2 years ago he was downplaying COVID and brazenly busting union efforts at Tesla. So yes, he was a right winger even then.