General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I don't see how this was some kind of ingenious play. It was a financially terrible deal and now the stock prices for both tanked.

No way whatever investors he cobbled together are sticking with the deal. Plus what a $1 billion back-out fee?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
no :dahell: the far right is worse than the far left. its not even close. i didnt think we need to have rhetorical discussions about how bad the far right is. we all agree on that

the inability to look objectively at the left in here is :mjlol:
What has the far left done that worries you so much? The far left has no power in this country while the far right is literally turning their local and state governments into fukktarded Christian theocracies. There is no equivalence. There is no reason to also look at the “far left” when bringing up issues with the far right because it is not comparable to any actual fukking reasonable person.

Inb4 you tell me making folks wear masks for a year is as bad as trying to overthrow democracy.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
This shyt could blow up spectacularly

The comments on that video is amazingly MAGA-ish. Now while Elon Musk isn't Donald Trump, this has the same cult like energy of his fan base. So what if Twitter gets "Free Speech" back, that won't change that they are probably pathetic in their own lives. I really have no apathy for them, honestly, they are the leeches that rather have Democratic Policies in place but then complain at them because they are 'Liberal'.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The comments on that video is amazingly MAGA-ish. Now while Elon Musk isn't Donald Trump, this has the same cult like energy of his fan base. So what if Twitter gets "Free Speech" back, that won't change that they are probably pathetic in their own lives. I really have no apathy for them, honestly, they are the leeches that rather have Democratic Policies in place but then complain at them because they are 'Liberal'.
thats the fukked up thing. They're all leeches who have to find themselves at the center of everything. They can't get their own shyt hot.

All the conservative media options FAIL because their entire plan is to own the libs. You can't own the libs on their own bullshyt platforms because NO ONE WANTS TO GO THERE.

Gab, Gettr, Truth Social, Parler, Minds, Rumble, etc.

ALL this shyt fails cause brands dont want do business with that bullshyt and no one "cool" is actually there. Thats why they have to come where COOL people are and fukk with them. They cant "own the libs" ... where theres no libs! :mindblown:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I will say as well, Elon is now in a Catch-22; either he loses money, or he looks like a bytch to his cultist if he pulls out. People are expecting Elon to give them free speech. These are the people who want the ability to say racist shyt without consequence, but also for free, they don't want to pay a subscription service to vent their tirades. Owning a Media company is really not a fun venture, as with Cars, if someone dies your in the spotlight but you are only for so long. Now you control the narrative, but like Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones, companies can stop advertising... and then your stuck with shyt like MyPillow, Remington, Tobacco and other Ultra-Right wing... and then the platform dies and you need to recoup your losses.

I just say it again, social stuff aside, financially this is fukking bad move for Elon; his ego might get the best of him.

:wow: If this happens, I would die laughing.