General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It will be interesting if anything happens with the account that tracks Elon's flights - https://twitter.com/elonjet?lang=en

Elon was trying to get the kid to delete the account. If he tries something, that will backfire on all that free speech talk.

A 19-year-old built a flight-tracking Twitter bot. Elon Musk tried to pay him to stop.
Elon Musk offered a college freshman $5k to delete a Twitter account

A Teenager Tracked Elon Musk’s Jet on Twitter. Then Came the Direct Message.
Jack Sweeney, a freshman at the University of Central Florida, said that Mr. Musk raised privacy and security concerns about his popular Twitter account, @ElonJet.
A Teenager Tracked Elon Musk’s Jet on Twitter. Then Came the Direct Message.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
"Free speech" means they can be racist without consequences

well ya, i get that's a major part of why they're so happy about "free speech". what i don't understand is why they think elon musk is actually gonna deliver that type of "free-speech, everything goes" utopia.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
well ya, i get that's a major part of why they're so happy about "free speech". what i don't understand is why they think elon musk is actually gonna deliver that type of "free-speech, everything goes" utopia.
I think they hope he will given his allies and history

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Because he complains about "wokeness" and "progressives"

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
He doing for two reasons to hide the Maxine pic with Edelstein and to control people infomation . aka chipped.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

And so it begins. Ah well twitter. You had a good run.

A lot of folks missed out on one of the things he insisted on. Making the code opensourced.

He doesn't care about the company. Truth social will be able to take that code and run a successful twitter competitor, anyone will be able to.

Keep thinking that man is a hero.

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Nobody has mentioned that Twitter's ad platform was pretty bad before this takeover and if there's any backlash/boycott about Twitter it will finish it's only revenue source.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The deal isn't actually even closed yet.

I think he's seeing those that lean right being very happy and those that lean left not so much or wondering what this means for Twitter, so he's trying to calm that down:

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
The deal isn't actually even closed yet.

I think he's seeing those that lean right being very happy and those that lean left not so much or wondering what this means for Twitter, so he's trying to calm that down:

He's posting Tim Pool memes now, I don't think he cares much about the left.