General Elon Musk Fukkery Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're saying the right hasn't gotten more extreme in the last decade?

no. :dahell: i didnt say that, because its obviously true

the far left and the far right have lost their fukking minds. i dont want anything to do with either of them

He's always claimed to be a Libertarian (which is just right wingers who smoke weed). 2 years ago he was downplaying COVID and brazenly busting union efforts at Tesla. So yes, he was a right winger even then.
Because he makes electric cars, he has to be a liberal.

:mjlol:
sure. if being rational about covid makes you a "right winger", i guess :mjlol:

bezos is a union buster, is he a right winger now too? that's news to the right :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
go pull up posts of you, or anyone in here, calling elon a "right winger" two years ago :dead:

I could pull up dozens, but I'll just do this cause it's funny. From four years ago:

:ohhh: a rich man is voting for the party who runs on cutting his taxes

id vote republican if i made a hundred thousand a year :mjlol: you know why? because i would feel that i could do more good with my own money, and take better care of myself, than the government can with it

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could pull up dozens, but I'll just do this cause it's funny. From four years ago:
:russ: alright that was pretty funny. but i still dont see you calling him a right winger

by the way, who's done more to fight climate change? elon musk, or bernie sanders :lupe:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:russ: alright that was pretty funny. but i still dont see you calling him a right winger

I never said I did. I rarely talked about Musk at all unless it was in the specific context of shyt posted here, and I never labeled his political stance because it didn't come up in the conversations I participated in. But there were dozens of comments here calling him right-wing, racist, a$$hole corporate billionaire, etc. going back at least six years.

by the way, who's done more to fight climate change? elon musk, or bernie sanders :lupe:

I don't think Musk is the boon to global environment that he paints himself to be but I have zero expectation that you will be part of an informed discussion on this point.

Musk is to environmentalism what Gates is to global health, only worse.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Bernie Sanders, and I am not even a fan of Bernie.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
still doesnt make this inaccurate :dead:

also, hasnt elon basically always been pretty liberal :mindblown: hes a fukking electric carmaker. who would have been calling him a right winger like 2 years ago?
He's a conman who lives off other people's work. He's always been this way. Being an electric car maker doesn't mean you actually care about the environment.
He's a weird guy with a fragile ego.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
still doesnt make this inaccurate :dead:

also, hasnt elon basically always been pretty liberal :mindblown: hes a fukking electric carmaker. who would have been calling him a right winger like 2 years ago?

:dwillhuh:

How is it accurate if you agree that that the right has increasingly moved towards the extreme yet the graphic shows them staying the same?

You’re the worst kind of half assed “both sides :jawalrus:“ intellectually dishonest poster here

Since 2008 the left has been lead by two milquetoast centrists in Obama and Biden, and the right has coalesced into a cult of personality revolving around a proto-fascist who pretty nakedly tried to end American democracy and has republican candidates at every level of government running on pretending they believe the election was illegally stolen from him…but it’s the left that’s gotten more extreme?

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yeah, removing anonymity could be a big silver lining in this whole thing. Obviously the bot farms will find a way around it, but if the usual suspects want to call this a town square, let’s authenticate the real everyday users. Lets see if they are willing to talk that reckless shyt when it hiding behind usernames.
But, will it really? Look at Facebook. Hell, look at Nextdoor. Toxic as all fukk and real names galore. This idiotic shyt is just par the course of the current political discourse.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:

How is it accurate if you agree that that the right has increasingly moved towards the extreme yet the graphic shows them staying the same?

You’re the worst kind of half assed “both sides :jawalrus:“ intellectually dishonest poster here

Since 2008 the left has been lead by two milquetoast centrists in Obama and Biden, and the right has coalesced into a cult of personality revolving around a proto-fascist who pretty nakedly tried to end American democracy and has republican candidates at every level of government running on pretending they believe the election was illegally stolen from him…but it’s the left that’s gotten more extreme?
no :dahell: the far right is worse than the far left. its not even close. i didnt think we need to have rhetorical discussions about how bad the far right is. we all agree on that

the inability to look objectively at the left in here is :mjlol: