Gears 5 | XB1/PC | Out Now

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
well then there's ya answer nikkas tryna get that diamond rank they dont got time to be playin wit u lone wolf nikkas...u playin ranked its always gon be like that its been like that since gears 2
Lol

Wait...I think you're confused or maybe I wasn't clear:

I am not complaining. I'm perplexed as to why brehs ARE complaining about the buffed lancer.

I run with a squad and we wreck shop...no issues.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Anyone else not get the achievements for beating the campaign or doing it on insane? My bar is at 90% and 86% even though I’ve beaten every level on insane.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
they will patch issues soon.
this shyt is crack!
UKVu0t8.gif

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Overall Gears 5 is much better than 4. However the game is glitchy. Losing collectibles, checkpoints not loading, environmental prompts not triggering. I could go on.

I don't play multiplayer apart from horde which while better than 4, its still not as good as Gears 3.

Story mode was better. There's a critical moment in the game when
You have to choose either Del or JD to save. I chose Del because he was with you the entire game up until that point. Plus he's a brother :yeshrug:. If that sounds racist IDGAF. The black man had to live. I wonder how MS will write the sequel. Cole made it also. :myman:
I think overall a good game. Had a free month of gamepass that I won't be renewing.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Yo...

Sera needs some better black barbers. A few weeks after
beating the Matriarch - which by the way made me frustrated as fukk because I'd get her down to low health only till be crushed by a bullshyt stomp.:pacspit:

Del's hairline is looking like he went to Supercuts.:hhh:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yo...

Sera needs some better black barbers. A few weeks after
beating the Matriarch - which by the way made me frustrated as fukk because I'd get her down to low health only till be crushed by a bullshyt stomp.:pacspit:

Del's hairline is looking like he went to Supercuts.:hhh:
I lost count of how many times I had her health down and then she jumped out of the water into me and squashed me :stopitslime: