Gears 5 | XB1/PC | Out Now

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Dave Batista is supposed to become playable for multiplayer at 6 if you play the game up through the end of the month.

he's Marcus Fenix.
they want him as Marcus in the movie.
UKVu0t8.gif

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I played both and it seemed like more time went into the one where you save JD. I don’t like that gears added that sort of element where you partly choose the ending. It’s out of character in a bad way for the series and I think it’ll create some issues going into 6. If anything, I think that’s the sort of thing that should’ve been saved for the next game. Del clearly was a good friend who stood by his crew and it would’ve been way too sudden for JD to write him out. At least with Dom in gears 3 it made sense from a character and narrative perspective.

The game didn't need that at all. You KNOW they are going to make the Del death cannon going forward.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Either that or they’ll kill the survivor early in gears 6 campaign. Apparently they weren’t well like leading me to think that’s why the writers did that.

Well Del is kinda unremarkable to be honest and JD is basically Nathan Drake in COG armor.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
finally got this game working. First time playing gears since gears 2. Feels like a completely different series like I'm playing COD or some s*** :patrice: like there is no methodical cerebral thinking anymore iono. Realistically I'll play it for a week or two and then bush it. Multiplayer shooter genre is pretty much dead to me.

Edit: How do I play a straight execution match this playlist s*** :dahell:

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Got the game on Sunday. Played last night and tonight. I’m enjoying the campaign a lot. Game
Is beautiful in 4K. Runs so smooth too. I checked out Escape and Arcade and did a death-match. I suck at multiplayer :stopitslime:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I'm still so confused.

The lancer IS a weapon. nikkas should not be able to roadie run through that shyt.

Is the lancer making it that difficult to enjoy the game now?
i dont know if yall playing ranked or casual tdm but ranked is where the full 5 man team try hards are..
so they're going to be running strats and cross firing...yall better off playing casual tdm