Gears 5 | XB1/PC | Out Now

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yeah, its a shame most people most likely don't know about it because Microsoft didn't market it. I actually liked it better than 5, and I enjoyed 5 a lot. I think they got pacing and tone right with hivebusters. Plus, they added some gameplay stuff to make it interesting

shyt next gen like a mofo. I am surprised. Microsoft gotta market better this shyt fire

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Yeah, its a shame most people most likely don't know about it because Microsoft didn't market it. I actually liked it better than 5, and I enjoyed 5 a lot. I think they got pacing and tone right with hivebusters. Plus, they added some gameplay stuff to make it interesting

:stopitslime: Bruh 4 & 5 both got huge marketing spend TV commercials, constant streams with twitch pros, dev diaries, and Rod Ferguson was everywhere. Then Gears 5 got a whole media cycle dedicated to it when they dropped JD for Kait.

It’s cool that you liked the sequel trilogy, they are good games, but they are bad gears games.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:stopitslime: Bruh 4 & 5 both got huge marketing spend TV commercials, constant streams with twitch pros, dev diaries, and Rod Ferguson was everywhere. Then Gears 5 got a whole media cycle dedicated to it when they dropped JD for Kait.

It’s cool that you liked the sequel trilogy, they are good games, but they are bad gears games.

Hivebusters didn’t get no promotion. The only thing I seen on Hivebusters was Digital Foundry raving about its graphics. The game is beautiful no cap probably one of the best looking next gen games to date.

I admit 4 was marketed crazy and actually was successful.

The story with the chick is taking too long though.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Hivebusters didn’t get no promotion. The only thing I seen on Hivebusters was Digital Foundry raving about its graphics. The game is beautiful no cap probably one of the best looking next gen games to date.

I admit 4 was marketed crazy and actually was successful.

The story with the chick is taking too long though.

Hivebusters got promotion on all the big gaming channels, and the corny Let’s Go commercial. Go on YouTube it got promotion, Gamespot pushed it to a million. Problem was Gear 4 horde was bad and a lot of fans assumed it was more of the same with enemies being bullet sponges. There was no tactical element in like in 2 & 3.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Hivebusters got promotion on all the big gaming channels, and the corny Let’s Go commercial. Go on YouTube it got promotion, Gamespot pushed it to a million. Problem was Gear 4 horde was bad and a lot of fans assumed it was more of the same with enemies being bullet sponges. There was no tactical element in like in 2 & 3.

Damn I wasn’t aware. Well it’s sad the industry slept on those titles. Best games in a while

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Still on Act 1 but already bored. Makes me wanna play Mass Effect instead.