Gears 5 | XB1/PC | Out Now

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Gears 4 Del skin dropped today. I want to know when new maps are coming. Half the maps in the game are old maps. Only 6-7 new ones.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I was bit by a shark on a fishing trip and lost 3 fingers on my dominant hand. I can squeeze the trigger but I can't hit the bumper. I just throw up the peace sign unintentionally all day, but there's no peace or justice for me anymore :to:
Glad you are back breh.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Vaulkner

Banned
Daps
I was bit by a shark on a fishing trip and lost 3 fingers on my dominant hand. I can squeeze the trigger but I can't hit the bumper. I just throw up the peace sign unintentionally all day, but there's no peace or justice for me anymore :to:

please tell me your joking my nikka dont care about this game or console but this is dead ass one of my greatest fears, no it aint prison or cancer, its not being able to game properly anymore.:merchant:

:mjcry:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I beat the game a few days ago, it’s a very good title. I just disliked the teammate AI and occasional bugs. One last thing, Cole is c00nish as hell, it’s clear someone not Black American wrote him.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
please tell me your joking my nikka dont care about this game or console but this is dead ass one of my greatest fears, no it aint prison or cancer, its not being able to game properly anymore.:merchant:

:mjcry:
8b1ec6b4-dda3-440f-9b3f-c478c44e44fc.jpg

I be playing track and field with my elbows n shyt (jk)
I beat the game a few days ago, it’s a very good title. I just disliked the teammate AI and occasional bugs. One last thing, Cole is c00nish as hell, it’s clear someone not Black American wrote him.
I agree and disagree. White people have ALWAYS portrayed us and every other race into a stereotype. The collateral damage to such practices is lots of black people are afraid to Express themselves because they don't want to continue that culture. The problem is they don't want to be associated with anything that is from black culture. Tyler Perry is the perfect example. The majority of posters here felt he is c00ning, but white people didn't cater to him, he catered to black people.. generally older black folks, movies, plays, employees mostly black actors. Yet he's viewed as ace boon c00n to a younger generation. New slaves, new c00ns, same nikkaz...

Vaulkner

Banned
Daps
8b1ec6b4-dda3-440f-9b3f-c478c44e44fc.jpg

I be playing track and field with my elbows n shyt (jk)

I agree and disagree. White people have ALWAYS portrayed us and every other race into a stereotype. The collateral damage to such practices is lots of black people are afraid to Express themselves because they don't want to continue that culture. The problem is they don't want to be associated with anything that is from black culture. Tyler Perry is the perfect example. The majority of posters here felt he is c00ning, but white people didn't cater to him, he catered to black people.. generally older black folks, movies, plays, employees mostly black actors. Yet he's viewed as ace boon c00n to a younger generation. New slaves, new c00ns, same nikkaz...

Damn breh thats crazy, is it your right hand or your left hand thats fked up? Respect for still finding a way to play and at least that shark aint take your whole arm but damn. We gotta start a gofundme for this man.

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Damn breh thats crazy, is it your right hand or your left hand thats fked up? Respect for still finding a way to play and at least that shark aint take your whole arm but damn. We gotta start a gofundme for this man.

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
They crafted me silicone fingers out of a double dong, only draw back is I have to wear gloves to keep from slipping unless I do a lebron talcum powder maneuver like he do at the start of games. I do have a song I wanna post to dedicate to those who have to also struggle in similar ways...

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
When y’all down to play Horde or Escape?
I’m up for a match of horde tonight when I get home. Del and jack are the only two I haven’t finished my horde medals for yet and I got a tour objective for 35,000 power collected. What difficulty?

nikka aint no old maps in gears 5 except if u play on private :hhh:
I’ve been mostly playing horde, but right now I’m only seeing 12 different maps between horde and multiplayer.