Gears 5 | XB1/PC | Out Now

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
yea I chose del too :mjpls: I felt bad for the homie Marcus tho. I wonder how they address this in gears 6
I played both and it seemed like more time went into the one where you save JD. I don’t like that gears added that sort of element where you partly choose the ending. It’s out of character in a bad way for the series and I think it’ll create some issues going into 6. If anything, I think that’s the sort of thing that should’ve been saved for the next game. Del clearly was a good friend who stood by his crew and it would’ve been way too sudden for JD to write him out. At least with Dom in gears 3 it made sense from a character and narrative perspective.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I played both and it seemed like more time went into the one where you save JD. I don’t like that gears added that sort of element where you partly choose the ending. It’s out of character in a bad way for the series and I think it’ll create some issues going into 6. If anything, I think that’s the sort of thing that should’ve been saved for the next game. Del clearly was a good friend who stood by his crew and it would’ve been way too sudden for JD to write him out. At least with Dom in gears 3 it made sense from a character and narrative perspective.

it was definitely bs. I didn’t care for JD as a character but how they the story was definitely made where he’s dead in Gears 6. No story mode about about what he did in those 4 months and just instantly back.

Campaign better than 4 and the boss fight was enjoyable but Fuuuuuuk this GTA driving to mission bs. You don’t need that shyt in gears. Fukkin game designers are trash these days.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
it was definitely bs. I didn’t care for JD as a character but how they the story was definitely made where he’s dead in Gears 6. No story mode about about what he did in those 4 months and just instantly back.

Campaign better than 4 and the boss fight was enjoyable but Fuuuuuuk this GTA driving to mission bs. You don’t need that shyt in gears. Fukkin game designers are trash these days.
I didn’t mind the concept of the skiff, but it didn’t need to be both acts 2 & 3 made that way. The maps were a bit too big so there a lot of driving through nothingness.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Really enjoying this Game so far, almost done with Act 2, it's a real step up from Gears 4 for sure, so far I'm really like the new weapons and the changes in settings.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Man as a longtime stan of this series dating all the way back to Gears 1 in 06--this shyt is straight :trash:. Slowed the fukk outta the gameplay and made the guns retardedly strong so scrub nikkas can keep up. Pitiful. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I havent had this much fun in years.
UKVu0t8.gif

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
? U using the latest version of W10?(1903)?

Yep. I have the game downloaded through the windows store. When I launch the app at the press enter portion at the start screen it doesn't respond. However I'm able to use the escape key to exit the app. I'm almost 99% sure the reason it isn't working is because in the Xbox beta app it doesn't have me signed in. When I hit the sign in button the prompt never pops up.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep. I have the game downloaded through the windows store. When I launch the app at the press enter portion at the start screen it doesn't respond. However I'm able to use the escape key to exit the app. I'm almost 99% sure the reason it isn't working is because in the Xbox beta app it doesn't have me signed in. When I hit the sign in button the prompt never pops up.
That's strange. When I try to sign in with the Xbox app I'm signed in permanently. Have you tried(i'm sure u did already) reinstalling the Xbox app or resetting the Microsoft store app from the W10 settings? Maybe check for conflicting programs by safe booting the computer.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
The weapon tuning is still split, man fukk the coalition with this divisive ass catering shyt.

Bring back the fukkin sawed off if y’all wanna cater to noobs in TDM.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
The weapon tuning is still split, man fukk the coalition with this divisive ass catering shyt.

Bring back the fukkin sawed off if y’all wanna cater to noobs in TDM.
I'm still so confused.

The lancer IS a weapon. nikkas should not be able to roadie run through that shyt.

Is the lancer making it that difficult to enjoy the game now?

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Don’t know how it is in Escalation since I prefer TDM, but the lancer doesn’t look like it has stopping power. Gnasher is killing from far away and still OD.

I just want a TDM balanced, and not catered to newcomers.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm still so confused.

The lancer IS a weapon. nikkas should not be able to roadie run through that shyt.

Is the lancer making it that difficult to enjoy the game now?
I’m not having any issues. Missing that 60 round clip though. I stay running out of lancer ammo in horde mode. They gotta do something about that.