Gears 5 | XB1/PC | Out Now

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
i figured it out i was playing ranked this whole time thats why its been a sweat fest with mf's lancering...all i played in gears 4 was social tdm...i forgot there was a playlist for it in gears 5 :mjlol::mjlol:
Well honestly, all i play is ranked. I haven’t been playing much but cracked level 20. If i grinded i would be at least a 60 but I’m more trying to get the hang of the controls, maps, and my sensitivity.

I usually do decent though. I actually dont care for the other modes. I do want to play co-op campaign eventually but thats it

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Gears5 has returned the feeling.
Hoard is fukkin nuts and KOTH.
:wow:

UKVu0t8.gif

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Well honestly, all i play is ranked. I haven’t been playing much but cracked level 20. If i grinded i would be at least a 60 but I’m more trying to get the hang of the controls, maps, and my sensitivity.

I usually do decent though. I actually dont care for the other modes. I do want to play co-op campaign eventually but thats it
im like 60 somethin and i dont even be playin that much funny thing is my kd like 1.8 for ranked... social its like a 2.2 or somethin but i never fukked with rank nothing but stacked teams running strats and crossing with the lancer...ranked not good if you play solo but u can have some good games here and there

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
im like 60 somethin and i dont even be playin that much funny thing is my kd like 1.8 for ranked... social its like a 2.2 or somethin but i never fukked with rank nothing but stacked teams running strats and crossing with the lancer...ranked not good if you play solo but u can have some good games here and there
Well if you don’t play much then i really don’t play much

I barely spent more than 6-7 hours on the game (if that) since it came out... honestly I believe its less than that and at some point it wasn’t even counting my XP to rank me up (when the servers were fukked, another reason i barely played).

I don’t normally care for social/arcade. Played a few games and wasn’t feeling it

Played escape and it was aight. I don’t really care to play bots at all

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
nikkas really upset about the lancer ACTUALLY being a weapon now?

shyt was a joke for the entire series; I'm happy it got buffed. Now, you can't just roadie run through an entire clip and close distance shotgun them on some meathead shyt.

:hubie:But, I'm nice at this shyt regardless.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Just beat the game yesterday and...

RIP JD and Jack :mjcry: And least Jack can be rebuilt

Just finished campaign..

who did y’all pick?

I chose Del. Didn't seem right to choose JD when Del was the one who rode with Kait through the snow and fought the Matriach Berserker. That would've be :mjpls: to me.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Just beat the game yesterday and...

RIP JD and Jack :mjcry: And least Jack can be rebuilt

I chose Del. Didn't seem right to choose JD when Del was the one who rode with Kait through the snow and fought the Matriach Berserker. That would've be :mjpls: to me.
yea I chose del too :mjpls: I felt bad for the homie Marcus tho. I wonder how they address this in gears 6