The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Where them MP clips at?

Time to find out whose opinion's worth a damn. :mjpls:
Mixer | Interactive Livestreaming

This was 2 hrs of me and the crew beasting.

Guardian is a great fukking gametype. But when Execution gets a ranked...:banderas:
giphy.gif

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
This game is fukking crazy. Like, I'm really enjoying the campaign. shyt is much better than 4's campaign at least thus far from what I've played.
The graphics are insane too. shyt looks like one of those games you see on PC displays at Microcenter and shyt. 144hz g sync is godly.
Yea this looks great I’m getting like 100fps at 1440 pretty smooth. Clean image quality.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
yea bro they fukked with the lancer again they been doin that shyt since gears 2 :snoop: esp if you're a solo player and run into a full or 5 man team and they're doing nothing but crossing with the lancer its annoying (esp on a map like exhibit and bunker) too many. high low maps...need more maps like district and asylum....asylum is the best map to me on top of that the grind to get differet characters is a chore...why do they have characters tied to horde...gears 4 i couldnt even play horde cuz ppl quit after wave 20...smh...thats gonna just make me wanna buy characters...how they dont have characters tied to story progression like they used to have....
I have a real gripe about with the Lancer and the cowards who literally sit in the back and lancer all game in multiplayer

It was already bad with those that do it with snipes but at least there was a fight over snipe or something. Now it’s literally just cross lancering which takes away from the fun and intensity of GOW multiplayer battles.

And anyone who thinks GOW4 was easy must be campaign only nerds. Multiplayer is what GOW is known for, no one cares about horde or campaign. This lancering shyt definitely makes this more noob friendly. Even Botok is over powered and if I’m not mistaken it feels like they’ve lowered the amount of shotgun rounds.

Definitely need more old school maps too.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I have a real gripe about with the Lancer and the cowards who literally sit in the back and lancer all game in multiplayer

It was already bad with those that do it with snipes but at least there was a fight over snipe or something. Now it’s literally just cross lancering which takes away from the fun and intensity of GOW multiplayer battles.

And anyone who thinks GOW4 was easy must be campaign only nerds. Multiplayer is what GOW is known for, no one cares about horde or campaign. This lancering shyt definitely makes this more noob friendly. Even Botok is over powered and if I’m not mistaken it feels like they’ve lowered the amount of shotgun rounds.

Definitely need more old school maps too.
post is spot on im back in my bag tho

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Im kinda in my bag most of the time. sort of...
i figured it out i was playing ranked this whole time thats why its been a sweat fest with mf's lancering...all i played in gears 4 was social tdm...i forgot there was a playlist for it in gears 5 :mjlol::mjlol: