Gears 5 | XB1/PC | Out Now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game is fukking crazy. Like, I'm really enjoying the campaign. shyt is much better than 4's campaign at least thus far from what I've played.
The graphics are insane too. shyt looks like one of those games you see on PC displays at Microcenter and shyt. 144hz g sync is godly.

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Im loving this snow/ice environment
I’m chasing the winter armor for Kait and Del lately. Need 70 team revives which I just got, 150 executions, 9000 kills, 1000 headshots, 15000 eliminations, and do 15 million damage before the reset for Kait and just have to keep leveling up for Del.

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
buying an xbox1s to play this. uncharted and tlou quenched my tps thirst but I need something new

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Exactly

I play everything on max and just now getting the hang of it in terms of timing.

Even my boys last night were like “i like the game but something is off”. We all agreed its hard to put a finger on it.

BUT thats Gears... probably one of the most frustrating games ever if you’re actually good at it. Its slower reaction time, slower reload time, kinda easier for a noob which isn’t bad, just frustrating if you saw a kid coming a mile away and headshot him only to get destroyed while he’s 5 feet away...

But thats Gears... i had similar frustrations at GOW4 at first.

Also they made the lancer and distance weapons WAAAAAAAYYYY too powerful. It takes the fun and chaos out of the gameplay. Now you got a lot of bytchboy noobs camping and using botok as a sniper instead of getting into wild shyt and situations.

I also don’t like how the entire screen gets red after getting hurt. It makes it difficult to see... but these are gripes from a lifelong Gears fan. I been playing competitive Gears for damn near 15 years

And the maps are ass which is expected. I still don’t understand why they don’t incorporate older maps on these day 1 drops, only to make you pay for them later. So many classic MP maps that they leave on the shelf
yea bro they fukked with the lancer again they been doin that shyt since gears 2 :snoop: esp if you're a solo player and run into a full or 5 man team and they're doing nothing but crossing with the lancer its annoying (esp on a map like exhibit and bunker) too many. high low maps...need more maps like district and asylum....asylum is the best map to me on top of that the grind to get differet characters is a chore...why do they have characters tied to horde...gears 4 i couldnt even play horde cuz ppl quit after wave 20...smh...thats gonna just make me wanna buy characters...how they dont have characters tied to story progression like they used to have....

Romell

Superstar
Daps
You bought the game? :gucci:
Gamepass for pc is $2/month rn :dahell:
The comfort of being able to fire this up during content droughts for the other games I mainly play. If I was only playing the campaign and dropping it that would make sense, but 6 months from now when Destiny is dry I can just hop into horde mode on here.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This game is fukking crazy. Like, I'm really enjoying the campaign. shyt is much better than 4's campaign at least thus far from what I've played.
The graphics are insane too. shyt looks like one of those games you see on PC displays at Microcenter and shyt. 144hz g sync is godly.

There is a reason digital foundry called it the best PC port ever

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Great game but The Coalition clearly put things in this game to get at people who thought Gears of War 4 was too easy. Like having to fight two Snatchers while a Scion is shooting at you with a Mulcher :mjtf:

Then they have that whirlwind of Leeches attacking you while a Scion is shooting a Dropshot at you and in this game, the Dropshot bodies you if you get hit. :mjtf: