Gears 5 | XB1/PC | Out Now

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't see no difference in speed, I feel like it's slightly faster than Gears 4.
What:russ:

I don’t think you played GOW4 much if at all then.

Hella people been talking about how slow it is. Like roadie running and reloading in quicksand.

Plus, apparently Coalition don’t got any west coast servers, a lot of people been complaining about the ping differences on the west coast which affects a lot. I don’t get those issues as much in GOW4.

And y’all can’t only be playing campaign and talking about “its not slow”. You notice the speed in MP... and I’m on a 1ms monitor too

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Regardless of all that this game is a technical mess right now. People everyone are complaining about the glitches, disconnects, bugs in all modes. I wasn’t even hyped for this game. Only cared due to playing all the campaigns and just keeping up with the story. But if I paid money for this I would be furious. Coalition better compensate for this

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Regardless of all that this game is a technical mess right now. People everyone are complaining about the glitches, disconnects, bugs in all modes. I wasn’t even hyped for this game. Only cared due to playing all the campaigns and just keeping up with the story. But if I paid money for this I would be furious. Coalition better compensate for this
I got booted from a private horde match in wave 47 that I was the host for. I can’t check my horde skills and every match I play fails to show me the post game and bugs out. This is really bad to release a game with these server issues. Worst I’ve seen besides AC unity or a smackdown game developed by 2K.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Yea sometimes it feel like I’m running in place in MP. They need to get rid of that T-800 skin, barely makes noise and blends into backgrounds too well. Why not make him silver like the OG terminator

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

Hella people been talking about how slow it is. Like roadie running and reloading in quicksand.

Plus, apparently Coalition don’t got any west coast servers, a lot of people been complaining about the ping differences on the west coast which affects a lot. I don’t get those issues as much in GOW4.

And y’all can’t only be playing campaign and talking about “its not slow”. You notice the speed in MP... and I’m on a 1ms monitor too
its def slower fatboi on the scott storch...i cant get with these maps tho...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You see I first played Gears 5 beta on PC and the framerate was almost double than consoles so when I played it I felt it was super smooth compared to the last gears I played which was Gears of war 3. After the beta, I dl'd 4 and played it and I felt like there wasn't any difference gameplay wise. Only gears I remember feeling "slower" than the others was Gears of war 2. Either way if it is slower it ain't no big "omg this shyt mad slow" compared to 4.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Haven't played a Gears game since 2 or 3. Doesn't unlock on Steam until like 9 tonight. I hope I made a good decision. Y'all raving about it. :lupe:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You see I first played Gears 5 beta on PC and the framerate was almost double than consoles so when I played it I felt it was super smooth compared to the last gears I played which was Gears of war 3. After the beta, I dl'd 4 and played it and I felt like there wasn't any difference gameplay wise. Only gears I remember feeling "slower" than the others was Gears of war 2. Either way if it is slower it ain't no big "omg this shyt mad slow" compared to 4.
Thing about Gears is y’all always expect it to be “different”... the heart of Gears is its gameplay. Not the story, campaign, etc. Gears IS a multiplayer shooter thats crazy no matter which version you play.

Gears 4 was a GREAT multiplayer shooter... Gears 4 was also not as slow as this. I literally play on max setting and I didn’t do that on Gears 4... only near max.

Gears 4 is competitive... tournament worthy. Gears 5 is going to throw competitive players off at first. I’ve started to get the hang of it though. Its like driving a new car of the same brand. Slight adjustments

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
its def slower fatboi on the scott storch...i cant get with these maps tho...
Exactly

I play everything on max and just now getting the hang of it in terms of timing.

Even my boys last night were like “i like the game but something is off”. We all agreed its hard to put a finger on it.

BUT thats Gears... probably one of the most frustrating games ever if you’re actually good at it. Its slower reaction time, slower reload time, kinda easier for a noob which isn’t bad, just frustrating if you saw a kid coming a mile away and headshot him only to get destroyed while he’s 5 feet away...

But thats Gears... i had similar frustrations at GOW4 at first.

Also they made the lancer and distance weapons WAAAAAAAYYYY too powerful. It takes the fun and chaos out of the gameplay. Now you got a lot of bytchboy noobs camping and using botok as a sniper instead of getting into wild shyt and situations.

I also don’t like how the entire screen gets red after getting hurt. It makes it difficult to see... but these are gripes from a lifelong Gears fan. I been playing competitive Gears for damn near 15 years

And the maps are ass which is expected. I still don’t understand why they don’t incorporate older maps on these day 1 drops, only to make you pay for them later. So many classic MP maps that they leave on the shelf

NasirJr

★CAROLINAS FINEST★
Daps
Reppin
The NCarolina
Where them MP clips at?

Time to find out whose opinion's worth a damn. :mjpls:

Bro I had to screen record from my iPhone, that Xbox dvr system makes no damn sense.:what:

I fukk with the game I just don’t like how strong lancers are. I run dolo so I be running into nikkas 5 man stacked crossfiring that bullshyt lancer