Gears 5 | XB1/PC | Out Now

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Aight my review so far.

I haven’t played the campaign yet, waiting on the boys maybe. Been playing ranked and after getting a new monitor (unfortunately no sound :stopitslime:) and adjusting my settings I’m starting to be fairly decent

My aim is still not as on point as GOW4 but maybe in time. I find the actions to be much slower. I’m currently only playing on the 1S so maybe thats the reason, but it’s definitely slower than GOW4 to me. I’ve sped it up to near max but just shyt like reloading takes forever. Some of the maps I’m getting used to but don’t care for (hoping that they release old school map packs sooner than later).

Like i said, haven’t played campaign, just ranked. Beautiful game just a lil different than what I’m used to at the moment. I’m also not liking the fact their servers are taking a shyt which makes me not be able to see my stats after the games. They need to do something about it because a lot of people got to rank up quick during the outage because once GEARS dropped, they gave you a certain time period where you had like double boost. Thats why you would see some players ranked 30+ in a few hours after release.

But game is cool just got to get used to it. Just played a lil escape and it was cool. Even on beginner it was a lil tough with minimal weapons really.

So far, 8.5 for me until the fix server shyt and i play campaign

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah idk... controls are not doing the shyt i be wanting to and it’s a bit slow then what I’m used to in the multiplayer and I’m playing on max now

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This game is buggy as fukk. Didn’t record any collectibles I picked up in chap one and it glitched out in Baird lab. Loading times are horrendous also. Stats for MP aren’t being saved. Why the fukk do these devs keep releasing games in established franchise in shyt states?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
This might be my GOTY brehs, I'll see how it fares the more I play, but I'm feeling this game. Sidenote, if you're not playing this in co-op, then you're not playing this campaign right. Coop is special, especially if you're playing w/ cool people.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
This game is buggy as fukk. Didn’t record any collectibles I picked up in chap one and it glitched out in Baird lab. Loading times are horrendous also. Stats for MP aren’t being saved. Why the fukk do these devs keep releasing games in established franchise in shyt states?

Pc or XB1?