Gay Marriage now legal throughout the US

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Spare me nikka. When has the so called barrier of natural communication and consent ever mattered in regards to conditions animals are subjected to by humans? Animals dont 'consent' to being trained for human entertainment. Animals dont 'consent' to being placed on a leash and walked about. Animals dont 'consent' to being locked in other peoples homes/buildings. Animals dont 'consent' to being taken from their natural habitat and placed in cages. Animals dont 'consent' to being killed and used for luxury clothing, carpet, shoes .e.t.c. Yet our often liberal society generally has no issue with either of the latter occurring.

Fredrick Douglas raised some very good points. The hypocrisy is clear, both in this thread and general society.

Guess what?

We make the rules nikka. :smugdraper:

No deity is going to answer the tough questions for you. You're more than welcome to be come a member of PETA if you want to as well. :obama:

So go fukk a goat if you want to. But when it comes to marriage, CONSENT is what matters. :pacspit:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
MVYPudk.jpg

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Guess what?

We make the rules nikka. :smugdraper:

No deity is going to answer the tough questions for you. You're more than welcome to be come a member of PETA if you want to as well. :obama:

So go fukk a goat if you want to. But when it comes to marriage, CONSENT is what matters. :pacspit:

Society also 'made the rules' during slavery, so I guess slavery was justified for that period, correct? No where have I suggested or even implied that i want to fck a goat, not even sure why you though that was a relevant statement to make.

what are these good points? i didn't see one that wasn't christian right-wing regurgitation. :demonic:

Him suggesting that an animal can theoretically consent (tacit consent) is a good point, that didnt seem like christian right wing regurgitation to me.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Good.

More important shyt we can worry about.

If youre going to outlaw gay marriage, you might as well make being gay illegal. They just want the same private, legal benefits you already have.

They ain't gonna stop being gay.

fukk christianity and all other theists who impeded this progress.

Its about goddamn time.

Marriage is a LEGAL institution, not a religious one.

Why were there any posts after this? This should be the way any non biased level headed person thinks..

BlackAdam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
CLT Born and Raised
That isnt what was said. He argued about animals being able to have consensual sexual intercourse with another species of animals (humans in this case), not marriage.

but we talkin about marriage here breh. why yall trying to change the discussion to hypothetical bullsh!t that has nothing to do with gay marriage, or even marriage for that matter? :bryan:

yall grasping at straws here breh.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Society also 'made the rules' during slavery, so I guess slavery was justified for that period, correct? No where have I suggested or even implied that i want to fck a goat, not even sure why you though that was a relevant statement to make.

Him suggesting that an animal can theoretically consent (tacit consent) is a good point, that didnt seem like christian right wing regurgitation to me.

Tacit consent doesn't work in satutory sex cases.

Try again

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
It's funny how he's sounding more like the bigots he's accused others of being. :dwillhuh:

"We make the rules, ******, fukk your freedoms!"

Its hilarious breh, I honestly cant believe he had the nerve to type that bullshyt lol.

but we talkin about marriage here breh. why yall trying to change the discussion to hypothetical bullsh!t that has nothing to do with gay marriage, or even marriage for that matter? :bryan:

yall grasping at straws here breh.

Nah, Its heavily related to the topic as hand even if you refuse to acknowledge it.

Although people here are arguing for gay marriage, their arguments focus is more so one of fundamental rights, the ability for both parties to do as they please so long as they're consent to doing so and harm no one else within reason in the process. These same principles should be acknowledge in the context of bestialities legal status, but they arnt, just as they wernt for homosexuality not to long ago, so yes bestiality and homosexual marriage are very relatable topics.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So when a man molests little boys and they grow up gay, that is a result of nature?

1. over 75% of molestation cases are HETEROsexuals

2. who cares? If someone wasn't molested and was born gay, what'd be your point?

3. Why do you have to bring up molestation and pedophilia?

4. If a woman molest a boy as his first sexual experience, and he grows up straight, is that a result of nature?