Gay Marriage now legal throughout the US

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
In that case, being gay is something you choose to do and should not be compared in any way, shape, or form to being black.
It isn't a choice, if you have any gay friends or relatives you'd understand that. I've had a couple friends that had an incredibly difficult time coming out. No one would willingly choose to be gay.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets applaud all the religious idiots and undercover ass holes who managed to shift this discussion from gay marriage to what people should/should not be allowed to do.

They cant just focus on the topic. They have to ask where the law is going to go next because they are worried people might want to fukk dogs or marry their pillows.

:umad: why don't you answer the question?

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Froggle, who I'm sure is opposed to incest, was making the point that if the only criteria for marriage should be two consenting adults, then to prevent brother and sister from getting married would be discrimination.

If it was merely heterosexual marriage that was legal, then the criteria would exceed "two consenting adults" and incest would be covered under that criteria, heterosexual or not.

I assume that incest rights, and incestual marriage rights, is something you are very passionate about. Nothing is stopping you from promoting incest advocacy, forming incest coalitions and groups designed to promote incest rights awareness, and organizing incest pride parades. Gay people fought for their rights to change legislation they deemed unfair to their humanity, and you are free to fight for the rights of your incest interest group. I wish you luck in your fight for your people, and brethren. I look forward to the coherent pro incest arguments you'll make in the future.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I said "in that case"

Personally I think it's a disorder.
a disorder that shows up all over the animal kingdom? doubtful but you're entitled to your opinion, though even if it was a mental disorder, that doesn't really change much, although that also implies that the person would need some sort of treatment for the disorder, which seems a little ludicrous to believe you can change someone's sexuality. The American institute of Psychology would also disagree with you.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
a disorder that shows up all over the animal kingdom? doubtful but you're entitled to your opinion, though even if it was a mental disorder, that doesn't really change much, although that also implies that the person would need some sort of treatment for the disorder, which seems a little ludicrous to believe you can change someone's sexuality. The American institute of Psychology would also disagree with you.
birth defects are disorders that show up all over the animal kingdom as well :manny:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I assume that incest rights, and incestual marriage rights, is something you are very passionate about. Nothing is stopping you from promoting incest advocacy, forming incest coalitions and groups designed to promote incest rights awareness, and organizing incest pride parades. Gay people fought for their rights to change legislation they deemed unfair to their humanity, and you are free to fight for the rights of your incest interest group. I wish you luck in your fight for your people, and brethren. I look forward to the coherent pro incest arguments you'll make in the future.

It's always good to know where people stand on these issues. :myman:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
birth defects are disorders that show up all over the animal kingdom as well :manny:
Birth defects typically lead to the animal dying and those genes not being passed on. Also, defects is a broad term for a lot of different "defects". While the commonality of homosexuality is shared amongst a BROAD array of species, yet the trait keeps reemerging in the species

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
2. Man and his dog? Beastiality? No. Thats a consent issue. Until you can demonstrate that a dog CONSENTS to having sex with you, i'm against it.

Spare me nikka. When has the so called barrier of natural communication and consent ever mattered in regards to conditions animals are subjected to by humans? Animals dont 'consent' to being trained for human entertainment. Animals dont 'consent' to being placed on a leash and walked about. Animals dont 'consent' to being locked in other peoples homes/buildings. Animals dont 'consent' to being taken from their natural habitat and placed in cages. Animals dont 'consent' to being killed and used for luxury clothing, carpet, shoes .e.t.c. Yet our often liberal society generally has no issue with either of the latter occurring.

Fredrick Douglas raised some very good points. The hypocrisy is clear, both in this thread and general society.

BlackAdam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
CLT Born and Raised
Spare me nikka. When has the so called barrier of natural communication and consent ever mattered in regards to conditions animals are subjected to by humans? Animals dont 'consent' to being trained for human entertainment. Animals dont 'consent' to being placed on a leash and walked about. Animals dont 'consent' to being locked in other peoples homes/buildings. Animals dont 'consent' to being taken from their natural habitat and placed in cages. Animals dont 'consent' to being killed and used for luxury clothing, carpet, shoes .e.t.c. Yet our often liberal society generally has no issue with either of the latter occurring.

Fredrick Douglas raised some very good points. The hypocrisy is clear, both in this thread and general society.

what are these good points? i didn't see one that wasn't christian right-wing regurgitation. :demonic: