Gay Marriage now legal throughout the US

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
There are orphaned children, and adoption, no? So homosexual unions that are legally recognized will be of benefit to child rearing. I'll brace myself for the homsexuality/pedophilia connection that many are in love with making around here.

As far as your other argument about black conservatism, while its true that black folks do lean conservative, we've pivoted against the right, politically, because we know the ideology is attempting to reproduce the white supremacy, anti black constructions that are a function of traditional america, so we dont vote republican. Its a shame that some black folks dont extend that same sense of advocacy to other groups, but thats my disappointment with the human condition in general.

Stop trying to compare someone's Sexual lifestyle with race. We have plenty of laws that tell people what they can and can't do when it comes to sex.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And why is Incest illegal? Why can't 2 consenting adults get married ? Isn't that discrimination for bubba and jo-marie lee. :mjpls:

I think consenting adults should be able to do what they want.

My only beef with current incest legislation is that there aren't enough protections ensuring counseling for their predisposition to genetic defects.

BlackAdam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
CLT Born and Raised
still waiting on an answer as to why yall feel like you deserve a right that other law abiding, tax paying, contributing to society people don't deserve.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lets applaud all the religious idiots and undercover ass holes who managed to shift this discussion from gay marriage to what people should/should not be allowed to do.

They cant just focus on the topic. They have to ask where the law is going to go next because they are worried people might want to fukk dogs or marry their pillows.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think consenting adults should be able to do what they want.

My only beef with current incest legislation is that there aren't enough protections ensuring counseling for their predisposition to genetic defects.

So with the introduction of these genetic defects into the gene pool, as well as a major group who can't reproduce, where does that leave the human race in a couple years?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So with the introduction of these genetic defects into the gene pool, as well as a major group who can't reproduce, where does that leave the human race in a couple years?

Do you think limiting marriage will stop people from...having sex? :rudy: :umad:

Because thats what you're insinuating.

that hasn't stopped ANYONE from having a kid

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Most of the people opposed to homosexuality are opposed to incest too so it looks like you're both playing devil's advocate. :manny:
j6lcjtM.png

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My facebook timeline has me a little concerned about this issue. There's a lot of rejoicing over this, but very few people are talking about or concerned about the abomination that happened with the voting rights act. Its almost as if this is supposed to cover up that atrocity (and what was almost an atrocity in the Texas Senate)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
My facebook timeline has me a little concerned about this issue. There's a lot of rejoicing over this, but very few people are talking about or concerned about the abomination that happened with the voting rights act. Its almost as if this is supposed to cover up that atrocity (and what was almost an atrocity in the Texas Senate)

Its not a cover up.

The SCOTUS heard these arguments LAST SUMMER.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Froggle, who I'm sure is opposed to incest, was making the point that if the only criteria for marriage should be two consenting adults, then to prevent brother and sister from getting married would be discrimination.

If it was merely heterosexual marriage that was legal, then the criteria would exceed "two consenting adults" and incest would be covered under that criteria, heterosexual or not.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
but who are we to keep it illegal because these things are "possible"? if 4+ chicks wanna marry the same man, who are we to tell them they can't?

Because it economically disparages the country on the count of males and females :what: Are you retarded? You think the government would want a country full of poor men?