Gay Marriage now legal throughout the US

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Please, having sex raw was of the most safest things you could have done back the day.

Yeah, because syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, and herpes didn't exist? :wtb:

nikkas been getting warned about STDs for decades. Don't play dumb:

std12n-6-web.jpg

std12n-8-web.jpg

std12n-8-web.jpg

std12n-2-web.jpg

std12n-2-web.jpg

std12n-1-web.jpg

std12n-5-web.jpg

std12n-3-web.jpg

:wtb:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
The consent argument is irrelevant because, as has been mentioned numerous times before, we do a lot of things to animals without their consent.
Your narrow minded views on sex, stemming from traditional religions, are the only thing that makes the idea so evil to you.

Ok. You put a leash on an animal, what harm are you doing to it? Can it not be argued that you are keeping the animal safe from cars, other animals, predators, etc.? Cages, houses, etc. could be considered forms of safety as well.

Killing is the only thing you have a slight point on, but you don't really have a point there, because there are even "humane" ways to kill an animal.

What beastiality is sexually abusing an animal and forcing them to live with that abuse, physically and mentally. How is that the same thing as anything else? Beastiality is just as illegal as beating/physically abusing an animal because you are causing physical damage and mental damage as well, which could very well change the animals nature and cause it trauma/pain. They are not mentally, psychologically, or verbally consenting so it is inhumane abuse for your own personal gratification.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why do people always assume that opposition to homosexuality is based on personal insecurities? Maybe there are those who feel like its destructive to society, that its a slippery slope regarding sexual norms, that it promotes unhealthy values, that it's harmful to children, and that lumping sexual fetishes/mental disorders together with skin color is regressive and racist? :manny:

People make that assumption because there's no rational reason to oppose an orientation or a behavior that is found in thousands of species throughout the natural world, was integrated into many successful human civilizations throughout history, and inherently contributes no harm to individuals or society as a whole. It's really that simple. Thus, opposition to it tends to be rooted in some form of irrationality- usually emotional, that hides itself behind a veneer of logic. That emotion may come from some investment in religion, from personal homosexual desires, or from other sources.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
So how long did it take this time for someone to mention beasitality and pedophilia?

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Ok. You put a leash on an animal, what harm are you doing to it? Can it not be argued that you are keeping the animal safe from cars, other animals, predators, etc.? Cages, houses, etc. could be considered forms of safety as well.

Let me give this thread one more shot, I hope you're not blissfully dumb as the cats I was arguing with earlier. Holding an able dependent being captive that, in your own words, "cant express consent" is blatantly wrong. You cannot hold someone captive without their consent and justify it by saying, "well by kidnapping this person what I've done is protected them. Now that I've locked them in my basement/cage/house, they are less likely to be hit by cars and stuff, so really I'm keeping them safe" its a psychotic and ridiculous argument to use.

Killing is the only thing you have a slight point on, but you don't really have a point there, because there are even "humane" ways to kill an animal.

If someone were to kill you in a "humane" way for luxury clothing, would they be justified? Of course not.

What beastiality is sexually abusing an animal and forcing them to live with that abuse, physically and mentally. How is that the same thing as anything else? Beastiality is just as illegal as beating/physically abusing an animal because you are causing physical damage and mental damage as well, which could very well change the animals nature and cause it trauma/pain. They are not mentally, psychologically, or verbally consenting so it is inhumane abuse for your own personal gratification.

Bestiality isn't necessarily "sexually abusing and forcing animal to live with that abuse" bestiality is simple an instance of sexual activity between a human and another species of animal. If an animal initiates sex, is at complete physical maturity, is in no way coerced, and the human in question consents, why should it be illegal?

For the rest of yall that may happen to read this, I am no supporter of bestiality, I'm simply arguing for it in this thread to expose fake ass "liberals" that arnt really liberals at all. Like their conservative brethren they blindly agree to what predominant society deems acceptable at a period of time but are simply less honest about it. These same folk would have called slavery justified whilst society deemed it acceptable because "society makes the rules *shrugs*" (one stupid nikka in here actually said that). Its pathetic.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why are people even consenting to the tangent on bestiality? It has little to do with the issue of homosexuality, and it usually emerges because of the implicit inability of the anti-gay contingent to directly argue against homosexuality itself. If you're going talk about homosexuality, then talk about homosexuality.

Arguing about the nature of the slippery slope is only relevant if some causal relation can be established between the legalization of homosexuality and the legalization of bestiality. The whole joke here is that bestiality is already not banned on a federal level, and is legal in 23 states, and no one focuses on it, yet people seem to see homosexuality as a threat that will somehow lead to bestiality.