Gay Marriage now legal throughout the US

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Its hilarious breh, I honestly cant believe he had the nerve to type that bullshyt lol.

Nah, Its heavily related to the topic as hand even if you refuse to acknowledge it.

Although people here are arguing for gay marriage, their arguments focus is more so one of fundamental rights, the ability for both parties to do as they please so long as they're consent to doing so and harm no one else within reason in the process. These same principles should be acknowledge in the context of bestialities legal status, but they arnt, just as they wernt for homosexuality not to long ago, so yes bestiality and homosexual marriage are very relatable topics.

Beastiality is a consent issue.

When the goat says yes (in a legally admissible way), play ball. :troll: :shaq:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Society also 'made the rules' during slavery, so I guess slavery was justified for that period, correct? No where have I suggested or even implied that i want to fck a goat, not even sure why you though that was a relevant statement to make.

Him suggesting that an animal can theoretically consent (tacit consent) is a good point, that didnt seem like christian right wing regurgitation to me.

Slavery can be argued for. I won't lie. (as a black man even)

Now, whats your point?

You can't fukk a goat cause sex implies consent in the USA.

Thats how the country has come to define its legal system.

...theres nothing "objective" about it though, so if thats what you're asking then you're out of luck.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
simple answer: the HYPOTHETICAL boy in this case is/was already gay. people don't "turn" gay man wtf is so hard to understand about that? :snoop:

That shows how little you know about life.

I know plenty of cases where adults struggled with their sexual preferences after being molested as youths. They felt their struggle was a direct result of the abuse. Are you saying that they would've still had those struggles minus the abuse?

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Beastiality is a consent issue.

When the goat says yes (in a legally admissible way), play ball. :troll: :shaq:

Tacit consent doesn't work in satutory sex cases.

Try again

Obviously, which is clearly what we're arguing against, why should it be illegal in this cases? For example, if animal implies tacit consent .i.e. it is 'clear' and on video that it initiated sex with another person (sick I know, just bare with me for the sake of discussion), the other person complied and the animal stopped via its own accord, why should that activity not be legal everywhere and why would you not support its legalization as a liberal?

Now, Instead of using the law as a crutch, something that has often been subject to change and used to "justify" the unjustifiable, explain to me in you're own words why bestiality should not be allowed in that case.

BlackAdam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
CLT Born and Raised
Nah, Its heavily related to the topic as hand even if you refuse to acknowledge it.

Although people here are arguing for gay marriage, their arguments focus is more so one of fundamental rights, the ability for both parties to do as they please so long as they're consent to doing so and harm no one else within reason in the process. These same principles should be acknowledge in the context of bestialities legal status, but they arnt, just as they wernt for homosexuality not to long ago, so yes bestiality and homosexual marriage are very relatable topics.

anyone that equates beastiality and gay marriage really needs to look inside themselves to see where the hate and discrimination is coming from. I am not sure there is an argument that can change such a deluded mind.

BlackAdam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
CLT Born and Raised
That shows how little you know about life.

I know plenty of cases where adults struggled with their sexual preferences after being molested as youths. They felt their struggle was a direct result of the abuse. Are you saying that they would've still had those struggles minus the abuse?

NEWS FLASH: People don't just turn gay breh. Yes they would have had sexual identity issues whether or not they were molested or whatever. You are either sexually attracted to the same sex or you're not, it really is that cut and dry.

BlackAdam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
CLT Born and Raised
Obviously, which is clearly what we're arguing against, why should it be illegal in this cases? For example, if animal implies tacit consent .i.e. it is 'clear' and on video that it initiated sex with another person (sick I know, just bare with me for the sake of discussion), the other person complied and the animal stopped via its own accord, why should that activity not be legal everywhere and why would you not support its legalization as a liberal?

Now, Instead of using the law as a crutch, something that has often been subject to change and used to "justify" the unjustifiable, explain to me in you're own words why bestiality should not be allowed in that case.

Until an animal is able to talk or write to give consent your tacit consent argument has absolutely no basis in reality. We are talking about the real world here brethren.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

TACIT consent can't even be confirmed with other animals my nikka.

What don't you get? They can't even speak for themselves. :dahell:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Until an animal is able to talk or write to give consent your tacit consent argument has absolutely no basis in reality. We are talking about the real world here brethren.

Exactly. This nikka talking about Narnia or something. :heh:

Knowing damn well he want to beat that horse... :deadhorse: :usure:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
TACIT consent can't even be confirmed with other animals my nikka.

What don't you get? They can't even speak for themselves. :dahell:

...alright man, im done here, i've got better things to do.