Gay Marriage now legal throughout the US

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why do people always assume that opposition to homosexuality is based on personal insecurities?
because your arguments are poor.

If I like getting my dikk sucked, does that make me an immoral person?

You can't just make blanket statements based on one's sexual behavior.

Maybe there are those who feel like its destructive to society,
and they're free to feel that way.

that its a slippery slope regarding sexual norms,

WHAT sexual norms?

You shouldn't be doing shyt you ain't volunteering to do

that it promotes unhealthy values,
another empty blanket christian term that doesn't mean shyt other than to take up space in sentences.

that it's harmful to children,
pedophilia is ALREADY illegal.

and that lumping sexual fetishes/mental disorders together with skin color is regressive and racist? :manny:

No one is lumping sexual fetishes with skin color...they're comparing the plight towards legal recognition/protection under the law, not the literal differences themselves.

BlackAdam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
CLT Born and Raised
People think letting murderers and pedophiles roam free without fear of reprisal is destructive to society too. What is your point?

You're equivocating things that are nowhere near the same. :comeon:

Inter-racial marriage is not the same as gay marriage in terms of equality and discrimination? how do you convince yourself of that? :mindblown:

Go educate yourself young one. Inter racial marriage wasn't 100% legal in the US until the 1960's. Do you think inter racial marrige should be illegal too?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
People think letting murderers and pedophiles roam free without fear of reprisal is destructive to society too. What is your point?

You're equivocating things that are nowhere near the same. :comeon:

People came up with lots and lots of arguments for preserving racist laws and slavery. There is no serious group out there that is defending pedophilia and murder. No, NAMBLA doesn't count and you're stupidly grasping for straws if you think it does count.

:aicmon:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can anyone here answer the question as to why they feel like they should have a right that other americans aren't afforded?

That is THE DEFINITION of discrimination.

So If a brother wants to marry his sister, then he can claim discrimination?

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
O
But YOU'RE the one equating pedophiles and gay people. :whoo:

Personally I think it's stupid to compare homosexuality to either of them.

Pedophilia is closer because of the sexual element, so if we're going to do something stupid like compare the blacks' civil rights struggle with gays, we might as well do something a little less stupid like compare LGBT and NAMBLA (I also find it interesting that the biggest organization in support of pedophilia links itself with homosexuality ie "man/boy love")

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
how the fukk does that make ANY sense?

you might as well get the slavery ball rolling again.

Completely different issues.

The age of consent has nothing to do with where you can stick your dikk.

:usure: isnt there a thread on here talking about how a 5 years old boy convinced an entire school that he is transgender ?

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Incest isn't legal though.

thats the point.

If incest was legal for SOME people, that'd be discrimination.

Discrimination is when something is allowed for some and not allowed for others.

Brother and sister (or brother and brother) can't marry, but two people who aren't related can.

That's discrimination. :mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
O

Personally I think it's stupid to compare homosexuality to either of them.

Yet you CONTINUE to do this. :what:

Pedophilia is closer because of the sexual element, so if we're going to do something stupid like compare the blacks' civil rights struggle with gays, we might as well do something a little less stupid like compare LGBT
if you can't understand why people link the PLIGHT TOWARDS LEGAL RECOGNITION then you're an idiot.

15 years ago, it was illegal for gays to have sex in like 10 states.

and NAMBLA (I also find it interesting that the biggest organization in support of pedophilia links itself with homosexuality ie "man/boy love")

Interesting? Well there is a group called Log Cabin Republicans, gays who are republicans.

There are always groups that exist with their own agenda, doesn't mean anything more than them simply existing. Whats your point? :leostare:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Incest isn't legal though.

thats the point.

If incest was legal for SOME people, that'd be discrimination.

Discrimination is when something is allowed for some and not allowed for others.

And why is Incest illegal? Why can't 2 consenting adults get married ? Isn't that discrimination for bubba and jo-marie lee. :mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Brother and sister (or brother and brother) can't marry, but two people who aren't related can.

That's discrimination. :mjpls:

I think consenting adults should be able to do what they want.

My only beef with current incest legislation is that there aren't enough protections ensuring counseling for their predisposition to genetic defects.