Gay Marriage now legal throughout the US

BlackAdam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
CLT Born and Raised
We only recognize natural behaviors here...unless there is proof of a gay gene, f@gs are still sick in the head.

I almost lost my job over telling a gay joke.

Gayness IS part of the natural world. animals have been recorded in the wild( their NATURAL state) participating in gay practices. Doesn't get much more NATURAL than that son.

Gay Animals: Alternate Lifestyles in the Wild | Animal Sex & Homosexuality in Animal Kingdom | Gay Bonobos & Dolphins | LiveScience

Homosexuality has been documented in more than 450 species of vertebrates signaling that sexual preference is biologically determined in animals. From Male bonobos that hang from trees and engage in "penis fencing" to bull manatees and bottlenose dolphins, the animal kingdom tolerates all kinds of lifestyles.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Well like I said, we create the rules.

And consent kinda does matter if you want people to respect YOUR consent. :myman:

Well...yeah.

But if I live in a place that has those standards, I can either abide by them, change them, or leave.

But to think theres an OBJECTIVE morality, you'd be wasting your time.

Precisely.

Which is why I dont claim objective morality to exist...BUT since we live in a society and i really don't feel like dying of hunger or murder, we come up with rules to navigate how we interact with each other and develop a society that protects our collective interests.

I live in a place that has rules prohibiting that.

I COULD do that if I wanted to, but I dont want to incur the consequences.

he's free to conquer an unruled part of the earth and institute that policy. :smugfavre:

Well I was just making sure u rlly bout that naturalistic life

I believe in the divine but i aint hea tryna convince u to my side...just lookin for honesty

And u seem honest

Let me not see u condemning anyone on the basis of human rights and worth tho :ufdup:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
In that case, being gay is something you choose to do and should not be compared in any way, shape, or form to being black.

No one is comparing BEING GAY to BEING BLACK.

They're comparing WELL KNOWN EXAMPLES OF BIGOTRY DURING THE PLIGHT TO GAIN LEGAL PROTECTION AND ACCESS TO THE LAW.

You can't compare the Armenian genocide to the halocaust, but you CAN compare the desire to not support genocide.

you see my point?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Well I was just making sure u rlly bout that naturalistic life

I believe in the divine but i aint hea tryna convince u to my side...just lookin for honesty

And u seem honest

Let me not see u condemning anyone on the basis of human rights and worth tho :ufdup:

Human rights are concepts we enforce to ensure the welfare of the greatest number of citizens.

Nothing more.

BlackAdam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
CLT Born and Raised
:obama3:

what separates humans from other animals if I may ask?:stopitslime:

our intelligence, which is something you obviously lack so your question should be "what separates SOME humans from other animals if I may ask?"

You said it wasn't natural so do you shun all unnatural practices, like living in a shelter? cause you know houses don't just grow out of the earth.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Because I don't have the spine to support equality because I'm worried about what people will think about my manhood and sexuality if I voice my concern for gay people! I live in a culture that is so concerned with alpha-male type preening that I'm too scared to risk ruining people's perception of me in order to stand up for the right thing!" /sarcasm

:sadcam: :sadcam: :sadcam:

Why do people always assume that opposition to homosexuality is based on personal insecurities? Maybe there are those who feel like its destructive to society, that its a slippery slope regarding sexual norms, that it promotes unhealthy values, that it's harmful to children, and that lumping sexual fetishes/mental disorders together with skin color is regressive and racist? :manny:

BlackAdam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
CLT Born and Raised
Why do people always assume that opposition to homosexuality is based on personal insecurities? Maybe there are those who feel like its destructive to society, that its a slippery slope regarding sexual norms, that it promotes unhealthy values, that it's harmful to children, and that lumping sexual fetishes/mental disorders together with skin color is regressive and racist? :manny:

People thought not having slaves and inter-racial marriages were destructive to society. What is your point?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP

You're the one that sees homosexuality as a bad thing, so it's nobody's fault but yours that you find the comparison racist. And feeling like it's destructive to society and promotes unhealthy values is a you problem, not a real problem that everyone else needs to worry about.

This is why people think that homophobia is self-hatred:

Is some homophobia self-phobia?

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Supreme Court - The Washington Post

The Supreme Court Thursday struck down as unconstitutional the 1996 Defense of Marriage Act that denies federal benefits to same-sex couples who are legally married in the states where they reside.

The court said it violated equal protection to provide benefits to heterosexual couples while denying them to gay couples in the 12 states plus the District of Columbia where same-sex couples may marry. The law passed by bipartisan majorities in Congress and signed by President Bill Clinton recognized marriage as only between one man and one woman.

Obama 's new agenda is to bring back slavery ie. Immumity for illegals. Wake up my black people before its too late. If hes willing to sell the black vote to the gay mafia why not sell it to Mexico as well. Oh yeah...according to him blacks need to stop complaining :laff:...Goldie
Pimp style :russ:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

SunZoo do you not know when you don't address someone directly with an insult, you are, in effect speaking of your own lameness?

:ohhh:

:wtf:

I don't understand breh, enlighten me. I could have swore my comment (which was said in jest I mind you) was directed at men who are nervous or offended at the idea of poly-armory/polygamy becoming legal. I'm all for that shyt, and plan on fighting for my equal rights to have a harem of hoes.

25irmev.jpg

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People thought not having slaves and inter-racial marriages were destructive to society. What is your point?

People think letting murderers and pedophiles roam free without fear of reprisal is destructive to society too. What is your point?

You're equivocating things that are nowhere near the same. :comeon:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Obama 's new agenda is to bring back slavery ie. Immumity for illegals. Wake up my black people before its too late. If hes willing to sell the black vote to the gay mafia why not sell it to Mexico as well. Oh yeah...according to him blacks need to stop complaining :laff:...Goldie
Pimp style :russ:

This has to be far and away among the stupidest posts in this thread.

• Not all black people are against gay marriage and have nothing to love from it being legalized.
  • Blacks and Mexicans aren't exclusive voting blocks; in fact, they have many common interests despite different histories.