Gay Marriage now legal throughout the US

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So now I don't have to hear them catching a hissy fit over fukking marriage equality ever again :scusthov:

As if that's the most pressing issue :rudy:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
funny how people who are discriminated against so much like posters here claim to be, are so quick to discriminate against another group of people because it says something about being gay is bad in a 2000 year old book of fairy tales. Never knew the Coli was full of a bunch of uncle tom black republicans.
We only recognize natural behaviors here...unless there is proof of a gay gene, f@gs are still sick in the head.

I almost lost my job over telling a gay joke.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sexual differentiation of the bed nucleus of the ... [J Neurosci. 2002] - PubMed - NCBI

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/19/h...or-study-on-gay-cure.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Dr. Robert Spitzer Retracts 'Ex-Gay' Study and Apologizes to the LGBT Community - YouTube

Its the comparison of the struggle for legal protection and access to the law, not the literal distinction, dummy.

This sentence makes NO sense. :pachaha:

What does incest or bestiality have to do with marriage?

neither are legal in any context.

If gay people were born with feelings that conflict with their biological structure, it's a mental illness.

If its caused by experience or environment, it's a fetish OR a mental illness caused by external stressors.

Whether there's a cure for it or not is irrelevant. Last I checked, incurable diseases do exist.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
but who are we to keep it illegal because these things are "possible"? if 4+ chicks wanna marry the same man, who are we to tell them they can't?

Let me let you in on a secret.

Societies are going to allow gay marriage because it keeps them FINANCIALLY intact.

Everything is about money and corporations.

Everything.

The way its all structured, all the way down.

Gay marriages are beneficial for the economy because they promote new buying classes and generate more money to be moved around.

Polygamy doesn't do that.

I am FOR polygamy in principle, but the execution would have me worried.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
This board is full of people that are so worried about their perceived masculinity they feel the need to discriminate against another oppressed group of people, using religion as a thin veil to cover their unsubstantiated hatred.

• Hating gays doesn't make you more of a man.
  • Hating gays doesn't put you in league with the powerful people that act against them.
  • Hating gays DOES cause you to play right into the hands of the powerful few that look to control the many, including you.
  • Hating gays is exactly what the powerful Christian Right wants you to do in order to keep minority groups from forming any kind of cohesive coalition to achieve equality.
  • Freaking out over comparisons to racial/ethnic civil rights movements is not a reason to deny people freedom.

tl;dr: Homophobia is a pointless errand and you don't look tougher or godlier for it. You just look backward and stupid.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Most people don't know this until after the fact of marriage. But two gay people know nothing will ever be reproduced.

There are orphaned children, and adoption, no? So homosexual unions that are legally recognized will be of benefit to child rearing. I'll brace myself for the homsexuality/pedophilia connection that many are in love with making around here.

As far as your other argument about black conservatism, while its true that black folks do lean conservative, we've pivoted against the right, politically, because we know the ideology is attempting to reproduce the white supremacy, anti black constructions that are a function of traditional america, so we dont vote republican. Its a shame that some black folks dont extend that same sense of advocacy to other groups, but thats my disappointment with the human condition in general.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If gay people were born with feelings that conflict with their biological structure, it's a mental illness.

If its caused by experience or environment, it's a fetish OR a mental illness caused by external stressors.

Whether there's a cure for it or not is irrelevant. Last I checked, incurable diseases do exist.

Even if being gay is completely voluntary...so?

BlackAdam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
CLT Born and Raised
can anyone here answer the question as to why they feel like they should have a right that other americans aren't afforded?

That is THE DEFINITION of discrimination.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
can anyone here answer the question as to why they feel like they should have a right that other americans aren't afforded?

That is THE DEFINITION of discrimination.

"Because I don't have the spine to support equality because I'm worried about what people will think about my manhood and sexuality if I voice my concern for gay people! I live in a culture that is so concerned with alpha-male type preening that I'm too scared to risk ruining people's perception of me in order to stand up for the right thing!" /sarcasm

:sadcam: :sadcam: :sadcam: