Gay Marriage now legal throughout the US

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
"Most?" Wheres the data on that?

And since you're just making shyt up, why can't two people who spend their lives together not have access to:

right of life decisions in the hospital

tax breaks

inheritance rights?

nikka shut the fukk up with asking for data. You don't produce one bit of data for anything you say.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Do you think people should be able to marry 3 people if all parties are "happily in love":childplease:

Yep, poly-amorous relationship is something i've always considered, why not?

Nowhere in human history will you find that any civilization that was strictly monogamous, polygamy will be the next thing to pass, and rightfully so.

I think when dudes think about polygamous marriage they think that they are just about to raking in the p*ssy and whatnot, which couldn't be further from the truth.

Studies have show that in places that allow polygamy most of the male population is often left single because they don't have the resources to compete with men with more money.

Women tend to become objects in said exchange (eg. broker men don't have the resources to compete, monetarily, for women)

Also shows that perpetual depletion of the lower-middle class to be inevitable seeing that broker men can compete with the richer man's estate and perpetually growing estate due to resources gathered from the women married and the offsprings from said marriages who work and help grow that wealth.

Pretty much, most men are fukked in polygamy and the women become commoditized items for bidding/selling, especially the way our country is set up.

That's the real reason why it's illegal, it threatens lame nikkas manhood. :laugh:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Homosexuality is at best a sexual fetish and at worst a mental disorder.

It's disturbing the amount of blacks willing to equate their skin color with sexual fetishes and/or mental disorders. People say the white supremacist standard is "white heterosexual male" but that in itself is propaganda designed to relegate blacks to the level of perverts. The problem is blacks swallowing it hook, line, and sinker. Look at that documentary calling gay "the new black". What else is going to be "the new black"? Incest? Bestiality? Come on.

This is EXACTLY what I was talking about earlier! :mindblown:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Homosexuality is at best a sexual fetish

Sexual differentiation of the bed nucleus of the ... [J Neurosci. 2002] - PubMed - NCBI
and at worst a mental disorder.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/19/h...or-study-on-gay-cure.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIifMxPcRnI‎]Dr. Robert Spitzer Retracts 'Ex-Gay' Study and Apologizes to the LGBT Community - YouTube[/ame]

It's disturbing the amount of blacks willing to equate their skin color with sexual fetishes and/or mental disorders.

Its the comparison of the struggle for legal protection and access to the law, not the literal distinction, dummy.

People say the white supremacist standard is "white heterosexual male" but that in itself is propaganda designed to relegate blacks to the level of perverts.
This sentence makes NO sense. :pachaha:
The problem is blacks swallowing it hook, line, and sinker. Look at that documentary calling gay "the new black". What else is going to be "the new black"? Incest? Bestiality? Come on.

What does incest or bestiality have to do with marriage?

neither are legal in any context.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ouuu your so raw and charged off that demonic energy. :lolbron: It just makes you look unstable and ignorant friend. I hope God uses the kid gloves on you though because my god doesnt like being insulted. I will pray for you actually because if theres one thing you dont do, its disrespecting the almighty. Please ask for forgiveness. Maybe you just got caught up in the demonic whirlwind and said something you didnt mean to appear powerful. God is the source of all power though so lets not use his blessings to demoralize friends in an effort to exalt ourselves above common beliefs, friend.

God can forgive this dikk. :yeshrug: :salute: :manny: :obama:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I think when dudes think about polygamous marriage they think that they are just about to raking in the p*ssy and whatnot, which couldn't be further from the truth.

Studies have show that in places that allow polygamy most of the male population is often left single because they don't have the resources to compete with men with more money.

Women tend to become objects in said exchange (eg. broker men don't have the resources to compete, monetarily, for women)

Also shows that perpetual depletion of the lower-middle class to be inevitable seeing that broker men can compete with the richer man's estate and perpetually growing estate due to resources gathered from the women married and the offsprings from said marriages who work and help grow that wealth.

Pretty much, most men are fukked in polygamy and the women become commoditized items for bidding/selling, especially the way our country is set up.
but who are we to keep it illegal because these things are "possible"? if 4+ chicks wanna marry the same man, who are we to tell them they can't?

BlackAdam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
CLT Born and Raised
funny how people who are discriminated against so much like posters here claim to be, are so quick to discriminate against another group of people because it says something about being gay is bad in a 2000 year old book of fairy tales. Never knew the Coli was full of a bunch of uncle tom black republicans. y'all really should be ashamed of yourselves.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Me mad?? :childplease: never that..i dnt see no one dissin the gawd Hov :troll:

Anyways..ur first two points about consent..really dont matter..because like I said..consent stands on the basis of right and worth which we have already concluded are illusions based on ur worldviewm due to there not being no purpose for our existence and us just being the results of chance matter and time

Well like I said, we create the rules.

And consent kinda does matter if you want people to respect YOUR consent. :myman:

Secondly..it seems u agree that u have no say to speak on anything in the issue of right and wrong considering ur worldview

Well...yeah.

But if I live in a place that has those standards, I can either abide by them, change them, or leave.

But to think theres an OBJECTIVE morality, you'd be wasting your time.

If u truly adhere to the worldview in which u claim u cannot and i repeat cannot honestly condemn any act on the basis of a violation of rights or morals..because like i said..those things dont exist

Precisely.

Which is why I dont claim objective morality to exist...BUT since we live in a society and i really don't feel like dying of hunger or murder, we come up with rules to navigate how we interact with each other and develop a society that protects our collective interests.

So if someone wanna rape a bytch or fukk a cow or get deepthroated by a dolphin who are u, who adheres to the worldview which u claim, to condemn that nikka.

I live in a place that has rules prohibiting that.

I COULD do that if I wanted to, but I dont want to incur the consequences.

Is he supposed to let an illusory concept(morality) stop him from his pleasure?

Wouldnt that be the "non intellectual" way to do things? :skip:

he's free to conquer an unruled part of the earth and institute that policy. :smugfavre: