GAY AGENDA STRIKES AGAIN: Schools’ Funding Cut if Gay Students Are Bullied

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:snoop:

there is a reason there are legal age limits for certain things. kids cant make rational decisions. kids often make very very stupid decisions. some of these decisions ruin the rest of their lives(dumb tattoos, teen pregnancy, teenagers in chicago acting buckwild), so for that reason, there are laws in place to protect them from themselves. i cant believe im actually explaining this to someone.

:snoop:

You don't have to explain anything can I can replace Kids with Adults in your paragraph.

"Adults often dont make rational decisions. Adults often make very very stupid decisions. some of these decisions ruin the rest of their lives"

The point is if you are going to say homosexuality is OK. then I say where does it stop?

Would you be ok with an adult sleeping with a 12yr old. No, well the age of consent in Columbia is 12, hell in Japan it's 13. here that would land you in jail. but whats the difference really between 14, 15 and 16.

its all a slippery slope.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Not comparing our struggle to theirs, but I wonder how many Black agenda conspiracy theories there were during the Civil Rights movement :patrice:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

So wait a minute...

looking at this legislation the thread is based on...why punish whole school systems based on the activities of a fraction of kids, whom you say "can't make rational decisions"?

because by punishing the school system it forces them not to turn a blind eye and to try to teach these kids better. thats why they are in school, to learn to become rational thinkers. too many teachers and school faculty turn a blind eye to bullying or dont do anything about it but detention or some ridiculous shyt like that.

just as an example, these 2 little boys sexually assaulted another little boy in harlem last year. one of the 2 attackers had molested a little girl before. they gave him a 5 day suspension.

its shyt like this that make that law even become a thought. like i said, it should be applied across the board, but its a good start.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza

So wait a minute...

looking at this legislation the thread is based on...why punish whole school systems based on the activities of a fraction of kids, whom you say "can't make rational decisions"?

It's punishment to employ efforts to stop kids from killing themselves because of in school bullying from something they can't change?

Honestly, you all are showing how stupid you are (and if not that how homophobic/emotionally connected you are) if you seriously believe this is an attack on the students and not the damn teachers and administrators who ignore this shyt daily for whatever reason. Only way the school board will even know is if the student goes over the teachers head because their requests/incidences are being ignored at the school level, which does happen in a lot of cases.

If you want it to be for all student (as it should be) then say that, instead of going on this whole "gay agenda", homo paranoia crap because the latter just makes you seem like you're attacking gays instead going for what's right. You don't have to bring someone else down to bring up something else.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
You don't have to explain anything can I can replace Kids with Adults in your paragraph.

"Adults often dont make rational decisions. Adults often make very very stupid decisions. some of these decisions ruin the rest of their lives"

The point is if you are going to say homosexuality is OK. then I say where does it stop?

Would you be ok with an adult sleeping with a 12yr old. No, well the age of consent in Columbia is 12, hell in Japan it's 13. here that would land you in jail. but whats the difference really between 14, 15 and 16.

its all a slippery slope.

you are right thats its a little gray when it comes to other countries because their age of consent is so low, but we talking about here in the US. if u have a 12 year old daughter, no matter where u live in the world, u gonna let a 23 yr old come pick her up for a date? no. shyt is wrong no matter what.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
What if nongays get bullied?

Are they just going to have to deal with it?

Beat me to it.

This is a travesty, as though gay people are a dying species or something.

I have nothing against the GDBT community, but its pansie shiit like this that has me feeling slightly irked by the movement.

Gays are becoming the new PITA. no wrap.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
because by punishing the school system it forces them not to turn a blind eye and to try to teach these kids better. thats why they are in school, to learn to become rational thinkers. too many teachers and school faculty turn a blind eye to bullying or dont do anything about it but detention or some ridiculous shyt like that.

just as an example, these 2 little boys sexually assaulted another little boy in harlem last year. one of the 2 attackers had molested a little girl before. they gave him a 5 day suspension.

its shyt like this that make that law even become a thought. like i said, it should be applied across the board, but its a good start.

If kids were being bullied and the schools took disciplinary action against the bullies, that's not turning a "blind eye" to it...and you say they need to "teach these kids better". "Better" by whose definition? These schools' hands are tied.

Basically, what are schools supposed to do about bullying, then? If detention or suspension isn't doing it, what more can a school do? How do they even enforce this?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
you are right thats its a little gray when it comes to other countries because their age of consent is so low, but we talking about here in the US. if u have a 12 year old daughter, no matter where u live in the world, u gonna let a 23 yr old come pick her up for a date? no. shyt is wrong no matter what.

What if your daughter is 17, would you let an 18 year old come and pick her up for a date?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

If kids were being bullied and the schools took disciplinary action against the bullies, that's not turning a "blind eye" to it...and you say they need to "teach these kids better". "Better" by whose definition? These schools' hands are tied.

Basically, what are schools supposed to do about bullying, then? If detention or suspension isn't doing it, what more can a school do? How do they even enforce this?

personally i think the parents should be penalized. if u raising a little savage at home with no kind of sympathy and nothing but anger and negativity pouring out of his heart, u should be punished when he beats the shyt out of a gay kid or molests some girl. they should start fining the parents of these little monsters.

TOO many little kids have been killing themselves because of relentless bullying.

if the parents of these bullies cant teach their kids some compassion, they are fully to blame.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

What if your daughter is 17, would you let an 18 year old come and pick her up for a date?

yes i would. thats no big difference. i would even go as far as letting my hypothetical 16 yr old daughter go on a date with an 18 year old. a date. be back at 11 type shyt.

u obviously cant just completely go by black and white laws, sometimes u have to use judgement. id let my 15 year old son drink a couple of beers with me at home. id let my 12 year old son play grand theft auto.

but i would not let a 12 year old girl go on a date with even a 15 yr old boy.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
It's punishment to employ efforts to stop kids from killing themselves because of in school bullying from something they can't change?

Honestly, you all are showing how stupid you are (and if not that how homophobic/emotionally connected you are) if you seriously believe this is an attack on the students and not the damn teachers and administrators who ignore this shyt daily for whatever reason. Only way the school board will even know is if the student goes over the teachers head because their requests/incidences are being ignored at the school level, which does happen in a lot of cases.

So again - what are these teachers and administrators suppossed to do when this "daily shyt" happens, especially if they've already taken disciplinary action against an offender and it doesn't seem to take?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
yes i would. thats no big difference. i would even go as far as letting my hypothetical 16 yr old daughter go on a date with an 18 year old. a date. be back at 11 type shyt.

u obviously cant just completely go by black and white laws, sometimes u have to use judgement. id let my 15 year old son drink a couple of beers with me at home. id let my 12 year old son play grand theft auto.

but i would not let a 12 year old girl go on a date with even a 15 yr old boy.

So your 12-year-old son and 15-year old son can make rational decisions, but your 12-year-old daughter or someone elses' 15-year-old can't?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

So your 12-year-old son and 15-year old son can make rational decisions, but your 12-year-old daughter or someone elses' 15-year-old can't?

they arent making rational decisions, they at home with their dad. i didnt say i would let them out at 1am to drink beers and smoke weed and play video games. by letting them drink a beer and play a violent game at home, i would be the one making a questionable decision. im going by how i was raised. i played all sorts of violent video games but never was a violent kid and i would always drink a beer or 2 at family gatherings and im not an alcoholic i hardly drink. its in the communication and the love u show ur kids. giving them all sorts of freedom(letting them out whenever they want to act up) so u can have ur own freedom(go clubbing every night or drink and smoke everynight) is the shyt that breeds little ignorant angry monsters.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza

So again - what are these teachers and administrators suppossed to do when this "daily shyt" happens, especially if they've already taken disciplinary action against an offender and it doesn't seem to take?

Obviously get more creative with their techniques and be better educators. :wtf: nikkas would rather have kids out her being emotionally despondent than to ask the people they pay taxes for to do their job to the fullest degree. Suspension/detention has never changed anything in a student and is just a lane cop out. It's okay to ask more of your school and its teachers in pushing efforts to protect students.

:what: If dislike what homos do so much you want pedophilia to be legal to spite them on some "told you so" just say so.

Do you even realize that you just took two separate age situations and illogically extrapolated them into 1 interaction? Holy shyt, you're trying hard right now. :laugh:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Obviously get more creative with their techniques and be better educators.

Oh, is that all they have to do? These teachers have enough to do trying to teach Math and English, now they have to take time from those lessons to teach Advanced Interpersonal Relationships...with less resources.

:what: If dislike what homos do so much you want pedophilia to be legal to spite them on some "told you so" just say so.

Do you even realize that you just took two separate age situations and illogically extrapolated them into 1 interaction? Holy shyt, you're trying hard right now. :laugh:

I was just going off what ol' dude said...he's the one who said "kids can't make rational decisions" and "school is supposed to teach them how to make rational decisions", if you got a problem with that reasoning you can take it up with him...