GAY AGENDA STRIKES AGAIN: Schools’ Funding Cut if Gay Students Are Bullied

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
That comparison is SO WEAK. and I'm tired of that bullshyt. its really nowhere near the same. AT ALL. I'm not even one to gay bash. but no one know's if you are gay, Black, Mexican, Asian, etc..is a little bit easier to define and discriminate against.

ed1_width_640x.jpg

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I wonder why y'all are dodging the question of why is there no funding cuts for racial bullying, height bullying, weight bullying, etc.

:rudy:

You are LYING to yourself if you don't see the gay agenda right in your face. This isn't a matter of "bashing" gays. Open your damn eyes.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
I have no problems with gay people but this shxt is disgusting, you have more benefits if you're gay in this country :mindblown:

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
So enforcing anti gay bullying policy is priority over enforcing racial tolerance ?

I wonder why y'all are dodging the question of why is there no funding cuts for racial bullying, height bullying, weight bullying, etc.

You are LYING to yourself if you don't see the gay agenda right in your face. This isn't a matter of "bashing" gays. Open your damn eyes.
I have no problems with gay people but this shxt is disgusting, you have more benefits if you're gay in this country :mindblown:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

I see no gay agenda. All I see is a poorly constructed plan meant to pander to gays, if anything. The agenda is not in favor of gays.

Schools do nearly anything to keep their federal funding. I can't see this working out well but all I see is a clear political agenda.

Edit: "You have to vote for us now, we basically signed into law the It Gets Better campaign"