GAY AGENDA STRIKES AGAIN: Schools’ Funding Cut if Gay Students Are Bullied

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
You right. all those poor gays getting lynched. and beaten and killed. and discriminated against. like BLACKS who had to have a fukking civil rights movement or Asians who were locked in concentration camps during World War 2. Nobody gives a fukk if you sashay into the local grocery store. And I'm not even saying that prejudice doesn't exist but CMON, its nowhere near the same level of vitriol for gays than was at those times for Blacks and Asians. shyt Arabs got it worse than gays. PLUS they can hide they shyt. if you want to be out and out gay and you get a fukk up response. I.e...fukked up or whatever, how is that different from me getting beat up for being black or any other race.
wait...when did you get lynched, beaten etc??

and are you saying gay people never went through that?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
wait...when did you get lynched, beaten etc??

and are you saying gay people never went through that?

The gays defeat their own purpose when they compare themselves to blacks.

Being gay is a choice you fagg0t. Unless there is a gay gene to prove otherwise don't ever compare being black to being gay. :aicmon:

Say way i disapprove of murderers, I disapprove of gays.

Either one is a choice....

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I have no problems with gay people but this shxt is disgusting, you have more benefits if you're gay in this country :mindblown:
its so funny how yall sound JUST LIKE white people...but dont even realize it.

Whenever black people rise for a cause some white people start complaining just like yall.
shyt like this really shows me how stupid a percentage of the population is...people have no compassion.
You dont think some white people think there is a black agenda?
You think a federally funded program can openly discriminate against blacks?

Why should a gay person have to duck and hide who they are?
Are they really just supposed to sit back and not get laws that benefit them?

Instead of hating how about you peep game.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Why should a gay person have to duck and hide who they are?

I have a huge issue with you operating from the notion that being gay is natural.

Do you have any medical/scientific proof to back up this statement?

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see no gay agenda. All I see is a poorly constructed plan meant to pander to gays, if anything. The agenda is not in favor of gays.

Schools do nearly anything to keep their federal funding. I can't see this working out well but all I see is a clear political agenda.

Edit: "You have to vote for us now, we basically signed into law the It Gets Better campaign"

When politicians form policy with the hope of people accepting homosexuality that's a gay agenda

:snoop:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
If y'all nikkas hate people comparing black civil rights and gay civil right, then why the hell do y'all bring black people up anytime something with the gays is going on? :laugh: Trust, I'm not fond of the shyt either and I think it's semi-disrespectful, but you can't get mad at the comparison if your the one throwing yourself out there.

Although racism still exists, I'm pretty sure it's not as big of a deal in the actuall classroom/hallway in most schools right now as compared to homos killin themselves and shyt. Unless you go to hick school, most cases of racism in the school system are systematic in nature rather than direct person to person situations. Most white people/kids aren't that bold.

I'm pretty sure there are many schools where majority of the people are homogeneous in race and therefore not many or no racial "attacks" happen and homos getting picked in actually is a problem.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The demons make a power play every year. Now you're children cant get educated unless the school acknowledges the effects of being victimized by some kind of sex crime, neglect or brainwashing as normal. Gay, elementary school kids, friends? :ld: Its so demonic.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
If y'all nikkas hate people comparing black civil rights and gay civil right, then why the hell do y'all bring black people up anytime something with the gays is going on? :laugh: Trust, I'm not fond of the shyt either and I think it's semi-disrespectful, but you can't get mad at the comparison if your the one throwing yourself out there.

:heh:

That comparison is SO WEAK. and I'm tired of that bullshyt. its really nowhere near the same. AT ALL.
:ld:

So enforcing anti gay bullying policy is priority over enforcing racial tolerance ?

:lupe:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Man getting shytted on is just life. Fat people get shytted on, where is the sympathy for them. oh they just fat. what about poor people hell a Presidential candidate shytted on half the country. Black women get shytted on, Arabs = Terrorist = shytted On. Mexicans - Illegal Aliens = shytted On. So why is talking shyt about gays the new bullying. that's all I'm saying. shyt is annoying.

all those people get shytted on, but none of them get disowned by their own parents and family like a gay person does. I was a fat kid getting shytted on but i always had the support of my fam and i never felt like offing myself and my fam always been poor and latino and as much as life was hard none of us ever felt like killing ourselves and we always had each other. Gay kids get alienated by everybody in most cases and they shouldnt have to go thru that shyt at school. Too many 10 and 12 year old kids have been committing suicide recently and this is just a measure to try and curb it and personally i see nothing wrong with it.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
back in the 50s when they integrated schools, there was some white people talking about the "black agenda" being forced down their throats too :mjpls:

everytime some less qualified minority gets a job over a more qualified white person, they talk about this "black agenda" :mjpls:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trlll talk, I think the OP is a closeted homosexual.

This is like the eighth thread he's made about the "gay agenda," and nobody ever addressed where he found that disgusting tranny hentai picture. :leostare: